Chapter 2

Super Junior's New Member

 Bold = English

-----------------------------------------------------------

I got dressed, this morning I want to eat at my favorite café before I have to start wearing hoodies all the time whenever going out. Calling a taxi, I asked him to go to the café, the one I also sing at. You know, the one from yesterday.

Humming as I stared out the window, I could already tell today wasn’t going to be the best. Already, though it was seven in the morning, I got a text.

From: Heechul

To: Mickey

Yah, where are you? Huh? We need to practice with the rest of the group today! You need to be prepared to leave when our ride gets here later! Ugh, just get home as soon as your done doing whatever you’re doing. Oh, and don’t tire yourself out.

-Heechul

I rolled my eyes, putting my phone away. Fixing my scarf, I stretched a bit, getting my money out so I can pay the cab driver. I bowed a bit before heading inside the café, sitting in my normal booth. It was right next to a window, showing off the street and large buildings that towered the small café. “How may I help you?” I looked over at the waitress, giving her a blank stare.

“Yah, are you new?”

“Neh, why do you want to know?”

“I’m a regular; it was weird that you actually asked what I want.”

“Yeah, whatever, now what do you want?”

“Red velvet cake and white hot chocolate, please.”

The girl turned and left, so annoying. I scoffed, closing my eyes and crossing my arms. I can’t wait until I’m a celebrity and she feels bad for being so mean…! Wait… I can’t use that against her. Aish, whatever…

I opened my eyes to stare out a window, not even minding – like I normally would – when the bell above the door rang, of course that meant either someone was leaving or coming. “Hey, aren’t you Mickey?” I looked over at some guy wearing a beanie and sunglasses.

“And who are you, a ?”

“N-no…! Jeez, pabo, I’m Donghae, you know, from Super Junior.”

“Oh yeah, what do you want again?”

“Yah… I don’t want anything. But, I’ll sit with you.”

I shrugged, looking back out the window with tired eyes. The waitress came back over, sighed loudly, handed me over my food, and took Donghae’s order. “Yah, who wants a cranky waitress? Not me~ and the owner is like an Appa to me.” I smirked; the waitress glared and pretended to be happier. Donghae looked at me, giving me a sad smile.

“Are you always this way?”

“No… but, I’m tired and worried.”

“Worried…? Oh, is it because you think nobody will like you?”

“Why else? Yes, of course that’s the problem.”

“You know what, Mick. I like you.”

I blinked, looking over at Donghae. 1) He called me Mick. And 2) He said he actually likes me. “I can see the MiHae couple being popular already!” I blushed and shook my head.

“You’re sick…” I muttered, starting to actually eat. Donghae’s food, peach pie and hazelnut coffee, came shortly after.

“Mick, say ah~”

“Huh-?”

“Say ah~”

I opened my mouth, allowing Donghae to feed me. Girls squealed a bit, calling us cute. I blushed, not used to girls squealing over stuff like that – that involved me. Sighing, and pouting a bit, I grabbed a fork and put it near Donghae’s mouth. “Say ah.” Donghae smiled, obviously letting me feed him. “Donghae, you’re supposed to call me Hyung.” I stated, getting another piece ready for him.

“Fine… Hyung, feed me more~!”

He’s so cute.

“Ok, oh, and I need a ride.”

“Ok, sure. How did you get her in the first place?”

“Taxi cab, Heechul never had the time to let me get my drivers-”

My phone went off, cutting me off mid-sentence. I got it from my back pocket, it was only a text.

From: Heechul

To: Mickey

Yah, where are you?! I swear, if you late, I’ll kill you!

-Heechul

From: Mickey

To: Heechul

Relax, Hyung. Donghae is giving me a ride. He’s my new cutie<3

-Mickey

I smiled, putting my phone away. Drinking the rest of my hot coco, letting Donghae get a sip every once in a while. “Heechul Hyung said we should get going, Donghae.” Donghae nodded, finishing his drink also. I, lucky for the waitress, gave her a tip after she gave us the bill. Moving up to the counter, I couldn’t help but say hi to Appa.

“Yah, Appa-Owner, I love you~!”

“Mickey, I didn’t even notice you were here.”

“I had company today. I’ll see you later, ok?”

“Ok, bye Mickey-ah!”

“Bye!”

I got in Donghae’s car, and god, it was nice. An SUV too, thankfully – I hate small cars. I put the seat heater on, smiling and relaxing more. I could fall asleep. Well, actually, I did fall asleep.

After being hit, more than necessary, I glared at Donghae as I sat up, who only smiled in return. I hoped out the car, playing with my hair as I looked around the garage. These cars looked super expensive. Like, back home, or at least where I come from, you could never see anything like this. I mean, hello. I lived in mini-gangland.

“Hyung, what are you thinking about?”

“A-ah, nothing Donghae, let’s go.”

Donghae pulled me into the building, waving to people as we passed them, and then shoved me into the elevator with him. How can he be so cute, but so aggressive? My lord…

As soon as the doors opened, Donghae dragged me out. Finally, at the door near the end of the hallway, Donghae opened it to reveal the rest of the members of Super Junior. “Mick, you can’t practice wearing that!” Heechul sighed, taking my hand from Donghae’s and over to a door. “In there is my dressing room, I guess we can share for now, go and get dressed into sweatpants and a larger shirt. To easily move around, ok?” I nodded, going into the room. And wow, he had a lot of clothes…

Finally, I just choose an over-sized white shirt, and grey sweatpants. I kept my black and white high-tops, and got a black beanie from one of those plastic head things. I finally left the dressing room; Heechul grabbed me, making me trip a bit.

