Breaking Point

My Personal Gangster

HyunSeung POV

Taemin throws himself against my back and i stumble forward. "Taemin!!" i shout and turn back to stare at.. Huh? There's no one there? But i could've sworn i just saw... "What are you staring at Hyunseuunngg??? It's our turn to get on!!" says Taemin resting his head on my shoulder. I blink and shake my head. Jeez, why would Junhyung be hear? He hates amusement parks and he hates hights. I'm just being paranoid. I laugh at Taemin and follow him and Minho into the Ferris wheel car.

Junhyung POV

Holy , that was close. The moment he was distracted we all dived into the car Doojoon and Yoseob had just come out of. And i mean literally. Kikwang and Yoseob are still trying to get off the floor as the car starts to move up. Why the hell does this always happen? I swear, i'm never coming to  a ing amusement park as long as i live. I knew there was something seriously wrong with these places. It's huge and filled with people, and we just happen to run into the only person we didn't want to see. Kikwang and Yoseob have finally made it into the seats and we'r all staring at eachother in the crowded space. "...So... Now what? Their in the car right behind us." Says Doojoon after a while.

"we could ride twice?" says Yoseob and Doojoon and i immediately scream, "NO!!!" poor guy. This is his second time and i notice he looks a little green. Doojoon has never been a fan of hights. Not since i pushed him out of the tree in second grade. Wesit for a moment quietly, and Yoseob tries to galnce discreetly behind him. "Maybe they'l ride twice? One of them seemed pretty enthusiastic." "Well, if they don't ride twice than maybe Yoseob and Doojoon could get out and make it look like a coincidence? You guys could get them out of here." Adds Kikwang. Again with the riding twice idea. "I guess we just have to wait and see what they do." I say leaning back and crossing my arms.

Oh thank you sweet fate. The worker goes to the door of Hyunseung's car, nods, and backs up. They're riding twice. Kikwang pulls down his Beenie and Doojoon and i flip our hoods up as we all pile hurriedly out of the car. "That went well." says Yoseob when we'r at the balloon stands. Yes, yes it did. I can't help but smirk, feeling kind of like i just won something. "Should we go somewhere else?" asks Kikwang nervously. Yoseob's face falls, and i really don't feel like ruining my date with Kikwang just because of Hyunseung.

I look up at Doojoon and he looks like he feels the same way. "I think it'l be fine," He says, smiling. "Let's just ride the rides with long lines. Hyunseung and Taemin aren't exactly patient people." I nod at him. "Yah, and with all four of us on the look out we can be more careful. Lets just stay." "It's kind of like a game. Avoid the Hyunseung. Oh, i feel like a secret agent or something." Jeez that Yoseob. But Kikwang is smiling again and he wraps his pinky against mine. "Ok." he says, "The ride with the longest line is that one." He points at one of those rides that don't have seats so the persons legs are left hanging. I feel myself getting sick and Doojoon twitches as our boyfriends skip carefree ahead of us.

DooJoon POV

I can't help but walk protectively behind Junhyung. I honestly don't think anything will go too wrong, but you can never be too careful. There's no way i'm gonna let something happen again. Not after he's finally happy again. We let Kikwang and Yoseob walk a little ahead of us, making it look like two different couples. I have to admit i feel a little jealous when i see what a cute couple they make, and the pout on Jun's face shows that he feels the same. Kekeke this punk. "Yah, i really don't feel like going to school tomorrow." "Ugh, don't ruin my mood. I havn't done my science homework yet." I decide to a bit. "Well, just skip. Oh! come to think of it, you haven't skipped at all lately. Trying to keep up with your smart little botfriend?" oooh how cute, he's blushing. "Yah, shut up!! like your one to talk. Did Yoseob laugh at you when you showed him your history grade." oh, that hurt a little. i pout at him and he glances at me sideways, smirking. He bumps me with his shoulder and says, "We both have to work harder if we want to keep up with the nerdy brothers." i laugh and look back up at Kikwang and Yoseob. "All things concidered, these two bad boys did pretty good for ourselves, yeah?" Junhyung smiles slightly as he looks up at Kikwang and his usually bored expression softens into ne of affection. "Yeah, we did."

Yoseob's head is leaning against my shoulder as his eyes begin to drift closed. "Tired?" i whisper and kiss the top of his head. "Hmmm~" he mumbles, pushing his nose into my neck. It's almost eight and the lights are turning on around the park. I look at Junhyung who's doing a card trick for Kikwang. I never really thought of Mr. Perfect as cute but when i see his eyes widen and his mouth shape an O when Junhyung pulls his card from the deck, i can't help but chuckle. I can see how he and my Seobie can get along so well. I tap on Jun's shoulder as he laughs at his boyfriends expression. "I think i'm about to head home. Seobie's drifting off, and if i wait longer he might fall asleep on the back of my motorcycle." Junhyung nods calmly.

I can't remember the last time i'm seen him look so totally happy. He looks completely relaxed as he lets an unconvinced Kikwang search his sleeves and the deck. How could i ever have thought this would be bad for him? "I'l see you tomorrow yea? Try not to stay out too late, and get your homework doen or you'll be left behind." i cup the back of his neck and shake his head. "Babo!!" he says, slapping me away. I pull up an already half asleep Yoseob who wave groggily at Kikwang before leaving. I'm happy for you, Yong Junhyung.

Hyunseung POV

We walk back to the parking lot, Taemin humming contentedly as heholds his stuffed blue bear next to him. A present for Key. We all came in Minho's car, but as we reach the lot he hands me the keys with a yawn. "Sorry, Hyunseung. I don't think i can drive. Can we just crash at your place? We don't have any classes until the afternoon anyway." I roll my eyes, but don't complain as i grab the keys. Minho and i go to a nearby University, and Taemin usually skips school anyways. I actually had a lot of fun today, and on Thursday, we'r all going to BLAZE for Junhyung's gang meet. I can't help but feel a little jittery as i pull out onto the road. I'm driving past the entrance to the park when i see them. Junhyung.... and Kikwang.

Kikwang POV

We'r walking with our pinkies intertwined and he keeps bumping his shoulder into mine. Their aren't many people around, so i let him stay close. I hear him start humming and giggle. He's so cute. Some gangster. I'm not stupid enough to belief that Junhyung would never hurt anyone, but sometimes, it's hard to imagine. "Ah." he says. "what happened?" "I think i left my phone on that bench. I'll go get it, wait here." He turns around and i lean against the Light pole. When i see him coming back, he raises his hand with the cellphone in it. I turn around and start crossing the street, waiting for him to catch up. i was almost across when "KIKWANG!!!!!!" i gasp as someone crashes into my back and shoves me down on the sidewalk. *THUD* I hear Junhyung grunt and trun to see what happened. And there's Junhyung, lieing on the ground, his head bleeding as the car speeds away.

Junhyung POV

Kikwang, where's Kikwang?? He's lying on the floor, did he get hit? No he stood up.... but wait.. why are you crying? Are you hurt? "Junhyung!" oh, i see. I got hit. So that eans Kikwangs alright? Good, good. Oh, but he's still crying. Don't cry Kiki, my Kiki. I'm ok. Im happy. Please, stop crying. I like it better when you laugh, how i can barely see your eyes. Don't cry. I just wanted to protect you.

 

A/N: I think the next chptr will be the last! Please stay with me and keep commenting! heart