B2st Friends

My Personal Gangster

Yoseob POV

Something is seriously wrong. Kikwang has been out of school for three days now. He hasn't missed a day of school since we were ten and he caught the flu. And i dought he's sick, because he looked perfectly fine on Monday. I tried to ask Junhyung about it, but he's back to his old self. He's been fighting again, and skipping classes.I thought he had changed a little since he and Kiki started dating. Even weirder though is the fact that Doojoon is avoiding me. Every time i mention Kikwang's absence his face goes all weird and he won't look at my face. What the hell's going on. I'm getting worried. The end of the day bell rings and i sprint out of my chair, brushing off the literature club president as she tries to talk to me. I need to see Kikwang. NOW.

"Seobie, where are you going?" I turn to see Doojoon smiling down at me. "Aren't we going out today?" "Sorry Joonie, i want to go see Kikwang. He hasen't called me and when i call the house, the maid says she doesn't want to talk." The smile immediately disapears from his face and he looks nervous. "Uh... i-if he's sick don't you think it's better to leave him alone? He might not want company." suspicious. "If he's really sick, then all the more reason i should go!" he hesitates. "Why don't you wait until Saturday? If he doesn't contanct you by then, you can go check on him." "Yoon Doojoon, is there a reason why you don't want me to go see my sick best friend?" His grip tightens on my arm for a second before he smiles and pinches my cheek. "I just don't want me Seobie to get sick." hmmmm

What the hell happened.?! Kikwang is sitting in his bed, his eyes so swollen their almost shut. A trash can overflowing with tissues is standing by the bed. "Something happened with Junhyung, didn't it?" His face screws up like i punched him , and for a moment i think he's about to cry, and then he starts laughing. Oh my god, he's gone crazy. "It was a game." "what?" "Junhyung. He was just playing with me from the beginning, just trying me make like a pathetic loser...... and he did. Look at me" oh, i see you, alright. "Did he say that to you? mabey he's just trying to push you away." Kikwang shook his head and blinked his swollen eyes. "No. I should'v seen it sooner. A month ago, some guys were wrecking a car outside and then they tried to me. Junhyung saved me." he laughed and sobbed at the same time. "That's waht i thought, anyway. i recognized one of the guys. I just thought i was imagining it but.... I've seen hime with Junhyung before." he sobbed again and covered his face. "It was just a game for his gang. they planned it all out." Oh kiki. I went over and pulled him against my chest. Those bastards, why did they.... wait... "D-do you think Doojoon knew?" I feel Kikwang shrug against me. "Probably. Their best friends right?" i pull him closer. "Don't worry, Kiki. They won't get away with this." Yoon Doojoon. You bastard.

Doojoon POV

It's almost 11:00 when i hear a pounding on my door. Junhyung? I open the door and Yoseob is inside before i can even register that it's him. "Where's your mom?" what's going on? "She's not here, she's staying with her boyfriend." "Good, then i can be as loud as i want." Somehow, that didn't sound as exciting as it should have. "What's going on with Junhyung and Kikwang." oh . i look at the ground,, and hear him take a deep breath. "Doojoo... did you know? Did you know what Junhyung was doing." should i tell him the truth. I glance up at him and feel shocked. I've never seen him look so angry. "I helped." i didn't mean to say that. He suddenly explodes. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? Do you even understand what you did? You were playing around with someone's feelings, like they don't even matter!" "it wasn't me...." I say weakly. "But you let t happen! You could have stopped Junhyung! he's your best friend! but you just stood by and watched!! Don't you kn-n-ow..." his voice cracks and i watch in shock as he sinks to the floor, crying. "Don't you know what you'v done to him?" 

"Junhyung does love Kikwang." Oh . I should really stop talking. Yoseob looks up at me,tears covering his face. "T-then why?" or mabey i should just tell him everything. i sigh and pull him onto my lap. "It did start as a joke, but Junhyung really did fall in love. But he's the leader of a gang, Yoseob.  A big gang. One of the rival gang leaders found out, and was probobly going to hurt Kikwang. Junhyung just wanted to protect him." Yoseob looked at me and his tears stop. he understands, i think and start feeling relieved. "T-T-that's the STUPIDEST thing i've evr heard!!! Why doesn't Junhyung just tell Kikwang?" i forgot who i was talking to. "How would Kikwang knowing make a difference? He'd still be in danger!" i say, trying to make him understand. "But he could choose to take the risk! Mabey he's willing to do it! Junhyung can't just decide on his own!!" He's in full arguing mode now. "You don't understand. It's not jsut the gang. Being with Junhyung in itself is dangerous for someone like Kikwang!! Even without them both being boys, Junhyung doesn't have parents, he's been to jail, he has no money! What can Junhyung do for Lee Kikwang?!" "HE CAN MAKE HIM HAPPY!!"

i stare at Yoseob, who has now jumped to his feet and is looking at me defiantly. "You're the one who doesn't understand! Kikwang... Kikwang has always done everything to make his parents happy. His school, his friends, his relationships, They were all decided by them! he's never wanted anything for himself!!" He looks like he's about to start crying again. "Junhyung is the first choice that Kikwang made all by himself. You don't know, but i've always been with him You can't understand how happy he is when he's with Junhyung, how much he's changed since meeting him."

And suddenly i realize that Kikwang means to Yoseob what Junhyung means to me. They're more than just best friends. Yoseob loves him, wants to protect him...... just like i've been trying to protect Junhyung. And i can feel myself starting to cry. "I just want Junhyung to be happy. I don't want him to get hurt." Yoseob warps his arms around my waist. "I know." He says, "But don't you think that he's already hurt?" Junhyung's barely talked to me since Monday. It'sl ike he's back to how he used to be when we first joined the gang. By trying to protect him, i've just been hurting him even more. The silence seems to strecth on forever before i pull Yoseob against me and press my lips to his. "I'll talk to Junhyung tomorrow," i say as we pull away from eachother.

Hyunseung POV

I look at Taemin as he nods confidently. "I'm sure boss. It's been two weeks since they went home together, and Lee Kikwang missed most of last week. " So Junhyung dumped him. I let out a sigh of relief. Of course. Junhyung never gets really attatched to a relationship. He probably just wanted to try something new. That's why it's better to stay friends with him. Tomorrow night the gang is meeting at Sh33R. I'll tell Minho to call Onew and invite Junhyung's gang. I'll apologize and we can go back to how things were. How things should be. Junhyung isn't the kind to hold a grudge and if we talk it out, he'll definitely understand. This stupid feud has been going on long enough. 

 

A/N: sorry this chapter was kinda cheesy :p The more i write, the longer the story gets haha