Realization

My Personal Gangster

Hyunseung POV

Taemin is lying on the couch of my apartment, snoring loudly. Why is it that i'm the one who has to take care of him when he gets drunk?? Shouldn't Minho or that guy Kibum, or Key, or whatever, be doing this?? Jeez, my house isn't a hotel. I walk into the kitcthen, in the mood for a midnight snack. It's been almost two weeks since Junhyung and i ran into that little at the shoe store. I have to admit, i was really nervous, but they both seemed to have been over it and Junhyung and i have been hanging out like usual. Well, i guess it has been a while since they broke it off. Actually, now that he's not a threat, i have to admit that Kikwang is pretty good looking.... For a rich nerdy boy kekeke. And he seemed pretty normal at the shoe store. Maybe i was just being overly jealous. Oh well, it doesn't matter now. He and Junhyung are long over, and he's not my problem. "Water!! I'm drowning! they'v taken the chicken!!" *THUD* WTF?! I run out of the kitchen with a sandwich in one hand and a napkin in the other to find Taemin lying on the floor of the living room, his face planted firmly to the ground. "Uuugh... waht happened to my faaaccee?? Where am iii?!!" Oh, spare me. 

Junhyung POV

I wake up to the smell of Kikwangs hair pressed against my nose. Oh, i love this. It's Sunday morning, which means that we can just laze about his house all day, maybe go out for dinner, before i have to go home for school tomorrow. Weekends are really the best. I pull him closer and put my lips against his ear. "Kikwang wak...." "NO!!" i grunt as his elbow connects with my gut and i fall out of the bed. The just happened? Kikwang sits bolt upright in bed, looking around and blinking confusedly. "Junhyung?" I try to say something but all that comes out is a gasp. He looks down at me blinking rapidly and then smiles. "Oh Junhyung, did you fall of the bed? Your so silly." You little . "I'll go make us some breakfast so why don't you get dressed?" he leans over to kiss my cheek before skipping out of the room. Hmmm, i guess i can forgive him. But this isn't the first time it's happened. Who knew that he kicked.... and punched... and elbowed people in his sleep. Its kinda cute. Violent, but in a cute way. I pull myself up, still rubbing where he hit my, as i look around for some sweat pants to pull on over my boxers.

The smell of eggs, tomatoes, and onions fills my nose as i walk down the stairs. "What're you making?'" He truns around to look at me and smiles. "Omolets. Mrs. Park taught me. " he says and turns back around. I pull out a chair and sit in it backwards, resting my chin on the back as i watch him cook. I feel like newly weds, i think and smirk. I love this feeling. It's in these moments that i know Lee Kikwang is all mine. Suddenly i'm struck by a sudden impulse. "Let's go to the amusement park. The one we had our first date in." He looks at me, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Today?" "Yeah!" now i'm really getting excited.

"It's the first day of spring right? Or was it yesterday? Whatever, that's not the point. When we went last time, it was kinda chilly and not all the rides were open. We can do whatever you want today!!" He smiles teasingly at me, "Even ride the big rides?" I juump out of my chair and walk over, taking the sizzling pan away from him and putting it back on the stove. "Even the big ones..... maybe..." i say kissing his forhead. He laughs and hugs me back, but then his face falls. "Won't it be dangerous?" "It's sunday and the weathers nice. The park will probobly be full and i doubt we'll run into any serious threats. And even if we do see someone we know, what's so weird about two guys hanging out?" "At an amusement park? Oh absolutely nothing." But he's smiling now. "Ok, but first, let's eat." we both turn to look at the black eggs in the pan. Oops. Maybe i should have turned off the burner.

Hyunseung POV

"Get UUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!" i say, pulling at Taemin's clothes. Jeezes, Minho!! i called you half an hour ago! Why do i have to spend my Sunday babysitting? Taemin grunts and lifts his hand like he's trying to get rid of a fly. Things are about to get violent when i hear the door bell ring. Finally. Minho walks briskly past me as i open the door. "Where's the patient?" "Getting acquianted with the living room floor." Minho pulls a bottle of selzter water from the plastic bag he's carrying and helps Taemin onto the couch. "There, there. Hangovers hurt, don't they? But that's what you get for bieng a bad boy." Taemin takes the bottle in one hand, grasping his head with the other. "Hurry up and get better so that we can go." I blink in surprise. "Are you two going somewhere?'" "You too, Hyunseung. The amusement park is having a special event for the entire first week of spring and we'r all going." "Oh, so glad that i have a choice." "What're you talking about? Who said anything about choices?" Minho smiles cheekily at me and Taemin doesn't look so pale anymore. "You can invite Junhyung too, if you want." I think about it for a moment, but shake my head and pinch their cheeks. "Nah. It's been a while since i spent some quality time with my boys."

DooJoon POV

Yoseob is bouncing around my room excitedly. "We're going to the pa~ark, we'r going to the pa~ark!!" he sings. He's so cute. I walk over and pull him to me, kissing his cheek and his nose and smile down at him. "You sound excited." "Of course!! It's been a while since we had an amusement park date. And i'm  in the mood for a ferris wheel." I laugh at him and kiss him one last time before grabbing my keys and our helmets off the counter. Dongwoon got special tickets for the Spring event at the amusement park, but he gave them to me because he just broke up with his girlfriend and can't use them anymore. I felt bad because he seemd upset, but seeing how happy Seobie is, i can't helpbut feel lucky. Sorry Dongwoonie. I hand Yoseob his helmet. "Come on" i say but he's already waiting for me at the door.

When we get to the park, the first place we go is the ferris wheel. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of hights, and the way Yoseob's bouncing is making the car move is not amusing. But he's just so cute. Like a little kid. I just love being able to spend time with just the two of us and...."It's Junhyung and Kikwang!!" what? I stand up to look over his shoulders at where he's pointing. The rides almost over and I can just make out the two figures walking right under us. "That's Junhyung, all right, but are you sure that's Kikwang?" The shorter guy is wearing a beanie and big glasses so i can't really make out his face. suddenly he grabs Junhyung's arm and points at the ferris wheel excitedly. "Yup that's him." We both say and look at eachother, surprised. Seobi bursts into a fit of giggles. "AWWW!! Doojoonie! your beginning to understand Kiki!!" I laugh back and say, "Well, i have been seeing hima round Junhyung lately." "We'r kind of like a family now" says Yoseob, and i smile realizing he's right. "Let's surprise them when we get off, yea?"

Hyunseung POV

Taemin is looking conciderably better. I don't buy it. That faker. He just wanted to mooch off of me. Minho sees me pouting and pats my back. "Come on Hyunseung. Put your fun face on?" "My what??" Minho laughs and grabs my wrist. "Come on! Let's ride the ferris wheel!!" Taemin hears him and turns back around to grab my other wrist. "to the ferris wheel!!" he shouts and begins pulling me forward. Hungover my foot, i think. But i can't help but smile.

Kikwang POV

Junhyung looked skeptically up at the ferris wheel. We'r already standing in line, but he's still trying to talk me out of it. "Listen, Kiki, do you know how many times these things show up on the news? They'r always breaking down, or snapping or something. What do we do if it stops while we'r at the very top or something." I feel like laughing as the couple in front of us glances back nervously and then gets out of line. "Now see what you did! They got scared and left." i scold him. "Yea. Maybe that's the smart thing to do." He looks at my pouting face and smirks. How does he always manage to be so y? "Surprise!!" We look up, startled by the voices of Doojoon and Yoseob as they stepout of their car and spread their arms out like a comedy duo finishing their act. "Seobie, Doojoon! what're you guys doing here?" i ask as they step forward. "Doojoon throws his arm around Yoseob and i feel a little jealous. They don't have to hide their relationship. "we were on a date but we saw you guys from the car, and thought we could all hang out." "Great idea!!" says Junhung before i can answer. "You guys already rode this, so let's do something else!" He sees my expression and stops. "Unless... Kiki wants to ride this first." I smile and pinch his cheek. This cute little badass. "It's fine. Let's go grab a bite to eat." We'r all stepping out of the line when suddenly we hear "Ferris Wheel! Ferris wheel! Ferris wheel!!" and turn to see Hyunseung, Taemin, and Minho get in the line.

Kikwang, Junhyung, Doojoon, Yosoeb POV

Oh .

Hyunseung POV

Junhyung?