Confession?

If Only You Knew How I Felt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 10: Confession? ▬

 

[Haneul's POV]

A few minutes have passed but I was still appalled by Woohyun’s confession. What the heck is he doing? He knows that the whole school is watching and that a teacher-student relationship is impossible. I know we were pretending from the beginning but now I think this is going too far.

“Mr. Nam, I-”

“Myungie, where are you going?!” I heard Hyuna whimper.

I looked at their direction and noticed that Hyuna was about to follow Myungsoo when he stopped. He turned around with an unreadable expression on his face, which made Hyuna twitch. Everybody grew quiet, even Woohyun, who was still kneeling down. Myungsoo moved closer to Hyuna, putting on a fake smile, and stopped in front of her.

“You,” he began while pointing at her. He now had his usual poker-face showing, “Don’t you dare come near me again.” Then he turned around and started walking away.

Everybody gasped and I grew confused. I thought he loved her…?

“M-Myungie I-”

Myungsoo stopped and twitched. “Oh, and I forgot to mention. I never liked that name. My name is Myungsoo. Okay? Kim. Myung. Soo,” he stressed.

“Oh~ A love war~” I heard a guy comment and those beside him snickered.

“Does that mean they broke up?”

“Eek! Now’s my chance to make him mine!” A girl squealed.

Myungsoo ignored them and began to walk away as Hyuna slumped down and cried her eyes out. I, on the other hand, was still stuck. I wanted to go to Myungsoo and say that all this was just a set up and that Woohyun was just a tool but I couldn’t find myself to move.

“Haneul,” Woohyun looked at me as he stood up. “About what I told you a while ago, I-”

“I need to go to class,” I interrupted him and began to walk away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter