The MinJoo couple (Min Hwa and Joo Shin)

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Sang Hyun was walking around the school. She saw Mina eating alone at the canteen. She sat beside Mina but Mina just looks at her and transfers to another table.

Sang Hyun sighs and walks away. She saw Giro leaning on the balcony. She leans at the balcony too beside Giro. "Hey~" Sang Hyun smiles. "How are things going?"

"Fine. Really fine. Specially because you're here." Giro leans his face closer to Sang Hyun. She slowly backs her head and looks down. "Y-yah!"

Giro smiles and walks away. Hye Sung saw everything. Giro bumped into Hye Sung. He smiles at Hye Sung but Hye Sung glares at him.

-----

Andrei saw Giro walking around the school. Andrei approached Giro and decided to sell him the guitar keychain he found at front of the college prep class.

"Hey, Giro. I would like to sell you something for 500 won!" Andrei said.

"What is it?"

"A guitar keychain. Its yours for 500 won." Andrei smiles.

"Eh.. Its good." Giro gives Andrei 500 won.

Andrei thanks him and went back to her class. A/N: I don't know what to call Andrei. A she or a he because he's a tomboy xD I'll just call Andrei a her :) xD

Giro stares at the guitar keychain and shrugged. A/N: By the way there is some kind of a number 9 on the guitar keychain. Sang Hyun wrote it.

-----

"Im gonna look for Sang Hyun's guitar keychain." Hye Sung said remembering the number 9 on the guitar keychain.

-----

Joo Shin and Min Hwa sang the song "Waiting" together at their class.

After class, Joo Shin talked to Min Hwa who was sitting alone in the arts class. 

"I could sense your confidence now." Joo Shin sneaks up to Min Hwa and succeeded on surprising her.

"Omo! Y-you scared me!" Min hwa looks at him. "What do you mean?"

Joo Shin sat beside Min Hwa."I know how much you love music. You know, music is the national language. You fall in love because of music, you fight, you makeup everything happens in music. Because of music, my life changed. It changed everything abot me." Joo Shin smiles.

"Oh so music turned you into a playboy." Min Hwa jokes.

Suddenly, Min Hwa's book dropped on the floor.  Joo Shin and Min Hwa both reached for the book so they held their hands accidentally. Min Hwa rapidly lifts up her hand. Joo Shin gets her book and gives it to Min Hwa.

"I really like your voice." Joo Shin smiles.

"I do like your voice too." Min Hwa giggles.

-End-

Omo what a short chapter xD I just want to do something about MinJoo :)

Next Chapter:

The moon-viewing day~ or night.. xD