The special admission class

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Mina was walking home alone because Min Hwa stayed at Kirin to meet some friends. She's still smiling because of the thought that she passed the audition and will do a performance at the opening ceremony.

When all of a sudden, a thief grabs her bag which was her wallet and phone in it. She tried to chase the thief but the thief ran so fast. "Help anyone!!" Mina shouted.

Suddenly, a guy jumps from a fence and kicks the guy with full power at the leg. The thief drops the bag and runs away.

The guy picks up the bag and gives it back to Mina.

"G-gamsahabnida.. Who are you?" Mina said.

"I saw you at Kirin. Did you pass?" The guy asked,

Mina nodded.

"By the way, My name is Kyung Shin. Lee Kyung Shin. And yours?"

"Ah, Kim Nam Eun. But you could call me Mina."

Kyung Shin just smiles and walks away.

"G-gamsahabnida!"

She felt her heart beat fast. She fell in love at their first sight.

--

Min Hwa was about to go home but she stopped for a while and looked back at Kirin. She smiled and started to sing "Last Gift by Shinee"

Joo Shin was about to go home too when she saw Min Hwa singing. He heard her wonderful voice.

Min Hwa stopped singing when she noticed Joo Shin listening to her.

"Excuse me? Do.. you need something?" Min Hwa asked.

"You have a great voice.. But you look like you lack of self confidence. You.. What are your dreams?" Joo Shin asked.

"My dreams are.. to be famous and to be loved by everyone.." She looks at Joo Shin. "Wait a minute! Who are you?"

Joo Shin just smiles and walks away. Joo Shin dropped a paper with his name on purpose. Min Hwa saw the paper and picks it up.

...."Park Joo Shin.." She looked at Joo Shin.. "Self.. Confidence?"

---

"So? Where will we start looking for the kids?!" Ms. Shi asked to Mr. Kang

"Well.." Mr. Kang saw a normal looking house with a guy watering the plants at front. He approached the guy "Excuse me? By any chance, Do you know anyone named Choi Hye Sung?"

The guy blinks two times and puts down the watering can and smiles "That is me. Why?"

Mr. Kang looks at Ms. Shi.

"You were granted a special admission to Kirin by the Director himself. What would you say about that?"

The guy smiles widely "Really?!" ........."What is Kirin?" The guy blinks two times.

"You.. Don't know Kirin?" Mr. Kang asks him.

"Nope."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously serious."

"Kirin Arts School is where you are trained to be more talented. And if you're talented enough you can have your debut which will make you famous." Mr. Kang explained to Hye Sung.

"Oh.. Im. Not that sure.. But.. I'll try."

"Okay! So end of the discussion. You. Go to Kirin Arts School the day after tomorrow for the opening ceremony." Ms. Shi looks at Hye Sung. "Okay. Lets go. 1 out of 5." Ms. Shi said.

"Next is Lee.. Lee Jun Ri." Lets go!

Sang Hyun was walking home when he saw the two teachers from Kirin and the teachers saw Sang Hyun. Sang Hyun continues walking when suddenly Mr. Kang calls her name.

"Yes?" Sang Hyun said with full respect.

"Do you know anyone named Lee Jun Ri?" Mr. Kang asked

"Yes. My brother.. Why?"

"Oh.. He was granted special admission to Kirin." Mr. Kang said.

Sang Hyun smiles widely "Really?!~~"

Sang Hyun looks behind and saw a guy staring at her. Sang Hyun smiled at him and Hye Sung smiled a little and suddenly blushed. He felt his heart beat so fast.

Hye Sung drops his watering can and runs to Mr. Kang and Ms. Shi.

"Will she be entering Kirin too?" Hye Sung whispered

"Yeah." Mr. Kang said.

"Then i'll be sure to join Kirin!!!!" Hye Sung said.

Then Hye Sung went back to watering the plants.

---

Sang Hyun lead them to their house. "Please sit down and i'll call my brother... Oppa!!!!" Sang Hyun said.

His brother sits down on the couch and asks what do they want. Mr. Kang and Ms. Shi explained everything to him.

"But.. My mother."

"The nurses could take care of her." Ms. Shi said.

"I'll think of it." Jun RI said.

"Okay. If you agree, go to the opening ceremony the day after tomorrow with Sang Hyun." Ms. Shi said while forming a check with her finger.

Jun Ri nodded and looked at Sang Hyun.

-End-

Next Chapter:

"You... Why are you doing this?! You.. are going to be in danger for sure.. Stop!!" Sang Hyun said while crying.

Giro puts his arm around Sang Hyun while hiding sitting on a bench. "We're both in danger now. Its okay."

-

"I didn't pass at the audition but now he's giving me a special admission?" She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Kirin wont be complete without me." Se Jung said.

---------------