Game time

My Personal Gangster

Gikwang POV

I yawn aloud as i stretch out on my bed. My uniform is somwhere on the floor and i'm just in my blank tank and pikachu boxers. "Hey!! Lee Gikwang are you listening to me?" Yoseob is sitting on the end of my bed pouting at me. He always comes over after school and we take turns doing eachother's homework today's his turn...... and i see no book out. "The only thing i wanna listen to is the sound of pencil on paper as my math problems get done!"  "You meanie shouts" Yoseob as he pounces on me." I was trying to tell you about Doojoon!!  i donno why you hate him and Junhyung. Doojoon's really cool and funny and..." "y?" i finished for him. "NOOOOOO!!!" Yoseob squeals and smashes the pillow in my face. really, he's always so hyper. But that's part of what makes him cute. When we were kids the old lady at the candy store used to give us free candy every time we walked in holding hands. If one of us was crying we got free icecream. kekekeke we were pretty freaking cute. Hell, we ARE pretty freaking cute. "Hey" he says, "don't you think Junhyung's got a crush on you?" "WHAT??!!" i say sitting up so fast i almost fall of the bed. "Come oooooonnn" says yoseob, looking up at me with his head in my lap. "He's always staring at you in class. Lately he watches you in lunch too. And remember how we saw him at the mall last week? I don't think that was a coincidence" he giggles. I roll my eyes. "So you're saying he's a stalker? i knew he was dangerous" i earn a pout and a smack to the chin. "That's not what i meant" "Listen, the only reason that guy watches me like a halk is cause he's just waiting for me to mess up so he can bring me down. That punk hates me. "

Yoseob is finally gone and i'm getting ready to go to bed. I debate on wether or not to brush my teeth and decide that i'm to comfortable to get up. I'm just drifting of when suddenly *CRASH* WTF? I wait awhile sitting up in bed. Just when i decide it was nothing, it happens again. *CRASH* it sounds louder. I jump out of bed and pull on my sweatpants and grab my glasses. Luckily my parents havn't woken up yet. The last thing i need is my mother calling the cops. I rip open the front door and look outside. *CRASH* three thugs are gathered around a car throwing bricks and rocks at the window. Not our car. Thank God. One turns to see me and smiles drunkenly. "Hey Baby? You wanna play with us too?" of all the neighborhoods to be drunk in. Wait..... i look at the drunkard who just called me. Where have i......? my thoughts are cut short as one of the others throws a brick at me. "He asked you a question sweetheart. Are you gonna play?" Oh . Now their coming here. think fast think fast. "Ok, but we have to go somewhere else." They look kinda suprised that i said yes. The leader of the group, the one who called me "baby" recovers the fastest. He walks over to me and grabs my . Nice. "Alright baby let's go"

Why oh why oh why oh why. It's pretty dark out and we're in the club neighborhood and this drunkard still has his hand around my . Seriously, how stupid could i get. I should've called the cops when i had the chance. "This looks nice" says the leader as we trun into a dark alley. oh . "u um... i..i thought we were gonna go to a club?? d..didn't you want to play?" They all start laughing. "That's right babe. Now let's play" Without warning he crashes me against the hard brick wall, knocking the air out of me. I try to struggle free, but his grip is too strong and one of the others has his hand around my waist. The leaders leans toward me to my neck and i feel a pair of hands going into my shirt. I'm starting to panick when i hear a familiar voice. "Hey, what's going on.? what you got there?" The leader turns away to look at the newcomer. "This girly said she'd play with us, but now she's being frisky. You wanna help out." i felt myself shivering as the footsteps got closer and suddenly there was a new face peering down at me. Oh no. I felt my stomach churn at that familiar smirk. Junhyung. "Hmmmm she's a pretty cute one.... How bout i buy her from you?" the drunkards stare at him, confused. "buy her?" "Sure. My bikes in the back. Here are the keys. It's all yours." Junhyung throws the keys in the air and the leader reaches out to catch them. He looks confused for a moment before running off, the two others close behind. I feel my legs give out as i sink to the floor. "So waht's Mr. Perfect doing all the way out here? Picking up guys? I wouldn't expect that of you" said Junhyung crouching in front of me and wagging a reprimanding finger. "What about you?" i snapped back. "I thought you barely had any free time. You look pretty free to me" "now now girlie. i'm pretty sure i juast saved you form the big bad wolves" he smirked again and reached out to my face. . his soft hand felt so good and comforting and a subconciuosly leaned against it, earning a soft chuckle from the older boy. He ran his fingers down my face and cupped the back of my neck, pulling me towards him. "Now how about a take you home?" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "W..what about your bike? U jusst sold it r..remember?" "heh, you didn't really think those were my keys?"

We pulled up to the house and i slowly pulled my hands from around his waist, sorry the trip ended so soon. wait.... WHAT??? why the hell am i sorry. Although, it's hard to deny how much i was enjoying the feeling of his back. Disturbed by my thoughts, i try to hurry away when he catches my wrist. "Don't forget my reward" i hear him whisper as he presses his lips against mine. Even more surprising than the kiss is the fact that i don't pull away. It's like im under a trance. I suddenly feel his hot tounge pushing against my mouth and slap him away. I stand for a minute, staring, before covering my mouth and running into the house.