The audition (Part II)

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Giro stands up and leans on the wall watching his friend audition in Kirin. He looks at his number which is 27 and sighed,

"So, this is 'The' Kirin arts school huh.." He said as he fixed his green jacket.

"Number 25. Number 25?" Ms. Maeng said at the microphone.

Suddenly, a running girl trips because of Giro's foot.

Giro helps her up and saw her hand. The girl looked at her.

"You?!" Sang Hyun said.

"You were the girl that i bumped last night.." Giro said.

"You jerk!" Sang Hyun said as she runs to the audition room.

Giro smirks. "So she's going to audition here too..

-

Before entering the room she took a deep breath and fixed her clothes and hair. She entered and saw the director and the teachers. The director first asked her name. She introduced herself.

The director asked what will she do.

"Sing." She said.

The director nodded one time saying to start.

She sang "I will forget you by CN Blue" from the bottom of her heart with full emotion.

-

Giro watches Sang Hyun sing and he smirks once again. He noticed a guy at front staring at the television watching Sang Hyun.

-

A guy stares at the television staring at Sang Hyun's cute face. He easily fell in love with Sang Hyun heavenly voice and face.

-

Sang Hyun opens her eyes after singing the song and saw the teachers' expression. The teachers had no expression at first. But they looked at the director and they saw the director staring at Sang Hyun with a smile.

"What is the reason for you to join Kirin, Sang Hyun?" The director asked.

"Ah, Its for my mom. She is really sick. And i really want to make her proud of me." Sang Hyun said with a confident smile.

"I can sense your will power. I can sense how much you love to reach dreams. Remember this.. In every problems.. There is a way to solve it. You need to fight for it at times.. Aim for your goal.. Remember to Dream High.. Dream Infinite. I was once just like you. A dreamer. I aimed for my goal. You will face problems and many difficult situations. But remember your dreams.." The director said.

Sang Hyun felt warm inside. The words from the director moved her heart. Her dreams felt more near. The director's words were really helpful for her.

"Beilieve you have a talent. You passed this audition Sang Hyun." The director added.

Sang Hyun smiled so big. She bowed to all the teachers "Gamsahabnida.. Gamsahabnida!" She exited the room.

She jumped because of happiness. She felt happiness over her whole body.

"Number 26?" Ms. Maeng called a new number.

-

The guy at front of the T.V. stands up and walks to the audition room.

-

Sang Hyun continues the jump while her eyes are closed. She did not hear the new number being called when all of a sudden she tripped but some catched her.

"A-are you okay?!" The guy asks.

"A-ah. Yeah."

Sang Hyun stands up and the guy looks at her.

"Im so sorry." The guy apologized

Sang Hyun nods.

The teacher repeats the number.

"Ah i need to go. Annyeong!" The guy smiles at her.

Sang Hyun blinks and continues walking.

-

"Lee Kyung Shin. What are you gonna do for us?" The director asks.

"Dance and sing."

The director smiles and nods.

He started dancing and singing the song "Replay by Shinee."

Later on he exits the room with a smile.

"Yes!!! I passed!"

-

Number 27 was called. Giro enters the room.

-

Giro exits the room with a normal smile. He smirks and goes outside Kirin normally. (He passed.)

-

"Number 28?"

A girl enters the audition room.

"Lee Se Jung?" Mr. Kang said.

"Yeah."

The director nodded saying to start.

She sang "Love alone by Miss A"

After singing the director gave a comment.

"You have a really nice voice. But you did not pass on this audition." The director said.

"What?! What do you mean?! I'm  this talented but i didn't pass?!" Se Jung shouts.

"The problem is not your talent but your attitude. We don't need students like you here. And your emotions.. I cannot sense your dreams. Do you have any dreams?"

"Yes of course!" She said.

"Your dreams.. Do you think you can reach them? I don't see any future with you unless you change your attitude. Add emotions to your song."  The director ended his comment.

Se Jung exits the room angrily.

----------------------------------------------

After the audition, The director talked with Ms. Shi and Mr. Kang.

Director: I have 5 special admission class students this year.

Mr. Kang: Yes, sir.

Director: Lee Jun Ri, Choi Hye Sung, Lee Se Jung, Park Hui Ju and Young Min Ah. They are like the other special admission class students. They have potentials that they cannot see. Help them reach their dreams. Find them.

Mr. Kang and Ms. Shi looks at each other and nods.

--------

The students that passed todays audition are:

Andrei Park

Lee Sang Hyun

Shin Min Hwa

Kim Nam Eun

Jang Hyuk Tae

Kang Hyun Shik

Park Tae Jun

Park Joo Shin

Lee Kyung Shin

----------------

Next chapter:

"My dreams are to..be famous and get loved by everyone.." Min Hwa said to Joo Shin.

--------------