Another bad thing

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

Sang Hyun entered the college prep class. She was really early because no one was still there. She decided to edit her diary. She gets a cute notebook from her bag and starts to stick cute flowers and hearts into it then she also wrote what happened yesterday with them with Gino. Also the times at the MT and everything. There were also many Hye Sung's picture. She always brings her camera to take a picture of important things that happened every day.

She smiled as she looks at Hye Sungs face.. When all of a sudden, Her classmates started to enter the classroom. She rapidly hides her notebook inside her bag again, not wanting anyone to see it.

Mr. Kang entered the room and started teaching us about the essence of music and more.

After class, Sang Hyun was about to go home but she decided to go back to their class because she forget her notebook.

--Meanwhile in the college prep class--

Hye Sung stands up from his seat. He was about to go out but Se Jung called him. Se Jung stands up and approaches Hye Sung.

"Hye Sung,," Se Jung held his hand tightly to make sure he won't run away,

Se Jung rapidly kisses Hye Sung on the lips. Hye Sung's eyes widen in shock.

Before entering, Sang Hyun peeked at the window and her eyes widen as her diary dropped on the floor. Tears started to fall from her eyes.. She didn't know what to do.. She just froze there while crying.

Giro saw her crying while looking at the window in the college prep class. Giro was about to approach her when all of a sudden Hye Sung opens the door and runs away. Giro hides behind a wall.

Sang Hyun hides behind some wall while covering .. She heard Se Jung walk away giggling.

Sang Hyun lose the feelings on her legs.. She slowly fell while still leaning on the wall. She didn't know what to feel.. She sat on the ground while crying. She covered her face while she keeps on crying. GIro approached her but she saw a notebook on the floor. He picks it up and opens it but suddenly, Joon approached him. Giro hides the notebook at the back of him rapidly.

"Yah. Its getting late. Lets go back home." Joon said. 

Giro walked away following Joon. He looked at the back and saw Sang Hyun's feet. He sighed as he rubbed his nape. He said wait to Joon. He came back to approach Sang Hyun.. But his mind changed. He looks at the notebook. He flips the pages and saw Hye Sung's picture.. He felt his heart break into many pieces.. He looked at the floor. He softly drops the notebook on the floor again and follows Joon..

--Sang Hyun P.O.V.

I saw him today..

I saw him today.. Kissing Se Jung..

I didn't know what to feel.. I didn't what to do..

It broke my heart to see him with Se Jung..

I was.. About to confess but......

---

---Giro P.O.V.

I saw her today..

I saw her today.. Crying because of Hye Sung..

I didn't what to feel.. I didn't know if i should approach her or not..

It broke my heart to see her crying because of Hye Sung..

I confessed but......

---

After seeing what happened Sang Hyun didn't attend school for one day. After being absent she goes to school again.. But with a different attitude. She got really snobbish and a bit sarcastic.

Every student at the college prep class started to think she's acting weird.

"Did something happen again?" Min Ah asked.

"I don't know but.. I think she got affected by it so much." Hui Ju said.

"Maybe she's not that snobbish when it comes to us. Lets try." Min Ah said.

Min Ah approached the now emotionless Sang Hyun..

The once cheerful and energetic Sang Hyun.. Became emotionless..

The laugh and smile that makes people happy.. Is now replaced with a frown..

The once childish little girl.. Became something people doesn't want her to be..

"Sang Hyun.. Are you okay?" Min Ah asked.

Sang Hyun looked at Min Ah with her emotionless look and she nods.

"W-what happened to you?" Min Ah asks.

Sang Hyun just ignored the question and looked back at her notebook.

-End-

And now the end is near :3

STAY TUNED TO MY UPDATES~~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :3