The moon-viewing event!

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

7 : 10 PM

They finally arrived at the top and it was worth the effort. The stars were shining and the moon was big and beautiful. It was a really perfect full moon. Everyone felt relaxed. Their tireness faded away.

"Wow.. This is.. Just beautiful. Beautiful." Min Hwa said.

"Yeah i know right!" Sang hyun sits beside Min Hwa.

"Hey Sang Hyun! How are you? Sorry about Mina. Just some attitude problems." Min Hwa said.

"Its okay. I understand." Sang Hyun smiles.

Sang Hyun walks away to prepare the tents with the others.

Mina glares at Min hwa. "How many times do i have to tell you, stop hanging out with her! She.. She might steal you from me.. She.. She even stole Kyung Shin. Please Min hwa. Not you. I won't let you get stolen. Im gonna get Kyung Shin back to me." Mina sniffs as she prepares the tent. Min hwa sighs and stands up and helps Mina.

--After many minutes..

The fire was already set up to make everyone warm.

Sang Hyun and the others succeeded on preparing the tent. Hui Ju, Min Ah and Sang Hyun ran inside the tent and started giggling and things. Se jung gets a flashlight and points it to the other girls. "Yah. Stop it. Keep quiet." Se Jung goes inside the tent and lies down.

"You're going to sleep already?" Min Ah asked.

"Its non of your business." Se Jung said. 

Min Ah pouts.

"Guys, im gonna go to Mr. Kang to ask for water. I ran out of water." Sang Hyun smiles as she walks out the tent. The other girls follow her including Se Jung. The boys go out of their tents too because they saw the girls. "Yah. Its dangerous!" Hyun SHik said. 

The whole college prep class went to Mr. Kang to ask for water.

"A-all of you wants water?" Mr. Kang asked and the students nods.

Mr. Kang blinks two times and gives the students one bottle of water each.

They went back and decided to stay outside their tents to look at the beautiful moon. They circled around the warm fire and sat on some logs and rocks and they started to talk about scary stuffs. 

"I have a story about a mother and her daughter. There was a mother who had an ugly daughter. A really ugly daughter. She hated her daughter but the father still loves the kid. One day the kid said she want to go to a relaxing place. Her mother didn't want to but her father said yes. They arrived at that relaxing place which is a mountain like this. The kid said she wanted to go to the comfort room. The comfort room was beside a cliff. Her mother had an idea. The kid enters the comfort room and when she went out.... Her mother pulls her off the cliff and she falls down and dies." Hyun Shik smirks at everyone.

"W-why would the mother do that?! That's so bad!" Min Ah said.

"I.. i know right!" hui Ju said.

"Then the mother gave birth to another girl. This time, that kid was really beautiful. Her mother loved her so much. The kid asked to go to the relaxing place and they went without even hesitating once. The kid also said she wanted to go to the comfort room. Her mother smiled to her. The kid went out the comfort room and started staring at her mother blankly. "What's wrong?" Her mother asks. "Umma.. Please don't push me off the cliff again, alright?" The kid said.... Then her mother shouted like...." Hyun Shik suddenly shouts which surprises everyone.

"SSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!" Other students from the tent peeked.

The kids laughs.

---12 : 15 AM

Everyone went back to their tents except for Sang Hyun and Hye Sung.

"Its my first time seeing a really big, beautiful full moon like this.." Hye Sung smiles.

"Me too. And look at the stars.. So beautiful." Sang Hyun smiles as she rests her head on Hye Sung's shoulder.

Hye Sung got surprise and he felt his heart beat fast. He blushed as red as a tomato.

"So pretty.. So beautiful.. Not the moon but.." Hye Sung felt his heart skip a beat.

"But what? The stars?" Sang Hyun asked cluelessly.

"N-nevermind." Hye Sung said. "So pretty.. So beautiful.. Not the moon but.. You.."

"Im in love.." Sang Hyun said.

"With who?"

"The moon and the stars.. And specially.. with music.."

Hye Sung clears his throat. "Oh yeah. Me too."

"Hye Sung.. What.. What do you think of me?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Am i simple? Am i boyish? Am i cute? Am i ugly?"

"Y-you are simple, you're not just cute but you're pretty, beautiful, charismatic and everything. You mean the world to me." Hye Sung slips out.

"W-what?" Sang Hyun blinks.

"I-i mean t-the moon is p-pretty." Hye Sung felt a smile and he keeps on stuttering.

There was some kind of awkward silence. "S-Sang Hyun? Y-yah.. Are you asleep?" Hye Sung looks at Sang Hyun's face. Hye Sung blushed when he realized his face was really near Sang Hyun's face. He leans his face closer to Sang Hyun but he rapidly lifts his head up again and slaps himself.

Sang hyun's head almost falls down but Hye Sung catches her. Hye Sung sighed and picks up Sang Hyun. He puts down Sang Hyun in her tent with the other girls and he puts a blanket on Sang Hyun and a pillow under her head. Hye Sung smiles and went back to his own tent.

Hye Sung and Sang Hyun fell asleep peacefully..

Meanwhile Mina who can't sleep went out the tent and look at the beautiful moon. She sat down on a log and stares at the moon and the stars while warming her hands. "Yo." Kyung Shin sat beside Mina.

"Omo. You surprised me!" Mina said with her eyes widen.

"Mianhe~~" Kyung Shin does an aegyo. "What are you doing here? You should sleep. Its really late. There might be a coyote." Kyung Shin tried to scare Mina but Mina didn't even get scared.

"Tss. I just can't sleep."

Kyung Shin held her hand. Mina gasped a little. "Y-yah."

"Your hand is really cold." Kyung Shin smiles.

"Your hand is really warm." Mina said.

A different, weird spark went in Kyung Shin. He didn't know what kind of spark it is but it is a spark. Some kind of electricity that made his heart beat fast and made him have goosebumps.

Kyung Shin immediately lets go of Mina's hand as he felt the spark. "I.. Im going to sleep now okay? You should sleep too." Kyung Shin enters their tent.

"Okay." Mina entered their tent too.

-End-

Oh yeah. Some cheesy parts xDD

I want to make something about Min Ah and Jun Ri now :)