Everything Will Always Be The Same

If Only You Knew How I Felt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 7: Everything Will Always Be The Same ▬

 

Woohyun and I arrived at the amusement park 10 minutes earlier than the appointed time.

“I guess we’re a bit early. I don’t see them around,” he said as he helped me get down the motorcycle.

Both of us bought our tickets and went inside first. I scanned around the amusement park, Lotte World, to be exact. There were already tons of people everywhere. Children were running around while couples were laughing beside each other.

Sigh, I wish that was me and Myungsoo. I’m jealous.

“Hey, since they’re not here yet, want to hang out for a bit?” Woohyun suggested.

“Sure,” I smiled. I didn’t mind at all. Plus, we’re in an amusement park so I want to have fun!

“Then,” he scanned the area, “How about that one?” Woohyun pointed to a roller coaster a few meters away. It was one of those roller coasters that had a lot of loops. I looked at it and gave a little smile; it looked very tempting. I loved roller coasters, especially those kinds.

“Let’s go.”

 

I screamed in ecstasy as the ride went on. It was quite exciting especially when the cold wind graces your face. But I noticed something that made me laugh. Woohyun.

He was actually gripping the handle bar really tightly like he was depending on it for his life.

I thought he was a bad boy, I grinned. As the ride finally came to an end, both of us walked outside and sat down, since he suggested it.

“That was amazing!” I beamed. “I haven’t been here for 3 years and roller coasters are my absolute favorite!”

Woohyun looked at me with a face that was quite different from when we first came in. “I thought women would be scared and hang on to me,” he whimpered. “Ow, my tummy.”

“What happened to you?”

“I think I ate too much before I came here,” he hugged his stomach. I just giggled. How cute.

“Hey~” I twitched as I heard a familiar voice. That cougar. I turned around and saw Hyuna and Myungsoo together. They actually looked like a real couple.

“Hi.” I faked a smile at the cougar.

“Hey, Haneul,” I heard Myungsoo say in a whisper with a light smile.

I looked at him and gave him a smile, “Hi, Myungsoo.”

Woohyun suddenly stood up and changed into playboy mode. “Hey~ Now that everyone’s here, it’s time to have fun~”

 

══════

 

There was a corner for arcade games inside the amusement park and all four of us went to different stalls for our first round. Myungsoo and Woohyun got competitive as they played shooting games while Hyuna cheered with her screeching squeals.

Ugh, does she hear herself? It’s deafening.

“Yeah!” Woohyun pumped his fists in the air. This has been their 3rd competition and Woohyun won all three. He pointed to a huge white bear and gave it to me. “Here you go, sweetie,” he smiled.

I saw Myungsoo sigh behind him. I felt sorry for him but then I can’t blow my cover now.

“Thank you, Woohyun oppa!” I tried to squeal like Hyuna. Did I do it right?

“Don’t worry, Myungie. You can win next time. I’m sure of it!” Hyuna tried to cheer him up.

“We’ll see~” Woohyun added teasingly.

“I wanna ride a roller coaster next!” Hyuna told Myungsoo as she pointed to the one opposite of what Woohyun and I rode a while ago.

“Roller… coaster…?” He looked at me with pleading eyes. Snap, I forgot. He can’t take roller coasters.

“Alrighty then, roller coaster it is!” Woohyun grinned.

 

When we arrived at the gate, I saw Myungsoo gulp. He’s actually thinking of riding it?

“Alright,” the worker said, “Two here and two at the back.” He signaled to the four empty seats left.

“Let’s sit at the back, Myungie~” Hyuna was about to drag him when he let go of her hand.

“I’ll ride with Haneul,” he said with a poker face.

“Why~?” Hyuna whined.

“I haven’t seen her for a long time and I wanted to catch up on things,” he replied frankly. He really does sound believable even though only I know his real reason behind the need to switch.

I heard Woohyun chuckle and saw him smirk from the corner of my eye. He probably noticed Myungsoo’s desperate actions even without knowing the real reason as to why he wanted to trade places. With that, he then led Hyuna to the back, guiding her shoulders gently towards that direction. “Then we’re together for the ride, Ms. Kim.”

“I don’t want to go with you!” Hyuna pushed his hand away, “I want to go with Myungsoo.”

“Hyuna, just this once?” Myungsoo pleaded. “I want to catch up with my childhood friend.”

I felt my heart skip a beat. My gosh, Myungsoo. Even I wouldn’t be able to resist that pleading tone.

“Fine, but just this once,” Hyuna glared at me and took a seat at the back. Woohyun sat beside Hyuna and I went to take my seat. Myungsoo followed closely with sigh loud enough for the next three rows to hear.

“Are you going to be okay?” I asked worriedly as I put on my seatbelt.

He put on his seatbelt and smiled weakly. “I’ll manage.”

“I didn’t think that you’d still be afraid after all these years.”

“Sometimes people just don’t change.”

“You know,” I faced him with a voice of sincerity. I was really worried for him since he really can’t take these rides. “You don’t have to ride it if you want.”

Myungsoo turned to face me and ruffled my hair. “I can handle it, Haneul. Besides, they might think I’m scared or something if I back out. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter