New Player

My Personal Gangster

Doojoon POV

I stared out the window nervously. I just can't stop thinking about Junhyung. What does that kid think he's doing? Sure he says it's just a game, but i saw the way he was looking at Kikwang. Babo. Somethign tells me that the one whose gonna end up destroyed is Junhyung, not Mr. Perfect. "Yah Joonie! pay attention to me!!" i turned to see a pouting Yoseob sitting on my floor. Mabey i shouldn't be so quick to criticize others. But this kid is just too cute. Plus, Yoseob and i have been dating for awhile, and nothing has ever gone wrong. And even though his family was richer than mine, it's not like we're two completely different classes. and even if i'm in a gang, i manage to stay out of too much trouble. But Junhyung and Kikwang.... I felt a pang of guilt run through. Mabey i should tell Junhyung after all? i felt bad about lying to him.

I smiled at the pouting Yoseob and pinched his cheeks. "Don't pout Seobie!! smile for your Hyung." He looked at me reproachfully and then broke into a grin and jumped into my lap, warpping his arms around my neck. "Yah, Joonie, don't you think Junhyung has a crush on Kikwang?" oh no. "He's been staring at him a lot lately. and i think Kikwang might like him too. They'd be such a hot couple. They're both gorgeous!!" oh . " Yang Yoseob, Your not going to go and stick your nose into other people's business, right?" He batted his eyelashes at me in fake surprise. "Who me?! No faith hyung!! I would never do something like that!" yea right you little busy body. i sighed and decided to forget it for now. No use stressing out when i don't have all the details. I should trust Junhyung more. I smile up at the cute boy in my lap and gently press my lips against his. He opened his mouth almost immediately with a contented sigh. I should just enjoy myself.

Hyunseung POV

I sat in the warehouse throwing rocks at an empty beer bottle, trying to knock it down. Jesus, Minho, where are you? The other kids were mingling around, smoking or working on their bikes. "Taemin!!" "Yea boss?" "Has Minho callled you?" "No sir, i havn't heard from him." . i gripped the rock in my hand harder. I know Junhyung went back to school after the gang fight where i cut his eye. I know he's ok. But i can't help but worry about him. What if he doesn't forgive me? My chest clenches and i feel like i can't breathe. Junhyung isn't that kind of guy. He's easygoing and even though he looks like a badass, he's really kind and caring. If i just explain to him, if i just make what happened a joke.... Suddenly i'm feeling angry. Why does it have to be a joke? Why do i have to deny what i feel?? Even if we were a little drunk that night, even if it was just a one night stand to him.... It was so much more to him. And then he denies everything? Says it was a mistake? I gotta admit i did throw the first punch. The punch that started the gang fight. But i really didn't mean for things to get so out of hand, i didn't mean to hurt Junhyung!! I clutch my chest at the memory of blood running down his face. I feel sick.

"Minho!!" i call as i finally see hime creep into the warehouse. "Where have you been? it's almost 2 am." He gave me a cheeky smile and flicked light brown hairout of his eyes. "Sorry Hyunseung, my bike needed gas" "Yea and i bet the girl at the candy shop was cute!" Shouted Taemin and the kids started laughing. I shook my had irritated. "So?" i look at Minho and his the smile falls off his face. Oh . That's not a good sign. "Is he okay?" i whisper. I can feel my heart pounding. "Yeah he's fine. The stitches are out and everything" Thank God.

Minho is shifting uncomfortably and looking anywhere but at me. What's going on? "So....?" Minho finally looks at me. "I went to the XXX Nightclub and well......" I can't breath... "Hyunseung i'm sorry. It sounds like Junhying's got a girlfriend. A lot of people saw hime riding with her and she was wearing his jacket." I can't breath, i can't breath. "Did anyone see her face?" "No. She had his helmet on.....  and before that they were in an alley together." That . I nodded and looked down, letting Minho know he was dismissed. . HOW DARE SHE? and Junhyung, haven't you always said i'm prettier than most girls? But it doesn't matter. I feel tears stinging my eyes. I'll find her.

Kikwang POV

It's already Wednesday. After saturday, things have been completely changing between me and Junhyung. He touches me when no ones looking, and sometimes he gives me a ride home on his bike. He's even kissed me a few times, but just light kisses. Nothing like Saturday. What surprises me the most is that i'm actually letting this hppen. Could i really be in love with Junhyung? My thoughts are interupted my Yoseob suddenly sitting down next to me. Huh? When did class end? "You look distracted. Thinking about someone?" he asked with a sneaky look on his face. I felt my face get hot and knew i was blushing. "What the hell are you talking about?" "Come on Kiki, you can't lie to me. You're obsessed with Junhyung" "NO!!" i shout. oops. the students who havn't left yet turn around to look at me, their faces full of surprise. I quickly put on my best smile. " Seobie don't tease me!" i say and giving him a nudge. I her the girls giggle as they leave. ers. Yoseob rolls his eyes at me. "You really.... Never mind. I need you to do something for me." he says. hmmmm, that's a pretty suspicious look on his face. "What?" i ask suspicioulsy. "I think i left my phone in the nurse's office, but i have to go to club right now. Could you go get it for me?" Hmmmm still suspicious... but i have nothing better to do. I get up with a sigh and head for the nurse.

Junhyung POV

I yawn when i hear the bell ring for the end of the day. I should probobly go find Doojoon, but the bed in the nurse's office is just so comfortable. I sigh and am about to get up when i hear the door slide open. "Hello?" i can't help but smirk. Kikwang. I peek out from behind the curtain to see his back is to me and he's looking for something on the nurse's desk. Good thing that lady's always out. I walk up quietly behind him and put a hand on his waist. "What's my little Kiki doing here?" He practically jumps out of his shoes and whirls around to look at me. How cute. "J..Jun?? what are...?" "I always come hear for a nap around this time" i say, pulling him to me and pressing my lips against his. I always feel a little nervous when i kiss him, wondering how far i can get before he pushes me away. he hesitates for a second and then reaches up to run his hands through my slightly curly hair. Nice response. I pullhim closer and bite his neck, earning a small moan, before pressing my lips to his again. I nibble his lip gently and his plump bottom lip. This is usually where he pulls away, so i'm shcoked when  he suddenly opens his mouth and i feel the tip of his tounge against mine.

Our tongues slide together and i put one hand on his neck, the other on his lower back pulling him closer to me. I brush my tongue against his teeth, the roof of his mouth, wind it with his own wet tongue. Before i know what's going on I've got him pressed up against the wall, both my hands sliding under his shirt, one of my legs pushed between his. "Junhyung" he whispers and pulls me closer. whoa. i give his neck a , and give him a final soft kiss on those plump pink lips before pulling away. He blinks up at me, surprised, his glasses tilted at a funky angle. "My cute little Kiki, we can't do too much at school." He suddnly turns red like a tomatoe. kekeke he probobly forgot where we were. But for a moment, so did i. He looks down to straighten his uniform before glancing up at me over the top of his glasses. "Um... J..Junnie?" Jesus Christ. I can barely breath as he flashes me that perfect smile, his eyes squinting up, "Do you wanna come over friday?..... T..to work on the project of course." I wrap my arms around his waist. "You know Kiki. The project is dew on Monday. After that what won't be partners anymore." his face falls and his grip on my blazer tightens. "So how about you become my Boyfriend?" His head shot up and he stared at me his mouth dropped open. And then he gives me that beautiful eye smile.

He's mine. He agreed to it himself. Mr. Perfect is now Junhung the Gangster's boyfriend. The game could end now. Right now..... But why end so soon? i'm still having fun, and Doojoon and the gang don't have to know all the detales anyway. It'll just be my own little game from now on.

 

A/n: sorry it took me so long to start with the real romance >.< and TA-DA. Hyunseung has just made his appearence. I wonder what he's gonna do? kekeke