Attempting to disappear in this world..

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

It was Sunday. There wasn't any class in Kirin. But its weird that Sang Hyun isn't at home. Her brother looked for her all around town but she wasn't anywhere. She went to the cafe, the clubs, to kirin to some music practice rooms, the martial arts class but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. He began to get worried again. He decided to call her friends to ask.

--

Giro P.O.V.

I walked around town, looking for Sang Hyun. Jun Ri called me saying that she's missing. I didn't know what to do. I started to look for her across the street and everywhere..

"One place.. A one relaxing place where she would go."

I came to the place where we first met each other.. The kidnapping moment. I walked to the trees until i saw the bench. I saw a head. I slowly approached that person. I looked at that person and i was right. She was here. "Sang Hyun.." I held her shoulder.

I saw tears started to fall from her eyes to her hands.

She held my hand and get it offs her shoulder. "Sang Hyun.. I... I know what happened.. Please.. I rather die than.. seeing you like this. Please. Sang Hyun.."

We suddenly heard a car stop and we heard three men running in our direction. We looked at them and the two guys were really familiar..

"The kidnappers few years ago." Sang Hyun said as she stood up and clenched her fist.

"They're back. What do you want from us again?!" Giro shouts.

"Revenge."

The three kidnappers start to attack us. The other one held Sang Hyun. Of course they want Sang Hyun more. She was fighting. I ran to her but two guys held me. "Sang Hyun!!" I kicked a big rock towards her.

Being held by the other guy, Sang Hyun used her feet to get the rock closer to her. She kicks the kidnapper holding her and gets the rock. She slams it on the guys head and the guy faints.

"This is not going easy! Lets take this guy away." The other kidnapper said.

"Sang Hyun! Go! You might get in danger!"

Sang Hyun's P.O.V.

"I'm not going to leave you!" I chased them but they already got inside the car. I tried to chase the car but i failed. I started to cry. I started to cry really hard. "Giro!.. Giro!!!.. You.. You babo.. You're such an idiot.. A big babo!!!" Sang Hyun fell down on her knees.

"S-sang Hyun! W-what are you doing there?" Her group of friends came.

"Giro.. He.. He got kidnapped!! Please.. Help us.." Sang Hyun continues crying.

"W-what?" Mina said.

--

Giro P.O.V.

They put a blindfold on me and after many minutes, i felt the car stop. I was struggling. They lead me inside some kind of an abandoned house. They tied my hands on a chair. They get off my blindfold and i was right.

"Why the heck are you doing this.." I asked.

"Revenge. As simple as that. Now let's just wait for your little princess to come and save you. Don't worry we wont do anything to you."

I spat on his face. "Don't even dare hurt her." Without all the kidnappers knowing i already found a way to cut the rope.

He slapped me on the face but i only smirked.. And at last my hand got freed.

"This guy is a bastard! Kill him!" The guy said.

The other two kidnappers approached me. They were about to punch me but i stood up rapidly and slammed the chair on the other one. I kept on fighting, and fighting.. And fighting. The other guy punched me on the face which made me fell. The other two started to kick me but i managed to hold their feet and they fell on the ground. I tied them together and finally ran away.. 

I have few wounds on my face and body. I ran away as far as possible.

--

Sang Hyun P.O.V.

We continued looking for Giro until midnight but we didn't succeed.. I kept on calling him and calling him.. I didn't get to sleep. I went to school at the dark late midnight.. I went to the balcony. I stood near the edges as i looked at the big beautiful full moon..

"What did i do.. To receive this kinds of pain.." I whispered to myself as tears started to fall from my eyes. I slowly took off my shoes as i climbed the edge..

"I.. I don't want to be a burden to everyone.. A burden to my family, to my friends.. To all my love ones.. And to myself.." I was about to jump when all of a sudden..

"Sang Hyun!!!!!" A familiar voice shouts my name.

I looked back and saw Giro.. "Giro.. You're safe.." I said while crying. Still not going down the edge.

"Sang Hyun.. What do you think you're doing?! You.. You don't know what you're doing!" Giro said while crying.

"I.. I don't wanna be a burden to anyone anymore.. I don't want to suffer this kind of pains." She said while faintly smiling.

"Please.. Sang Hyun. Don't.. It will be a big deal if you leave us. A big deal for your love ones.. Your friends.. To me.. Please. " Giro fell on his knees..

Slowly i decided to come down the edge. I remained standing while staring at him.. "Giro.."

Giro stands up.. He approaches me.. And hugs me.. "You.. You babo. You're an angel.. You're my angel. I don't want my angel to go.."

I smiled while crying. He releases me and looks into my eyes. He slowly leans his face closer to me. He held my hand as our lips pressed. I closed my eyes as he closed his too..

-End-