Frist Date

My Personal Gangster

Kikwang POV

I can't believe this. Finally finally!!!! My first date with my Boyfriend. I blush and cover my face, squirming in my bed. Junhyung wanted to start dating right after that time in the nursery, but i insisted that we ait until the project was done. I don't want anythign getting in the way of our lovey dovey date, including some science project. There's still a part of me that can't believe all this. I mean, who would have thought that i'd fall for a guy? and JUNHYUNG of all guys!? It was almost like Beauty and the Beast, i thought, giggling at the analogy. Whatever. Love is love right. "Young Master your friend has arrived!" I practically fly off the bed and down the stairs, arriving breathless at the kithcen to see Junhyung sitting calmly at my table and sipping tea. He looks up at me and smirks. Oh God, he's Gorgeous. "What is it with you and sweaters?" i look down at my navy blue sweater and grey jeans. "You don't like it?" His grin widens into a smile and suddenly he's next to me, his arms wrapping around my waist as he whispers in my ear. "No..... i LOVE it." i smile and rest my head against his shoulder. Today's going to be perfect.

We walk into the amusement park, our little fingers brushing. Junhyung wanted to hold my hand, saying he didn't care what others thought, but i'm not ready for that yet. I do love Junhyung, but the thought of people staring at us, judging us? and what if someone recongized me and told my parents.... No. that can't happen. Junhyung patted my arm and gave me a worried look, and i smiled back at him. I can't let anything get in the way of our date, I remind myself. "So what do you want to ride first?" He asks. "How about that one?" I point at a huge rollercoaster that twists upside down and backwards. "....u-ummmm... why don't we save that one for later?" Oh my god. is he scared? Junhyung is scared?! 

I lean in a little closer to him. "Actually, Jun.... this is my first time in an amusement park. My parents never brought me and welll... I'v always wanted to try riding the really big roller coasters, like on TV" i looked up at him from under my eyelashes and put one hand on his arm. He looked down at me, then back at the ride, then down at me again. "And you want to ride that one?" I try my best to look disapointed. "Well if you don't want to....." He swallows visibly before nooding and shrugging "Nah i don't really care. We can ride that one, or whichever one you want. I don't really mind." Trying to act cool won't save you now, Yong Junhyung. I already know your secretly cute.

JunHyung POV

. I don't think i can take much more of this. It's only the third ride and i can already barely walk. I honestly thought that he'd freak out after the first ride, but he just wnted more. The punk's practically skipping! and here i am like a loser sitting on a bench and trying not to hurl. Dammit this is why i wanted to go shopping, or to a movie or something. I almost fainted when he said he wanted to go to an amusement park. I watch Kikwang as he stands at the cooton candy booth line, and can't help but smile when he turns around to wave at me. What a cute little punk. I guess i can forgive him. 

Suddenly, i cacth sight of two other boys heading to the soda stand and freeze. . What the are Minho and Taemin doing here?! I hesitate wondering if i should get Kikwang and get the hell out of here, or if it would be better if i pretend i gnore him. If they find out he's with me and the info gets back to Hyunseung, there could be a serious problem. It doesn't look like they've seen me yet so i decide to just play it cool. I pull on my sunglasses and turn my face away from them, praying that i turn invisible. I watch quietly as they walk up to the drink stand, laughing. Taemin says something and Minho orders the drinks. They started to walk away and i let out a sigh of relief and began to straighten up. Looks like this is going to end without... "Junhyung!!! What are you doing?" Oh you Kikwang. 

"Junhyung, slow down. What's wrong with you? Your hurting me!" i loosened my grip on his wrist and turned around. Good, it doesn't look like we were followed. Mabey i'm just being paranoid. They were already pretty far, they probobly didn't even hear Kikwang. They definitely didn't see his face, right? i looked at him as he rubbed his wrist and pouted. He looked upset and wouldn't look at me when i said his name. "I'm sorry. " i said dtroking his face. "i-i.... just really had to pee" i finish lamely. He looks at me and starts laughing. I bet i sound really cool now. "Why didn't you just say so. Jeez, suddenly grabbing me like that, i even dropped the cotton candy. Come on, let's find some bathrooms." He gives me that gorgeous smile and i know i'm forgiven. What would Hyunseung do to him if he knew....?

Hyunseung POV

I groaned as my phone began to ring. Come on, the bed just got warm. I turned away and shoved the pillow over my head waiting for the ringing to stop. Ring ring ring ring........ at last. i sigh and settle back into the sheets. RING RING!!!! GODAMMIT! i whip the sheets up and grab the phone. "What do you want?!" "Hyunseung i think you should hear this." Minho? What does he want at this time of night? He sounded pretty serious too. "What is it?" "We saw Junhyung at the amusement park today. Me and Taemin." wait what? Junhung at an amusement park? He hates them! "Are you sure it was him?" "I didn't get a good look but Taemin heard his name and saw his face. He swears it was him. He got up really fast and grabbed thsi other person and ran away before we could get closer." other person... i felt my heart sink in my chest and gripped the blanket so tight my knuckles turned white. "His girlfriend?" there was a pause. "I'm not sure. It looked kind of like a guy. They were too far to get a good look. Who knows boss, it might've just been some other guy from the gang." Junhyung wouldn't go to an amusement park with a member just for fun. It was her. "Tomorrow, go to Junhyung's school and wait outside the gates. He'll probably give her a ride home. Try and take a picture but makse sure no one sees you." "got it" he said and hung up. I bit my thumb nail. There's no way i can sleep now.

Doojoon POV 

I try not to wake up Yoseob as i reach for the vibrating phone on the counter. I flip it open and look at the screen. Junhyung. I get out of bed as carefully as i can and leave the room before answering. "What is it?" There's silence on the other line. "Junhyung?" "I think Hyunseung's guys saw me and Kikwang today."  Oh . "Are you sure." "I don't know. we were at the amusement park and..." rewind. "You were where?!" More silence. "Kikwang wanted to go..." he said weakly. oh god. "This is exactly why i said this was a bad idea! You can't get serious abou this Junhyung!!" "Listen that's not the point right now!! Call Dongwoon and tell him to go to Hyunseung's usual nightclub. Find out what they know." he hangs up leaving me staring blankly at the phone. "i just want to protect you...." i whisper before dialing Dongwoon's number.