Chapter 6

Super Junior's New Member

Kibum POV

I waited in the practice room, sitting on the ground and staring at the mirror. I’m sure she can find a dress in there; I mean… it is Heechul Hyung’s dressing room! Hmm… what should we do? It’s still morning, really. I guess we can take a walk, maybe next to the ocean too; then eat, of course; then… I don’t know, whatever she wants; and then, the day will end with going to the club—.

“Yah, Kibum-ah, get out of your dreamland and tell me what you think.” Mickey said. I turned around, blushed a bit, and nodded my head in an approval. “Y-you look nice…” Smooth Kibum, but you weren’t supposed to stutter.

(Hair + Dress (Not the Girl, of course) + skin-color tights + flats)

“Really, you think so?”

“Yeah… now we should get going.”

“Where exactly are we going?”

“A walk next to the ocean and through the park, ok?”

Mickey nodded, “Hey is Mickey you real name?” – “Nope, it’s Megan.” – “Cleaver, both start with ‘M.’” Megan chuckled under her breath, and walking towards the door. I got the idea. I grabbed her hand and lead her back down stairs, using the elevator of course, and to the car where I opened the door for her and closed it once she got in. I’m such a gentleman, I know.

“You know, its quiet cold being it March and all.”

I looked over at her, biting my lip. I forgot… I guess I just wanted to see her in a dress. I took my coat off, grabbing a coat that I left inside the car and never got back – which now, I’m pretty thankful for. Forgetting come in handy sometimes… but not all the time! “Their, no you’re good right?” I looked at her, just to see her staring out the window. She must be blushing… or at least I hope.

…hope? What’s that supposed to mean? Eh, just forget about it.

Driving to a beach restaurant, I figured that I will just keep the car there until we had to leave. “Hold one…” I muttered, Megan just nodded; allowing me to open her door for her. I grabbed her hand, leading her down so we could walk near the shore.

Do you want to know how I knew?

Well, I was sleeping in the same room as her. This might sound a little creepy/weird but when I’m not tired, I occasionally look over at her. Seeing her chest rise tells it all, seeing how she’s skinny and all. She’s really good at hiding, though; I mean, nobody else found out – then again, I am the smartest members, fans even said so themselves.

Plus, I was attracted to her. I’ve never likes guys, so why would it change all of a sudden? Oh man, let me tell you, I held my own celebration when I really figured it out!

I chuckled to myself, Megan glancing over and giving me a ‘What the hell are you thinking about’ look. I just shook my head in response, “Nothing… its nothing, Megan.” She admittedly looked away once she heard her name. I wonder why?

I gripped onto her hand tighter, making her look up at me. I flashed my ‘killer’ smile, making her look back down again. That time I saw her face flash red. She is so cute, really. Megan’s fingers laced with mine, a small smile gracing her lips.

Thank god I’m the only one who knows, you know; that way I can keep her to myself, and not have all my Hyung’s and Dongsaengs take her away from me. I always lose this whole girl thing, the girls always end up going to someone else. Hopefully it won’t turn that way with Megan.

—Skip—

We went to the dress shop, so Megan can get a dress for the shorter, y dress for the club. She seemed uncomfortable, though. “Are you ok?” She nodded, “I’m fine, Kibum-ah…” She mumbled, staring at herself though the mirror as she fixed her hair.

I stood up, brushing off my clothes so she wouldn’t think that I was going to do anything. She closed her eyes as she sighed, making me smile and hug her from behind.

“K-Kibum, what are you doing?”

“Nothing… I just thought you look nice.”

She blushed, prying me off. “Yah, stop with all your compliments and tell the lady I’m buying this one.” – “It’s funny how you chose that one after I tell you that you look nice.” She punched my arm, going back into the changing room. I looked up at the clock, 9pm. I quickly went to go get the lady at the counter; she started to stutter when she saw me.

“I need to buy a dress.”

“Um, sure, where is it?”

“Hold on, my—um—friend is taking it off right now.”

She seemed disappointed, ha! Megan walked over, putting the dress down. I paid the lady, ushering Megan back into the changing room to change, since it’s right there anyway. “Looking at this dress, I’m taking it that we are going to the club..?” I nodded; she just rolled her eyes, “Of course…” She mumbled, allowing me to take her hand and walk her out.

