Bad things?

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

The MT ended. The day after tomorrow they all went home.

Since that day, Sang Hyun's popularity grew. Many people likes her but some hates her because of insecurity. The haters of Sang Hyun were really angry. They started doing things unpleasant.

Sang Hyun was at the ground. She was about to go up the stairs when all of a sudden a bucket of red paint falls on her. She looks at her hands. She looks up and saw girls running.

"Sang Hyun!" Hye Sung called her.

She looks back while crying. She runs to the comfort room and continues to cry inside a stall. When all of a sudden another bucket of water falls on her.

"You should take bath. You look sooo red." An unkown girl said.

Sang Hyun opens the door angrily but the girls already ran away. She went out of the comfort room and saw Hye Sung.

"Are you okay?" Hye Sung asked while giving her a handkerchief.

Sang Hyun nodded and wipes her face with the handkerchief. Hye Sung and Sang Hyun went back to their room. WIthout knowing, there was another hater that took a photo of them. That hater edited it and puts it on the bulletin saying "This girl is nothing and weak!!!!!!!"

Tomorrow morning, Sang Hyun and Jun Ri went to school together. The two of them were shocked to see the bulletin.

Jun Ri punches the board angrily. "Who the heck did this to my sister???!!!!?" He shouted angrily.

Many students started to gather around the bulletin and started whispering. "Oppa.. Stop it!" Sang Hyun said.

"No! I won't stop until i figure out who did this!" He said.

Min Ah, Hui Ju, Mina, Min Hwa and Se Jung runs to her.

"Are you okay, Sang Hyun?!" Min Ah asks..

"What kind of demon would do this.." Mina said.

The college prep students went back to their class. Same with Mina and Min Hwa.

Sang Hyun just stares blankly at the floor.  Everyone just stares at her. Hui Ju breaks the silence "I wonder who did that to Sang Hyun.. Sang Hyun is a really nice girl!"

"Yeah.. I don't know any enemies of Sang hyun.." Min Ah said.

"Sang Hyun.. Im sorry i couldn't protect you." Hye Sung said.

After school.. Jun Ri already went home but Sang Hyun wasn't going home.

Many days have passed and she haven't went home and went to school yet.

At the college prep class...

As usual, Sang Hyun's seat was empty again. They all got worried.

"Where did Sang Hyun go.. She isn't coming home." Jun Ri said.

Min Ah cries..

--

Se Jung stares at the window as usual.. But she smirks. Her evil plan worked... "Its better if she isn't here. My world is fun without her." She whispered to herself..

Meanwhile.....

Sang Hyun is currently working at a cafe. Her job mates were getting worried of her. She's not going home, she's not going to school.. Her hair started to grow long.

She started to miss her fellow classmates.. While cleaning the floor in their cafe, she stared blankly on the wall. Memories started to flashback in her head. A tear fell on her cheek. She wipes it.

She dropped her mop on the floor. She locks the cafe's door and ran home.

She got home and saw his brother Jun Ri crying on the sofa. She felt a tear fell on her cheek. "O-oppa." She said while crying.

Jun Ri looks at her and stands up.

Jun Ri runs to her and hugs her. "Where.. Where have you been?! We've been so worried!" He said while crying..

"I.. I realized.. I won't give up because of some haters.. Im so sorry!! Sorry!" Sang Hyun hugs his brother while crying.

"You babo." Jun Ri said.

Sang Hyun giggled while crying.

Tomorrow morning, Sang Hyun started to go to school again. When her classmates saw her, they hugged her tight. Well.. Except for Se Jung. Se Jung looks at Hye Sung  and she had another evil plan..

-End-

OMOOOOOOOO GET TUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ITS GETTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG INTENSE :3