My diary ♥

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Sang Hyun went to class and showed everyone her new camera.

"Yah. How did you buy that?" Jun RI asked.

"My money. I saved lots of money for this camera you know! I wouldn't want this to be broken or scratched just a bit!" Sang Hyun smiles.

Jun Ri sighed. "Let's test your camera."  he smiled.

"Sure! Everyone stand up~..........S-Se Jung. Join the picture."

Se Jung just glares at her and continues writing on her notebook. "I guess that's a no.." Sang Hyun said.

Sang Hyun holds the camera firmly "One, two.. three~" She takes the picture with a good quality and shows it to everyone. "Set the timer. Let's take a picture together!" Hui Ju smiles.

Sang Hyun sets the timer..

After some few pictures Mr. Kang came in the room. He stands at front and he was surprised by the flash from Sang Hyun's camera. "M-Mianhe~" Sang Hyun smiles.

"Okay so the monthly evaluation is almost coming. It will be the karaoke type again. Mr. Gong will be grading the students fairly. So everyone practice so you would get high grades and get transferred to the Arts class." Mr. Kang said.

After class, Sang Hyun gets a hold of her camera again and takes random pictures of some students.

She saw Hye Sung approaching her. She takes a picture of Hye Sung and Hye Sung got a bit surprised. "Sang Hyun, have this yakult. I bought it for you." Hye Sung smiles. "Oh, gamsahabnida~" Sang Hyun inserts the straw and drinks.

"You really love taking pictures huh." Hye Sung said. Sang Hyun nodded.

Sang Hyun's  house--

"I really love taking pictures!" She takes out two notebooks from a box under her bed. She opens the notebook with the Dream High hand writing by herself. A/N: The pictures were already developed. She pastes the pictures of them together. After that, she opens the other notebook with a heart drawing at front. She pastes all the solo pictures of Hye Sung that was taken by her. She smiles and cleaned her room. She hides the box under her bed again and goes to sleep.

--

Since the day she got her camera she kept on taking pictures of her friends and Hye Sung and puts it on her notebook every night.

--

"Our goal now is to get our class transferred to the art class.." Min Ah said.

Giro enters their room. Everyone looks at him. "Excuse me??" Hyun Shik blinks two times.

"Did your class get transferred here?" Hye Sung asked.

"Aniyo. Just wanted to check everything in here." Giro smiled

"Oh hey. Hey jerk!" Sang Hyun joked. "Oh hey small kid!" Giro joked too.

"Y-yah! Im growing tall you know."

They kept on joking each other. Everyone laughs while Hye Sung just looks at the two of them while smiling. He felt something.. Something like Envy?

After school, Giro went home. He saw Joon standing outside their apartment with a really pissed face. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"Oh nothing except WE GOT KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF NOT PAYING THE RENT!!!!!" Joon shouts out.

"What??!!" Giro's eyes widen. "Where will we live?!" Giro sighs. Giro stops for a while. "I know. Hye Sung's house."

"What? Are you sure?" Joon blinks two times.

They went to Hye Sung's house. Giro rings the doorbell. "Wow. A guy like him has a house like this? He's alone here?" Joon asked. "Yeah. He lives with his maids and butlers."

Hye Sung opened the door. "Oh hey. What's wrong?"

"Can we live here for a while? We're going to look for a new house for the meantime." Joon said.

"Sure." Hye Sung smiled.

They went in Hye Sung's house and they were surprised. The maids and butlers were lined up on a nice form with just one clap from Hye Sung's hand. The maid and the butlers bowed their heads as Giro and Joon walked and climbed up the stairs. They had their own rooms. The bed was really comfortable and soft. The lights were relaxing and everything.

--

Jun Ri talked to Sang Hyun about crushes and love while watching a drama on TV.

"Why is the girl like that? Always crying.." Jun Ri asked not even looking away from the TV.

Sang Hyun looks at him and looks at the TV again. "Well of course. They are hurt."

"No they're just emotional."

"Not like that..."

"How do you know when you're in love?"

"Well when you're in love with someone.. You feel your heart beat fast and you're always thinking of that person and you're always smiling because of that person too." Sang Hyun answered with her eyes shining.

"Really?.." Jun Ri blinks two times.

"Yeah.. Wait. You're asking me this for the FIRST time.. Are.. Are you in love, oppa?" A smile creeps up on Sang Hyun's face.

"Y-yah. Of course im not. Who would i like in Kirin anyway."

"There is Hui Ju, There is Min Ah, There is Se jung. Aiish. And many others from the other class." Sang Hyun said.

Jun Ri coughs a little and blinks. "Im sleepy. Im going to sleep now." He stands up and goes to his room.

"Yah!! You're escaping my question!" Sang Hyun sighed and turns off the TV. She goes uptairs and went to her room.

-End-