Final Chapter: Just The Beginning

If Only You Knew How I Felt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Final Chapter: Just The Beginning ▬

 

“So, what do we do now?” I asked both Myungsoo and Sungyeol as we were sitting in the dining table a few moments later, eating our dinner.

Of course, as Sungyeol had mentioned, there wasn’t a plate for Myungsoo so he just took it upon himself to make his own porridge. I offered to help but Sungyeol told me that he should do it himself as punishment. I wasn’t sure where that punishment came from all of a sudden but all he said with a gruff attitude was that karma goes around in circles like an annoying house fly.

I gave up.

“If you mean in terms of your relationship with Myungsoo, then of course the next thing is getting married, having my nephews and nieces, and doing more of– HEY!”

I spat out my drink at him. “What?!”

“Wait,” Myungsoo’s voice was small, “you don’t want to start a family with me? Is that what you’re saying?”

“H-Hold on, I didn’t say–”

“Then it’s settled!” Sungyeol gleamed while wiping remnants of my grape juice on his shirt.

“I don’t even know where we’re going anymore! I was talking about school!”

“Oh. How boring.” The two of them said in chorus.

Were they even thinking of what could happen next? Did they look at the internet? All the hot topic right now is ‘Woollim High, going my, oh my!’ about our weird quadrilateral relationship. I’m too embarrassed to even go back.

“Why are you even worrying about that?” Myungsoo took a sip of his broth. “We’re together now so that’s all that matters.”

“Yeah but both Hyuna and Woohyun aren’t the type to give up.”

“You really like calling him by his first name, don’t you?”

“Huh? Oh, it’s a habit, I guess. He kept on complaining when we were first paired up to just call him Woohyun so I–”

Myungsoo swiftly made his way over to me and moved my chair to face him. He then placed one hand on the table with the other at the back of my chair and loomed over me. “You know, that part of you calling him by his name as if you were familiar with each other made me jealous. Would you mind stating your relationship status clearly?”

I looked at him for a few moments and my heart pounded by his actions. When I looked at his eyes, he definitely wasn’t fooling around. I reminded myself that this was probably because he’s sick so placed a hand on his chest and gently pushed him off. “Go back to your seat and finish your porridge. We’ll just think of a way to get rid of these nonsensical rumors when the time comes.”

We both stopped when we heard the scratching of the chair against the floor and looked at Sungyeol’s direction. He was also standing and I could only imagine what he was doing.

“What? What Myungsoo just did looked cool so I thought I should practice it for future purposes.”

 

══════

 

A few years have passed and I was now living separately with Sungyeol. He’s pursuing his dreams of becoming a chef and sideline as a patisserie as of the moment in France. As for Myungsoo and I, we are still in a relationship and if I can boast for just a moment, I’d say that it’s a happy one.

Let me take you back to the time of when I was still a junior in high school with all the drama that happened right after Myungsoo and I started our relationship.

When the whole school learned about the whole ordeal, the gossips didn’t end even until we graduated. It was quite the scandal of the school, actually. Some learned the truth, others didn’t want to believe the truth, and so we just left it at that.

Hyuna decided to transfer when senior year started, saying that with her current reputation and with no one believing that she never had an affair with Mr. Nam, she felt disgraced and decided to finish her studies in America. We never heard from her personally again but she made it big as a freelance model over there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter