Practising for the showcase

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

They entered Hye Sung's house and they were really surprised how a boy like him lives in a really big house. The house was really big and wide.

"Does this mean you cook your own food?" Min Ah asks.

"Well.. No. I have maids and butlers. But i can cook." Hye Sung smiles innocently.

"W-wow.. Maids and butlers? So cool.." Jun Ri blinks two times.

"We could practice in the Dance room." Hye Sung said.

"You have a dance room?!" Sang Hyun asks.

"Yes. And a music room too." He smiles knowing that Sang Hyun loves to dance and sing. "We have many instruments there." Hye Sung he smiles again.

Hye Sung opened a door and a wonderful dance room surprises them. It was really clean and there was a music player on the side. A table with a bowl of fruits at the other side. A maid enters the room with them and puts  10 bottles of water on the table. 

Sang Hyun asked Hye Sung if they have Yakult and Hye Sung nodded. Just one clap from his hand he got that attention of the maid. "Bring us 6 bottles of yakult together with the straw." The maid immediately goes to the kitchen to get 6 bottles of yakult. The maid entered the room again and put the bottles of yakult on the table and exits the room.

Mr. Yang started to teach the students.

-----

The dance of all the college prep class is the dance of Dream High 1 with the flash mobs at the last episode.

The dance of Hye Sung and Sang Hyun together is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6sYykiP6Qk

The song at that is the same boom boom pow beat.

And that dance is combined with this (Only the part with Sam Dong and Hye Mi or the Swan lake part): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgJuggYgJ8

Wish you'll understand what i just explained ^^;;

-----

After many hours of practicing, they took a break. Sang Hyun drank the bottles of Yakult one by one with happiness. She really loves Yakult. A/N: Lee Sang Hyun is me ;) While drinking a bottle of yakult, Hye Sung asked her to come with him. Hye Sung and Sang Hyun exits the room together and goes to the music room. Hye Sung opens a door. Sang Hyun felt her heart explode in somuch excitement because of all the instruments she saw.

The music room was really big. She grabbed a guitar. She looked at Hye Sung and smiles. "I could play any instruments. But my favorites are bass, piano and guitar."

She started to sing a song while playing the guitar.

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDQakC8xtg&feature=related

The song she sang :)

--

Naman baraboneun nun
Jogak gachi yeppeun kko
Sarangseureoun ibsul
Uyu gateun pibuwa
Mweonga gunggeumhan pyojeong
Shikkeuhan maltu

Nae chingudeureun naege
Chakgagira hajiman
Nan algo isseo ne mam
Shichimittaedo da ara
Gwishineun sogyeodo
Nae mameun motsogyeo

Hangeoreum hangeoreum
Tteollineun balgeoreum
Seolleimeul angoseo OH OOH

Oneuldo imankkeum
Kkeojyeobeorin mam
Ijen gobaekhaebwa
Your Dream...

--

Hye Sung felt his heart beat fast as he listens to Sang Hyun. "Is this what it feels to be.. In love?"  He held his chest.

Sang Hyun finished singing and she noticed Hye Sung was frozen. "Hye Sung....?" Sang Hyun blinks. "O-oh! Sorry! Its just that.. Your voice was so pretty! So relaxing and calming.." After Hye Sung speaked there was an awkward silence. They stared at each other.

"Okay this is pretty awkward.." Hye Sung said in his mind.

"A-ah, Let's go back to the dance room.." Hye Sung smiles and kinda panicked because of stuttering.

"Ah.. Y-yeah." Sang Hyun smiles.

They went back to the dance room and practiced again.

--

They finished practising and all went home. Before walking away, Sang Hyun saw Se Jung. She smiled at Se Jung but Se Jung just looked at her angrily and ignored her. Sang Hyun's patience finally reached its limit. She grabs Se Jung's arm and asks what's her problem.

"My problem? My problem is YOU." Se Jung glared at her.

This time Sang Hyun glared back. It was a really different side of Sang Hyun. A scary side. Sang Hyun held Se Jung's arm tighter. "I never did anything bad to you.. What is your problem?"

Se Jung felt a bit pain because of Sang Hyun's grip but she ignored the pain. "Let me go!" SeJung made Sang Hyun let go of her tight grip.

Se Jung fixed her bag and walked away angrily. Sang Hyun felt a bit pain on her chest. Maybe because of too much anger. She went home and ignored the pain.

-End-