“I love you too, Heechul.”

“Are you wearing my beanie?! Jeez, you brat…”

I smirked, resting my chin on his shoulder from behind. “I know.” Leeteuk grabbed my hand, bringing me to the rest of the group.

“Yah, Mickey, you’ll be living with us now. You lived with Heechul before because I wanted to keep you a secret until you debuted with us… but obviously that didn’t work out,” Leeteuk sighed, “Ok, due to that, you’ll be sleeping in Hangeng’s old room, which he shared with Kibum.” Leeteuk pointed to a raven-headed male, who didn’t seem to happy.

“Why can’t Donghae or Heechul be my roommate?”

“Because, this is how it’s always been. Sorry Mick.”

“But Hyung-”

“Sorry, Mick, I love you, but this is how it is.”

I sighed and nodded, giving up. I can’t win against Leeteuk. That’s like a fact. “Ok, why Donghae?” Heechul asked, “Why did you say his name first? I’m your cousin, thank you very much!” I smirked, ruffling Heechul’s hair, which made him glare.

“Because he’s my new cutie~ did I not tell you before?”

“New cutie, aw, Hyung you think I’m cute?”

“Not as cute as my Chihoon though… I have to call him.”

Sitting in the corner, on the ground – just so you know – I dialed Chihoon’s number. “Yah, I’m mad at you! You know how worried I was?! Huh? God… Hyung, I was crying. What if something happened to you?” I pulled the phone away from me at first, smiling and laughing a bit.

“I’m fine, you baby. Don’t cry about things like that.”

“Whatever…”

Leeteuk sat in front of me, giving me the “Oh, you got in trouble” smirk. I love him, but he’s so mean! Ok, not really, but still. I rolled my eyes, flicking his forehead.

“Yah, Chi-Chi, I got to go.”

“W-why…? I’m not done yelling at you-!”

“I love you, bye!”

“Fine, bye… I love you too.”

I hung up, standing up to fix my beanie. “Ok, my Mickey, let’s see you dance?” I nodded, “Freestyle, right?” Now, Leeteuk nodded. I hummed, allowing Leeteuk pick a song. An English song, “How Do I Breath” by Mario. I love this song. Heechul cheered, he knows I can dance. I mean, I danced to this song before. I’ll just do what I did last time. Leeteuk saw me dance to this song too… no wonder he picked it. I love him.

“Wow… he’s as good as Donghae and Eunhyuk…” Siwon mumbled to Heechul, who smirked. Siwon looked at him, and then smiled at me as I bowed. “Are you Christian?” I laughed and nodded.

“Of course, my cousin is just a freak.”

“AGREED! My name is Siwon, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Hyung…?”

“Nope, your older, Hyung.”

“Oh, ok. You people need to tell me stuff, jeez.”

Siwon laughed and patted my head. Donghae walked up with a blonde, taking my hand to pull me closer. “Hyung, this is Eunhyuk-ah – oops – I meant Monkey.” Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Don’t call me Monkey-!”

“Ok, I won’t. Just don’t call me what Heechul calls me…”

“What is it-?”

“PANDA, I LOVE YOU!”

“Oh, I see.”

Heechul came over, looking at how Donghae was holding my hand and glared. He moved me away from Donghae. “My cousin, no touch Donghae.” Donghae smiled, moving closer to me by the second. Quickly, and almost breaking my arm, Donghae pulled me to end up behind him and next to Eunhyuk who was laughing.

“My new best friend, no touch Heechul Hyung.”

“No, to the both of you, understand? Hyung is my new religious buddy-”

“Mickey Hyung is my roommate, now shush.”

Kibum, who still didn’t look like he was in a good mood, pulled me away. Causing the three to pout and glare, as Eunhyuk, or maybe I’ll call him Monkey, laughed. “Yah, Eunhyuk you’re a Monkey to me now!”

“H-Hyung, no~ I’m sorry!” I laughed, my phone started to ring loudly. I grabbed it from my back pocket, it was my Taejun Hyung.

“Yes, Taejun Hyung~?”

“You! Ugh, do you know how worried I was?”

“Chihoon gave me an idea-…”

“Mickey, he cried he was so worried. What are you doing now?”

“With Super Junior, yeobo. I think we’re going to practice soon…?”

“Fine… call me later!”

“When did you become my wife?”

“Mickey, just call me, bye!”

I smirked as Taejun hung up, putting my phone away once again. When did Kibum leave? He left me in the center of the room. God… why do I feel so awkward? It feels like everyone is staring. I hate it! I shook my head, going back into the dressing room, finding my iPod – which was in my coat pocket – and entering the main room. Putting my headphones in, I started to listen “Bed” by J Holiday. I love this song.

“Are you starting already with those headphones…?”

I blocked Heechul off, making him glare. I sang along with the song, making Kibum look at me with a red – flustered – face. “What the hell? Do you know what you’re saying?” I smirked and nodded, blasting the music up fully. Hmm, so he speaks English, nice. Oh man, I totally use this song against him. I sang it louder, wrapping my arms around Kibum’s waist.

“Of course I do, babe.”

I snickered and ran over to Heechul. Oh man, maybe this will be a lot better than I expected. Well, we’ll see. I mean… I haven’t really met everyone yet. Even though they’re all here… Well other than Henry, Zhoumi, Kangin, and Hangeng. I hope to meet them soon, though…

Soon maybe?

----------------------------------------------

I'm just calling Hangeng by his Chinese name.. I think it's easier.

Anyway~ hope you like;)