Getting ready

Infinity: Dream Infinite! (Dream High 3)

 

In every problems there is a way it solve it.

You need to fight for it at times.

Aim for your goal.

Dream Infinite, Dream High...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"In a school named Kirin Arts School, students with talents debuts and gets famous all over the world. The audition will come soon. Who will be the next students that will debut and reach their dreams?"

Lights flashes from the cameras as the school's director, Jung Ha Myung, speaks.

"Why are you gonna open the audition to the public for  the first time?" A reporter asks.

"We wanted to show you all that everyone is talented to enter Kirin but not talented enough. We want to show you how we accept our students and what kind of students we accept." Mr. Kang answers for the director.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sang Hyun opens the refrigerator and gets a bottle of strawberry milk. She puts the straw inside and drinks as she sits down and wait for her older brother, Lee Jun Ri to exit  the bathroom. Sang Hyun looks at the clock with her sleepy eyes and she was shocked to see it was 10 : 10 AM already.

She runs to the bathroom and knocks "Yah! Oppa! I need to go! Yah! I'm almost late for my martial arts class! Yah!!" She shouts  as she knocks on the door loudly.

Her brother opens the door while brushing his teeth. Sang Hyun pulls him out and she runs inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile at a club..

Jung Hye Jun who is also known as Giro dances while singing with other people he doesn't know.

After dancing and singing a guy paid him and Giro thanks him. Giro takes his bag with him and goes to his apartment. He opens the door while counting the money and saw his friend, Jang Hyuk Tae (also known as Joon) playing video games.

Giro: Yah. Stop playing video games and try to earn money! We need to pay for the rent you know!

Joon: Oh right. Mianheyo. Just.. Let me finish one more game.

Giro sighed as he rubbed his nape.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Sang Hyun exits the martial arts school and walks back home.

While walking, She saw a poster of Kirin arts school.

"Kirin Arts School, Audition? Oh.. Its after tomorrow.. Wow! They make talented kids debut? I can sing, i can play the bass and i can dance.. Im gonna audition for sure!" She said with a big smile on her face. When suddenly, her phone rings.

"Annyeong?"

Her smile disappears and gets replaced by a frown.

"What?! Mother is.. at the hospital?!"

She runs as fast as she can and when she arrived she saw her mother laying down the bed calmly and her brother beside.

"Umma!" She hugs her mom.

"Where were you?! I kept on calling you!" Her brother asks.

"I was walking back home.."

Jun Ri: Yah.

Sang Hyun: What about the bill?

Jun Ri: Its big. Really big.

Sang Hyun: What should we do?.......... Ah.. I know! I'll.. I'll join Kirin and debut. For mom and you!

Jun Ri just stares at her blankly.

-End-