Science partners

My Personal Gangster

Junhyung POV

I absentmindedly played with the bandage over my right eyebrow as I stared at the front of the classroom. The teacher was talking with another student and they had both started laughing. Lee Gikwang. Mr. Perfect. I have to admit that the nickname fits the younger boy well. Perfect posture, perfect hair, perfect uniform, hell even his blazer looks like it just came off the ironing board! His hands were folded in front off him as he smiled his perfect smile at the teacher. I felt sick inside. Who the is that perfect?! NO ONE!! The more i look, the more i wanna bring that perfect facade crumbling to the ground. An arm suddenly swung around my neck and i didn't have to look up to know who it was.

"What'r you staring at?" asked Doojoon. Doojoon and i have been together forever. And when i say that i mean since the moment of conception. Our families have been business partners for a long time. When it comes to the gang, or anything else in my life Doojoon has always been my right-hand man. He followed my gaze to the front of the room where that stupid teacher is now putting her hand on Gikwang's shoulder. "someones trying hard" snickered Doojoon next to my ear. "Yo teach" i yelled, "If you try to get that one in bed, he might report you!!" 

Gikwang POV

"Yo teach, if you try to get that one in bed, he might report you!" Miss Kim's hand flew off my shoulder as if she'd been burned. Oh give me a break. As if i couldn't tell i was being hit on. These female teachers are all such drags, i was so close to getting an extention on that ing science report too. I turned slowly to look at the perpetrator. JunHyung. Why am i not surprised? "Junhyung, don't tease Miss Kim like that." i said flashing him a smile. I was rewarded by an irritated twitch as he turned away. As usual, his sidekick Doojoon was hanging all over him. I turned back to Miss Kim and flashed her a sweet smile, "so about my paper....?"

"What? Oh, um, yeah i understand." perfect." But..." oh . " I was hoping you could do me a favor, Gikwang." spare me. "Of course Miss Kim. What is it?" "actually, it has to do with Junhyung. He's failing the class and is in serious danger of having to repeat. I was hoping that you could partner up with him and mabey that would boost his grade. It really pains me to see my students aren't succeeding." yeah right hag. The only thing pains you is the idea of spending another year with Junhyung in your class. "Actually Miss Kim, me and Yoseob were going to pair up....." "Oh, don't worry about that, i was actually going to ask him to pair up with Doojoon. You can imagine that he isn't doing too well either." She started to giggle and i joined in. . Of course she picks the two smartest kids in her class to take care of those idiots. As long as she doesn't have to deal with it. 

So how's this going to work? Are you gonna do the whole thing, or do you actually expect me to help?" I stared down at Junhyung's lazy expression as he blew a bubble with his gum. *pop* There was a bandage over his right eyebrow and a colorful bruise had started to form on his jaw under his ear. "Actually Junhyung, this is a partner project. I really think that we should try our best to cooperate" I say flashing him one of my best smile. Like i'm gonna let you sit on your . He reached up to touch the bandage which was starting to peel and blinked lazily. *pop* " Hmmmm... ok. but my only free days are sunday. And saturday night sometimes." ooohhhhh Mr. Important's got a schedule. "Ok. I'll try and figure out a way to split the work that's convenient to you too." *pop* that's getting on my nerves. "Well" said Junhyung smirking at me, " i guess i'll talk to you later." He stood up from his chair so fast i didn't even have time to flinch and found myself staring into his dark brown eyes. Whoa. He's pretty y. "heh" said junhyung seeing me blush before he walked away...... What the hell just happened?!

JunHyung POV

Woah. Maybe i shouldn't have stood up so fast. His body isn't the only thing that's perfect. From so close he looked like a girl. Scratch that. He's PRETTIER than a girl. I shook my head and walked into the cafeteria where Doojoon was sitting at a table with Yoseob. WTF?? what's he doing with Gikwang's clone? The two were practically stuck together and usually did all their nerdy activities together. "Doojoon!" i called. they both looked up sharply and Yoseob flashed a smile when he saw me. "Hey Junhyung! you and Doojoon are really good friends, right? I'm gonna be Doojoon's partner for the project!! Your's is Gikwang, yea?? WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!!!! maybe we'll all be friends now?? oops gotta go their's Gikwang! BYE BYE <3" jesus. someone needs to hide the coffee from that kid. I looked down at Doojoon and lifted my eyebrow. He waggled his eyebrows back at me and his lips as he looked in Yoseobs direction. I couldn't help but laugh.... this guy

"JONGHYUN!! get out of my chair!!!!!" jesus. who does this kid think he is. I smacked tha back of his head as he scrambled away and heard Key giggle. Doojoon ran to gather Jonghyun in a bear hug. " Papa! how could you hit our children like that?" i shook my head at his stupidity. "If i'm the papa your the mama. Control your cheeky brats" Key started outright laughing at this. Onew smacked him the back of the head. "No laughing at Hyung," he said playfully. I nodded approvingly. "Doojoon, your fired from mommy duty. Onew you are now the new mommy." they all burst into laughter and Jonghyun winked at Onew. "What a pretty new mommy we have. I look forward to being the favorite." I let them fool around for a little longer, my mind occupied with Gikwang. I really shouldn't have gotten so close to that punk. His blushing surprised face is all i can think of....... wait.... why was he blushing just cause a guy got close to him. I felt a smile creep onto my face. It couldn't be that Mr. Perfect swings that way, right? " yoooo kids, Papa just thought of a fun game to play."