Hope, faith and DREAMS

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Sang Hyun went to school earlier than usual. She sits down on her seat and puts down her bag.She looks around and saw Hye Sung's shadow on the window outside.

She opens the door and saw Hye Sung on the balcony leaning his arms on the balcony grills. She leans her arms too beside Hye Sung and asks him what's wrong. Hye Sung looks at Sang Hyun and smiled.

"Sang Hyun.. I.. I want to tell you that.. That.."

"That.. What??" Sang Hyun looked puzzled.

"That i.. really.. Really.. Love you." He closed his eyes waiting for Sang Hyun's answer.

Sang Hyun looked more confused.. She looked down.. She thought all of her memories.. With Giro. The first time they met, the times when he saved her, the time when he confessed to her..

"Hye Sung.." He opened his eyes as Sang Hyun called him.

"I'm.. I'm.. Really sorry but.. I like someone else." Sang Hyun looked down as tears fell to the ground from her eyes.

"Its.. O-o-o-okay!!" Hye Sung said as he faintly smile.. Tears started to pour down from his eyes. He ran away rapidly avoiding anyone's gaze. "Hye Sung!!" Sang Hyun tried to call him and chased him..

Hye Sung P.O.V.

"Hye Sung!!" I heard Sang Hyun call me..

It hurt so much i just want to die!

I ran as fast as i can. I ran outside the school and everywhere.. i can still hear Sang Hyun call me.. I keep on ignoring her.. Why is she chasing me anyway?

I ran across the road. I stopped at the middle when i heard a car right about to hit me.. And boom.. My vision got blurry and i don't know why..

Sang Hyun's image was the last thing i thought..

I layed on the ground.. I saw Sang Hyun kneeling at front of me crying for help.. I felt my last tear fall down to the ground..

Good.. Bye..

Third Person P.O.V.

"Hye Sung!!" Sang Hyun shouted from the top of her lungs as she ran to him.. Th-e group came running to them and everyone was crying..

-End-

I'm not the master of happy endings. Seriously. Even my other fanfics didn't have happy endings. I don't know why but i keep killing someone..

Don't worry the last chapter will be the end xDD

Comment and subscribe!