You are my Angel

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Mina was at the canteen with Min Hwa. They were eating cereal for breakfast. The college prep class were eating on a different table. Min Hwa started to talk about the college prep class students.

"I wonder why all the college prep class are more talented than the ones in the art class?" Min Hwa pouts.

"Well maybe because some of them are the special admission kids chosen by the director himself." Mina said

"Then what about Sang Hyun and Hyun Shik?" Min Hwa pouts again

"I don't know." Mina said continuing to eat.

The college prep class decided to sit beside Mina and Min Hwa because they are good friends. Min Hwa and the other college prep class students keeps on laughing. Sang Hyun was almost choking on rice. Mina looks at her and gives her water. Sang Hyun continues to cough and drinks the water. She was a bit confused. "G-gamsahabnida Mina unnie.." Sang Hyun smiled.

Mina looked at her and smiled back. Min Hwa saw what Mina did. When the college prep class students left, Min Hwa talked to Mina about Sang Hyun.

"What do you really think of Sang Hyun?" Min Hwa asked.

"I don't know.. In my thought she's my rival.. but.. I also think.. She's really nice.. But the fact that they stole my father from me.. Still isn't disappearing." Mina sighed.

"Why don't you try to ask her about the truth? Its not her fault anyway." Min Hwa tried to talk about it again.

"I don't know." This time, Mina reacted calmly and stood up.

--

Min Ah was walking towards the college prep class when all of sudden she bumped into Jun Ri. She apologizes and saw Jun Ri. "Oh. Are you okay?" Jun Ri asked. Min Ah nodded as she noticed her crush was in front of her. "A-ah.. Yes.." Min Ah blinked two times. Jun Ri smiles. He walked backwards towards the door of the college prep class and opens it. Min Ah looks at him.

"Go in." He smiles.

"O-oh. Right.." She blinks two times as she went in and Jun Ri followed her inside.

--

"Who do you like in this school?" Jun Ri asked Hyun Shik.

"I don't know. If i like Sang Hyun.. You'll kill me. I kinda feel that Min Ah is a bit too shy. Min Hwa is too... I don't know. Mina is a bit emotionless. Then there's Hui Ju.. Beautiful, adorable and everything.. I think she's the only one i can like in this school." Hyun Shik smiles.

"Go with her! She's really nice." Jun Ri smiles.

Hyun Shik saw Hui Ju laughing with the other college prep class girls. He smiles.

--

"I want to learn this song.. Beautiful of MBLAQ. I want to.. Sing it to Min Hwa. Can you guys help me?" Joo Shin went to the college prep class to ask for help.

"Sure!" Hui Ju said.

"Soooo... Who wants to help me?" Joo Shin asked.

"Me!" Sang Hyun and Hui Ju raised their hands.

"Count me in." Min Ah smiles.

"Us boys too." Hyun Shik grins.

Everyone looks at Se Jung and she looks back at them. "What are you looking at?" Se Jung blinks two times.

Mr. Kang went in the room and saw Joo Shin. Joo Shin bows. He was about to exit the room but Mr. Kang told him to stay because Ms. Shi is outside the school looking for Ms. Maeng. 

"Im just going to announce about something and im sure you're all going to be excited about this. MT~" Mr. Kang said. Everyone cheered including Joo Shin. Se Jung wasn't cheering but there was a ibt of a smile on her face.

"All of the Kirin students who want to join can join freely! Who wants to come to the MT?" Mr. Kang asked.

Everyone raised their hands including Se Jung. "Now just fill up the form downstairs. The students who saw the notice on the wall are signing now." Mr. Kang dismissed the students.

Everyone started to go downstairs and fill up the form. Everyone received one I.D. each. 

-End-