My Beautiful Gangster

My Personal Gangster

Hyunseung POV

I didn't mean to do it. I really didn't. I... my body just... when i saw Kikwang crossing the street.... I didn't want to hurt anyone. I'm sitting on my couch with Minho sitting next to me. His hand is on my back and his lips are moving, but i don't understand what he's saying. Taemin is sitting at the table, his head in his hands. My face feels wet and i'm not sure if it's from tears or sweat. Probobly both. "I didn't mean to do it.... "I hear myself sob. "I know." Minho pats my back and i lean aginst his shoulder. It's almost three in the morning by the time i stop crying. "Get some sleep," says Minho, and Taemin is already asleep with his head on the table. I shake my head. "Hyunseung, please. You need to rest. I'll stay with you. And Taemin is here too. We aren't going anywhere." I shake my head again. "Junhyung..." "I'll go to the hospital as soon as visiting hours start. Right now, there's nothing anyone can do, so just sleep." After a while, i decide that he's right.... but all i can see when i close my eyes is the expression on Kikwang's face when he turned around. Junhyung..... I didn't mean to.

Doojoon POV

"Doojoon... i-i don't know what to do... they... t-they won't let me go... i-i..."

I don't understand what's going on. Yoseob stirs next to me. "Kikwang? is that you?? What's wrong?" 

"Junhyung is... J-Junhyung got....*sob*" Oh god. Oh god please. Don't do thid. not now. I feel like i'm going to barf.

"C-calm down Kikwang. Tell me what happened." Yoseob is sitting up in bed next to me. He looks like he's going to ask something, but sees my face and stops.

"We were w-walking to the bike and... I didn't see the driver. Junhyung he just...*sob* Doojoon he got hit. T-the ambulence people took him away. I-im at the h-hospital and... *sob* They won't l-let me see him! I don't know what to do!!"

I look at the clock. 10:30. I nod to Yoseob to get dressed. He gets out of bed and pulls on a pair of pants, throwing me a shirt. "J-just c-calm down. Yosoeb and i are coming right now. Just wait and keep your phone with you. Just calm down. I-it's going to be ok. Just calm down." Kikwang sniffles and whispers "Hurry," before i pass the phone to Yoseob. He talks to Kikwang the entire way to the hospital. 

it's 7:15 when i get off of the phone with Kikwang's mother. I introduce myself as a friend and tell her that Kikwang has serious food poisoning from the resaurant we went to last night. She believes it without much trouble and tells me to make sure he sees a doctor. I assure her and wish her luck on her business trip to Australia. Of course she had to stop by her house on the only night that her son isn''t home. I sigh and put the reciever down. At least Kikwang is finally asleep. It took hime a really long time to stop crying. He's sitting on the couch in my living room, his head in Yoseob's lap. At least my mom's not home. I sit down heavily and put my head in my hand.

"Are you ok?" I look up at Yoseob's tired and worried face and feel like crying. "I- why did this have to happen? They were finally... I just... Junhyung.." I start to cry and Yoseob holds his hand out to me. I walk over and put my head on his shoulder, trying my best not to bother Kikwang. His face looks swollen and red. Why does something bad always have to happen just when they'r happy?

Kikwang POV

I shake impatiently as the doctor continues to talk. Jus let me see Junhyung already. Doojoon leans forward in his chair, focused intently on what the doctor is saying, but i can barely force myself to listen. "Concussion... Small cuts.... Stitches.... No serious injuries." i stop bouncing and whip around to face the doctor. "What?" he smiles at me. What the are you smiling at? "Mr. Yong was very lucky. The corner of the car just clipped him. He'll have to be careful because we'r not sure exactlt how serious the concussion is, but all in all, he should be fine." I feel my entire body relax and am in serious danger of starting to cry again. I see Doojoon drop his head into his hands and Yoseob pats his back and smiles at me. "Can we see him now?" i ask. the doctor nods. "He might be a little groggy still, but he's fit for company." I'm out the door before he can even finish what he's saying. Doojoon is close behind and he almost topples me over when i stop in front of Junhyung's door, my hand on the knob. He looks irritated but sees my hand shaking and his expression softens. "You go in first." he says. I look at him and back at the door. Junhyung.

I stop breathing when i see him lying on the bed, eyes closed, a large bandage over his right eye. I step closer to the bead and his cheek, before kissing him lightly. "Kikwang...?" he murmers, his eyes fluttering open. He looks at me and smiles. "Your okay..." he reaches up to me and i press his hand against my cheek. I hate seeing him like this, his usually defiant expression replaced with a confused and groggy look. But at least he's ok, i remind myself and squeeze his hand. And that's all that matters. 

Junhyung POV

Kikwang is here. He's here and he's ok. But.. where is here..? I look around. A hospital? Oh that's right, I got hit by a car. I look down at myself. No casts means no broken bones. Not bad. But, , my head is pounding. "How are you feeling?" I look over at my boyfriend, his face full of concern, his eyes watery. His eyes are red and he's obviously been crying. While i hate making him worry, i can't say that i don't feel a little happy. I try my best to smile at him. Ugh, my head. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine and you're fine. I might be bumped up a bit, but i'll live. And that's the important part, Right?"

He sniffs and nods, smiling. He leans forward and i'm kinda excited to see what a 'We just survived a near death experience' feels like when i hear a bang on the door and muffled voices. "HYUNG!! YOU CAN"T D-DIE!!" oh . My head. Jonghyun and Onew are crying, and the only reason Key didn't dive head first into my bed is because Doojoon has him by the collar of his shirt. "Hey.." he says, smiling awkwardly. This punk. His eyes are almost as red as Kikwang's. Yoseob is there too. Ha, even the brat's been crying. Gotta admit, i'm feeling pretty good. Jonghyun blinks and quickly starts wiping his tears away, and coughing loudly. "O-oh. I see you're okay. That's good. Key was really worried." Oh, i'm sure. I smirk at all of them. My head is still pounding, but with all the comotion, i'm thinking a little clearer. These noisy punks. How could i die and leave these kids behind?

Hyunseung POV

It's been three weeks since Junhyung got discharged from the hospital and i still haven't seen him. Minho's checked on him a few times, though. No broken bone, slight concussion, and five stitches, in the same place as when i cut him in the fight. God, that seems so long ago. he goes to Kikwang's house every single day after school. They usually leave for school together, or Junhyung drives over early in the morning to give him a ride. I don't even have the right to be jealous. I hurt one of my best friends. For something like jealousy. I'm so stupid. I dream about Kikwang almost every night. About the look on his face when he turned around and saw Junhyung lying on the ground. His face was so white and confused. I'd never seen anyone look like they were in that much pain, and i've been in plenty of knife fights. It was like he was the one who'd been hit. " I think you should go." "Hmm?" i look up to see Minho staring at me. "It's been three weeks already. There's no way you're gong to get over this if you don't go see him personally." I know he's right. But... "Hyunseung, i really hate seeing you like this. Everyone's worried about you." I look up at his face and it breaks my heart. I pull out my pphone and dial Junhyung;s number. "We have to talk. You, me.... and Kikwang."

Junhyung is staring downn at his hands, which are clenched firmly together. Probobly in an attempt to keep from strangling me. Kikwang is staring straight at me as i look down at the floor. I can't meet his gaze, but i feel his eyes burning a whole on the top of my head. "When i saw you... m-my body just tensed up and i pushed on the gas. I-i know that's not a real excuse.. there IS no esxcuse.. but.. i really didn;t mean to hurt anyone." i finish in a whisper. Wow, and i thaught i couldn't feel any more pathetic. Kikwang looks ready to kill me when Junhyung sighs and puts a hand on his shoulder. "This is something i can't forget about Hyunseung." I know. I knew that. but it still hurts. "The fact that i got hurt doesn't really matter. I'v had worse. But that you tried to hurt Kikwang... I really expected better." His voice is so cold, and i feel like every word is a stab in my stomach. But i deserve this. "But..." i look up, "I don't hate you, Hyunseung. And i might be able to forgive you for this."

I can't believe this. Now i feel like crying for a whole different reason. "But not now. I.. I don't think i want to see you for a while." "I understand." he doesn't hate me. he might forgive me. Kikwang starts talking and his voice is soft, but for some reason, it hurts even more than Junhyung's cold one. "I.. i won't ever be able to forgive you. Even if Junhyung does.... I'm sorry, but please don't come near me again." He really does look sorry, under his anger, and i can tell this guy isn't used to hating people. He gets up and leaves the room, Junhyung following him after looking at me one last time. "I'm glad you're okay." 

Kikwang POV

Junhyung is on my bed, playing with a rubix cube. He can do it in less than a minute now. He's gotten pretty good, because he can't watch TV or read for too long as part of recovering from the concussion. I really do hate Hyunseung, and i never want to see him again, but i'm kind of glad Junhyung feels that he can forgive him. It's not that i pity him, it's more like i sympathize with him. I know how it feels to be hopelessly in love with Junhyung. "Hey" he chucks the finished cube away, "Come here." I take his outstretched hand and sit on his lap. He pulls me forward and kisses me, nibbling and pulling at me lips gently. We move our mouths together, and he pulls away to kiss my cheek, bite my neck, before pressing his lips to mine again. I take the initiative and push my tongue into his mouth making him chuckle softly. "Look at my naughty little Mr. Perfect." He says, then leans forward to whisper in my ear. "I love you." I smile and press my forehead to his. "And i love you, my beautiful Ganster."

A/N: Wooh! there you go! the last chapter!! i want to thank everyone who read the whole thing and all the encouraging comments!!! feel free to tell me what you think or visit my wall!!