—Skip—

I went to the hottest club, you know, we might even see a star there. I scoffed at the thought, leading Megan in. And since I’m a celebrity, the guard just let us in. Easier for me, right? I just hope I don’t run into one of my Hyung’s… maybe Heechul – but he might beat me for being with his cousin. But we got a plan, Megan’s mute! Well, not really, but we’re pretending.

Eh, whatever…—

“Kibum-shii, who’s that..?”

“O-oh hi Hyunjoong-shii…”

Hyunjoong nodded, looking over at Megan. “Her name is Megan,” I started, holding her hand, “she would introduce herself, but she’s mute.” I said with my voice a bit shaky.

“Oh, well maybe I’ll see you two around..?”

“Yeah maybe, bye…!”

“Bye Kibum, Bye Megan.”

Megan smirked, “I can’t believe that actually worked. Good job, Mr. Actor.” Megan said, even though I wasn’t the best liar just then. Maybe she’s just being nice, I mean, she was raised with the liar Heechul for God’s sake.

“Kibum-ah, who is that—Megan?!”

Speaking of the devil…

“H-Hyung, what are you doing here?”

Megan opened her eyes wide in surprised, “Didn’t Mickey tell you that we were coming here?” I glared at Megan, “I-I forgot…” she whispered. Heechul grabbed Megan’s hand; he dragged her away, making me pout and follow. Donghae grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to a corner.

“What Hyung?”

“Who’s that..? How does Heechul know her? How do you know her?”

“Why do you have so many questions?”

Donghae blushed, shaking his head. No way, does he like Megan? “Hyung, could it be possible that you like her—?” – “N-no, just answer my questions!” – “That’s Megan, Mickey’s sister Heechul’s cousin, and I know her because… Mickey introduced us.” Donghae nodded, biting his lip.

“Oh, so you’re on a date?”

“I don’t think she—I mean, yeah we are.”

Donghae looked over my shoulder, “Well Hyunjoong is flirting with her.” He stated, making me look back. He was talking to her, Heechul standing; supervising. I laughed a bit. If only he knew that he was flirting with his best friend…

“YAH, I’LL BE BACK, DON’T DO ANYTHING TO HER!”

Ah, Heechul Hyung is so much like a big brother to Megan… or a dad, really. Donghae and I laughed, watching as Heechul continued to look back as he walked over. “Hey, you two, come on.” Heechul said, quickly looking back over. Megan, still in our plan, just smiled and nodded as Hyunjoong spoke… it was cute really.

“Hurry, I can’t let that dog touch her.”

“Relax Hyung; you know Megan wouldn’t allow that.”

“…true…”

Heechul shook his head, “I don’t care, just follow.” We followed him through the crowd, finally coming to our table. Megan looked up at me and smiled, then looking at Donghae. She nodded towards him, making him blush and bow in return. She rolled her eyes in amusement.

“Come on Megan, let’s go drink!”

Megan quickly sat up, with her love of alcohol taking over. They went over to the bar, with the three of us just staring as they went. “She’s really pretty…” Hyunjoong commented, shrugging his shoulders.

“Heechul’s too protective.”

“Megan is just special to him.”

Hyunjoong turned away and nodded, “Yeah, ok…” Donghae sighed. “Don’t be so rude, this is Heechul’s personality.” I pulled Donghae away, “Why is Mickey his friend?” Donghae asked, puffing out his cheeks cutely. I laughed, patting my Hyung’s head.

“Just leave it be, Hyung, it’s his choice.”

“I know…”

This isn’t what I wanted… but as long as Megan has fun, it’s ok with me. I see her smile every day, yes, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it. It became addictive; even when I didn’t know she was a girl. Because she’s my best friend, I can’t help but like to make her happy. She did the same in return, though. Making jokes, giving me compliments, and telling me it would be ok when I wasn’t the best.

…Ah, I’m such a baby, huh? So mushy… If I told her she would just laugh, I mean; she’s defiantly not the nicest person, either. Sarcastic, mean, a potty mouth, like Kangin and Heechul Hyung.

Oh god… A Kangin-Heechul mix… no wonder.

-----------------------------

I HAD to mention Kangin Oppa since he's my favorite memeber!

Kangin - My number one;)

Siwon - My friends number one;)

Lol. So random. Was bored so I updated:) Hope you like~

(Below you will see the  hot tomali and abs baby;))