Risky Relations

My Personal Gangster

Junhyung POV

Every twice a month, the entire gang gathers at the Braze Night club. It's our gang's turf just like SH33R has always been Hyunseung's. we used to visit eachother every now and then but now.... Hyunseungs gang aren't allowed here anymore and vice versa. Usually, i feel at my best here, surrounded by the pounding music and the smell of sweat and alcohal. I love the flashing lights, making the dancers change form red, green, blue, to yellow, purple, orange. Usually, i love nothing more than sitting at a table with Doojoon as i watch my gang dance. Usually i love to laugh as i watch Jonghyun being a player with all the girls, and Key trying to keep all the girls away from him. As if it's a big secret that they like eachother. Usually. But today i can barely concentrate as my eyes keep drifting to my phone. It's already been a week since the incident at the theme park. Nothing's happened but still, I feel so anxious without Kikwang here. I hate feeling this way. Like i can't breath just because he's out of sight. It makes me feel pathetic. It makes me feel weak. And i don't like that one bit.

"Here he is" says Doojoon leaning into me and snapping me out of my thoughts. I see the tall figure moving through the dancers slowly, stopping here and there to greet someone or dance with one girl or another. Dongwoon doesn't belong to any gang in particular, but every gang in the area knows him. He has information about everyone and everything, and, for the right price, that info could be yours. Fortunately for me, he and Doojoon were like brothers, so i usually got iinformation cheap. Despite the fact that he's kind of like a spy, It's impossible to hate the younger boy. For such a big guy, you could pretty much tell he was younger when talking. He's always respectful and dependable. "Yo! Dongwoon!! get over here!" he turns to look at me and smiles. "HYUNG!!!! i haven't seen you in forever!" he says throwing himself in the booth next to me and wrapping his arms around my neck. I laugh forgetting my problems for a moment. This kid.... 

We'r in the VIP room now, the music faded to a dull pounding in the background. I made sure to leave Onew with instructions to keep the gang in check so i can give my full attention to what Dongwoon has to say. "So" i say immediately getting to the point, "Did they see us?" Dongwoon looked at me seriously, his dark reddish hair falling into his eyes. "More than that. Hyunseung's been spying." i felt like i'd been punched in the gut. "D-do they know what he looks like?" Dongwoon looks nervously at Doojoon before continueing. "They've got pictures. Taemin has been watching you guys at school for a while, and Minho found out where he lives." The younger boy bites his lip and looks away from me. "It wasn't exactly hard, with your partner being Lee Kikwang, Hyung." You don't have to tell me that, dammit. the atmosphere is tense. Doojoon reaches out to touch my shoulder. "Junhyung, I think it's time to end this. We both know it's not just a game anymore." I wanna barf. He's right. I love Lee Kikwang. I love him i love him. I never thought i could feel like this for another man. No, i htought, it doesn't matter that he's a guy. All that matters is that he's Kikwang. My Kikwang. I put my head in my hands and feel Doojoon scratch the back of my neck comfortingly. "I can't do it Joonie" i say and i sound like i'm on the verge of tears.

. What the hell's happening to me? "Junhyung, this'll be better for everyone. For Kikwang, and for you. Can't you see what this is doing to you?" yeah, it's turning me into some kind of . Mabey Doojoon's right. Maybe i should leave Kikwang, before it's too late..... His adorable eye smile suddenly pops into my head and i know it's already too late. this. "Hyunseung's already got guy watching you, so if you break up, he'll be the first to know. " I pull at my curly hair and drop my head against my knees. Suddenly, a hroble thought comes to mind. "Y-you don't Hyunseung would d-d-do something to him....?" Dongwoon and Doojoon exchanged another look. "No," said Dongwoon carefully, "Not yet. Even Hyunseung won't mess with the Lee family if he doesn't have to. He'll probably wait for a while until he gets desperate." Thee room is quiet and i know we'r all thinking the same thing. How long will that take....?

Kikwang POV

Junhyung is acting wierd. It's Monday and i feel like he's been avoiding me since this morning. I know that hed had his little gang dance or whatever last night, and i wonder if something went wrong. It couldn't have been a fight. Other than the fading scar over his right brow, there were no new injuries. Non the less, he looked grumpier than usual. What's going on Junhyung? 

It's the end of the day and we still havn't spoken. When he called me last night before the gathering, he sounded fine. I'm starting to get nervous when i feel a hand on my shoulder. "yo" i whip around to look up at his face with his usual smirk. Oh thank god. I was just being paranoid. I brushes his thumb against my cheek and i smile at him. "Are you giving me a ride home today?" "Actually..." huh? "I was hoping that you could come over to my place for a bit today." i feel my chest tighten. I know that Junhyung lives in an apartment alone and i wonder why he's suddenly asking me over. I've never been invited to his apartment before. Well, it's almost been a month since we started dating, but that's still really early right? Wait... What are you thinking Kikwang you ert!!! Jesus, i've really become wierd. "Okay" i say smiling. "It's Yoseobs turn to do homework anyway, so i don't have to worry."

His apartment smells like him. His smokey cologne mixed with soap, and then that special smell that's just Junhyung's. I'm so captivated in looking around that i don't notice him leave. "Junhyung?" i call. "In here" my heart starts beating faster as i hear his voice come from down a hall. The tiny, one bedroom, one bathroom apartment suddenly feels huge. I walk slowly towards the sound of his voice and peek through the door. His bedroom. My heart almost stops and i have to remind myself how to breath when i see him sitting on his bed, his blzer and tie thrown to the side, the first two bottons of his shirt undone, exposing his neck and part of his chest. "Come here." He holds out his hand and i don't even hesitate. I walk right over and sit in his lap. he smirks. "Aren't we bold today?" i can feel my face get hot. This isn't like me. It's barely even been a month, i haven't even fully accepted that my partner is a guy!! but my body isn't listening to my mind as he pulls my head close to his and our lips touch. 

JunHyung POV

I look down at Kikwang. At his bare chest and unbottoned pants. At his disheveled hair and pink face. And i know. I know that this boy is the person i love. Even though  just a few weeks ago i couldn't stand him. Even though i wanted to destroy him. Even though i'm going to hurt him. I lean forward and his bottom lip and feel his arms around my neck as he opens his mouth to let my tongue in. My bare chest presses  aginst his as i begin to pull his pants off. He moans against my lips. I can't tell whose tongue is whose as our mouths move together and the only sound in the room is our panting and the wet sounds of kissing. "Kikwang" i whisper as i push inside. He screams and throws his head back. "Junhyung. I love you." I love you too. and it breaks my heart.

"It was just a game." Kikwang is looking at me confused. we're both wearing pants now and i'm sitting as far away fom him as i can. "What?" he blinks confusedly. "It was a game. And i just won." I do my best to give my usual smirk and it feels like my face is splitting in half. "I wanted to prove that Mr. Perfect wasn't so perfect. I didn't expect it to go this well. Less then a month and he jumps into my bed." He's shaking his head now, and i can see he still doesn't understand. Don't do this to me Kikwang. "Oh come on. See that video camera?" I point at it, propped at the perfect angle on my dresser. "The gang's gonna love it. Maybe i should show it to the school too? Or your parents?" The look of confusion is turning into one of horror. and hurt. Please don't cry. "I think they'l like that." i look straight at him and smirk. "Junhyung, i love you." I mimick in a high voice. And he breaks. his hand goes up to his mouth and he's sobbing. he grabs his shirt off the floor and is gone bfore i can say anything else. It's better this way, It's better this way, It's better this way...... i love you.

 

N/A: That was my first time writing :/ awk. Sorry Yoseobie hasn't shown up in a while. He'l be back soon!