Joker

My Personal Gangster

JunHyung POV

I shouldn't have kissed him. That wasn't supposed to happen. Not yet anyway, it was still too soon. But i couldn't bear it anymore. The warmth of his body against my back, the way his hands clutched at the front of my shirt, his ruffled hair when he pulled off my helmet. The soft feeling of his plump lips against mine. Just to see that blushing surprised expression, i'd do it all over again. Wait. What the hell are you thinking, Yong Junhyung?? i pulled at my hair in frustration. This was just supposed to be a game! a game to get that Mr. Perfect facade of his to crumble at my feet. I suddenly realize i'm still standing in front of his house like an idiot. Shaking my head angrily i shove the helemt on and jump on the motorcycle, heading towards Jonghyun's apartment, hoping the wind will help clear my head and make me feel more like myself.

When i open the door, i'm greeted by loud laughter and the smell of alcohol. "HYUNG <3 How did you like our drunk act? Did we do well??" Onew blinks up at me from the floor. i take in the empty bottles around them and snort. "Act? It was pretty freaking realistic" "Of course it was" says Key huffily, "We're professionals!" "Professional Drunkards!!" screams Jonghyun and they all around laughing. "But hey hyung. That boy was really pretty. and his skin was so soft." says Jonghyun, his lips. I try my best not kill him as a pass him on my way to Doojoon. "So?" he asks, "Was our princess scared? Did she cry into your arms?" he batted his eyelashes at me and i gave him a push. "Babo! but yea, he was scared..... and....." I scratch the back of my neck not sure if i should tell him. "Junhyung" oh . when Doojoon decides to be the big brother, he's pretty damn serious. "I kissed him" i admit. Uh Oh he doesn't like that. "Listen Junnie, the only reason im letting you dod this is cuz it's supposed to be a game. Lee Gikwang is not someone you should be getting serious with. His parents are in big business, and he himself is like a whole different species. If you...." "Come on joonie!" i cut him off. "The whole point is to proove Mr. Perfect is a queer. I'm just fastforwarding a little. A kiss isnt a big deal. I could give you one now." i give him my best smirk. He looks serious for a second more before breaking into a grin and squealing "OOOOHHH PAPA! You wanna do y things in front of the kids?!" "No" scream the three behind me covering their eyes. These kids....

I finger the scab forming over the scar on my right eye as i look for Gikwang in the Lunchroom He's not gonna ignore me right? It was just a kiss, it's not like he's gonna go and get a new partner or something? Right? "Stop touching it! the stitches just came out" Doojoon says, pulling my hand away. Damn that Hyunseung. Waving that ing knife around. What's his problem, all of a sudden sending his gang after us? well.... i guess i have an idea. My thoughts are interrupted by the sight of Gikwang and damn he looks good.  I stare at his neck, wanting nothing more then to open that stupid top button and expose more of his soft white skin and..... WHAT AM I THINKING. i lean back into my chair as Doojoon calls him and Yoseob over to our table. Gikwang seems to hesitate for a moment before following his friend. awww he's shy. i give an involuntary smirk. "So for the project" he says sitting down, "I think we should do some independant research... " Oh . "And then meet up at my house on Saturday" scoooore. "That is, if your free" he says. Oooh my boy is sassy. i smirk and nod. "Sounds good to me." he blushes slightly and looks down. Damn. He's just too cute

Gikwang POV

I walk up and down nervously, checking my outfit in the mirror for the 1000th time.  Where is he? I even invited him over on a day when my parents are out! ... wait? what the hell does that have to do with anything. It's not like i'm expecting anything!!! i can feel my face getting hot as i look out the window... AGAIN. suddenly i hear the sound of a motorcycle outside and do one last self check. "Young Master, Your friend is here. Do you want tea??" "Yes please!" i call as i run to the door. I feel my heart squeeze as i see him standing there, with his tight black t-shirt and his hair ruffled from the helmet. Junhyung. He looks me up and down smirking. "Nice sweater" he says, reaching a hand down to my waist. "u..umm... my room's upstairs" i stutter, turning away sharply. I've just goten into my room when i feel a pair of arms around my waist and he pulls me against him.

"Lee Gikwang" he whispers in my ear, making me shiver, "Why are you so nervous around me?" my response turns into a gasp as his hand goes up my sweater and i feel his cold rings against my skin.  What are you doing?? PUSH HIM AWAY GIKWANG!!!! i moan as he my neck, his tongue traveling up to my ear lobe. "Gikwang" he whispers again and i can feel myself getting hard when... "Young Master! The tea is ready!" i shove him away and hear him grunt as he hits the door. "Let's go" i murmer, rushing past him. 

Junhyung POV

damnit. That was getting dangerous. I've never thought of another man as y before, but I can't deny it anymore. I want Lee Gikwang, more than anything i've ever wanted. And i'm going to get him. I suddenly remember what Doojoon said to me. That's right, i tell myself. This is just a joke. And i'm the Joker.