Thrown to the prep class

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Sang Hyun was walking around the school when she bumped it Mina. They both apologized. They looked at each other..

"Ah.. You're Mina right?" Sang Hyun smiled. Mina nodded. "And you're Sang Hyun?" Sang Hyun smiled and nodded.

"But.. You look.. Seriously familiar.." Sang Hyun looked at her carefully..

"Yeah.. You too." Mina blinked and remembered Sang Hyun's face.

"Y-you were the one that saved me!" Mina's eyes widen.

"Saved from wha-... Oh right.. So you were that girl." Sang Hyun smiled.

"I really really owe you my life. Thanks a lot!" Mina smiled.

Mina and Sang Hyun got called by a student because their class was about to start.

---

Meanwhile, at Mr. Kang's class..

"Okay. So let's get to know each other. Introduce yourselves at front. Tell us your name and your goals."

Jun Ri stands up with a smile that captures a girl's heart. A/N: Yes he is a playboy.

"My name is Lee Jun Ri and my goals are to reach my dreams and find a girl to love." He winked.

Lee Se Jung stands up without any emotions. "My name is Lee Se Jung and my goal is....." She blinked. "My goal is to become a superstar." She sits down again.

Min Ah stands up and goes to the front. "H-hello everyone! Uhm.. Ah! My n-name is Young Min Ah.. My goal is to become famous together with my friends.." She smiled and giggled as she sat down.

Hye Sung stands up and introduces himself. "Annyeonghaseo~ My name is Choi Hye Sung! My goal is to become successful in life!" He bowed and sit down.

Hui Ju stands up fixes her hair. "Im Park Hui Ju and my goals are to become a famous superstar and a beautiful star." She smiled.

--

After many hours...

Sang Hyun and her other classmates went to the karaoke bar. She ordered apple juice but her order got accidentally replaced with apple flavored beer A/N: or vodka or something that can get you drunk that is apple flavor lol xD

She drank many cups and suddenly got drunk. Everyone went home except for her. She went back to school. She got hiccups because of being drunk.

She entered the president's office and started to shout randomly.

"What do you think you're doing??!!" The president shouted.

"Yah! Why did you throw the special admission class to the college prep class?! I want to be in the college prep class too.. You idiotic old man! Waaah!" Sang Hyun shouted.

Giro enters the president's room to ask something and was shocked to see Sang Hyun drunk and shouting. 'Y-yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Giro whispered to her.

"Is she your friend?" The president asked. Giro nodded.

"Please take her away. Tomorrow i'll send her to the college prep class." The president smirks.

"Yehey.." Sang Hyun said happily as Giro carries her.

While walking home..

"Oh. You're that jerky Giro guy! Omo.. You're handsome! But you're a jerk.. Yeah a jerk.." Sang Hyun giggled.

Giro laughs a little.. "Wait. Where is your home?!" Giro's smile suddenly disappeared and got replaced by panic. "I.. I can't bring you to our apartment!"

"I don't know.." Sang Hyun said.

When all of a sudden, Sang Hyun pukes on Giro. "Y-yah!!" Giro shouted.

He ran to their apartment. He knocks on the door and Joon opens it. "Y-yah! Why are you bringing a drunk girl here?! Are you crazy?!" Joon shouted.

After 10 minutes...

"Here drink coffee." Giro gave Sang Hyun a cup of coffee.

Sang Hyun drank it. Then it started to rain really really hard.

After many minutes, Giro fell asleep on the couch and Joon fell asleep while sitting.Sang Hyun woke up and saw that she was lying on a not so comfortable bed.. At first she thought that Giro was his brother but she noticed that this wasn't their home. Then her vision got clear and was shocked to see Giro and Joon. ".... What.. Am.. I.. Doing here??!!" She shouted.

Her shout woke up Giro and Joon. "Yah. You girl. I saved you. Again. So stop shouting. Just sleep. You can't go home. Its raining hard. We don't have any umbrella here. And there is barely a taxi or anything to take you home here at this time."

"W-what?!" Sang Hyun shouted again.

"Haiish.." Giro just went back to sleep.

Sang Hyun fell asleep fastly. Giro lifts up his head and saw Sang Hyun asleep again. He smiles and went back to sleep.

Sang Hyun woke up at the morning and saw that she was at their house. "Oh.. Was that all a dream?.." She said.

"No it wasn't." His brother said angrily. "A guy brought you home saying that you got drunk and you even puked at him."

"Oh?! I really did that?.." She remembered everything.. "Oh.. right.." She smiled at his brother. "Sorry~"

"Aiish!! Chincha... This little kid! Just take a bath and go to school already! Im gonna go to school first."

--

Sang Hyun arrived at school. She entered the art class but the students and Ms. Shi was just looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" Ms. Shi asked.

"To study?"

"You're class is now at the college prep class." Ms. Shi said to her.

"W-what?!"

--

Sighing she opened the door of the college prep class.. "Excuse me.. My class was now transferred here." Sang Hyun took a table and a chair.

"My name is Lee Sang Hyun.."

Mr. Kang blinked.. "Sang Hyun? Why?"

"Oh.. That.. Please don't ask." Sang Hyun just sat down after introducing herself.

Hye Sung looks at her and smiles. "She.. She's the girl that i saw! Yes! She's my classmate!"

-End-

Next Chapter:

Sang Hyun was walking around the town when all of a sudden, She saw a kid crying. The kid looks really really familiar.. "J-Jung Yoogeun?!" A/N: Yeah from Shinee Hello Baby

She heard guys calling out Yoogeun. She approached Yoogeun and asked what's wrong. "Appa, Appa!!" Yoogeun cried.

"Aah. Don't cry." Sang Hyun was really good with children. She lifts up the kid and does a free drop which makes Yoogeun laugh. Sang Hyun's eyes widen as she saw Shinee looking for Yoogeun...