Chapter 12

Super Junior's New Member

Chapter 12

Kibum’s POV

            “Hyung!” Megan ran over to Kangin, they got close for the last couple days they were hanging out together. Am I… no, I know I’m jealous. But, he doesn’t know that Megan is actually a girl—so I guess I have nothing to really worry about.

            “Hyung, are you leaving already?” She pouted and Kangin Hyung laughed.

            “Its okay, Mick! I’ll be back before you know it!” Megan looked down.

            “But Hyung…!” Megan whined; Kangin Hyung leaned down to whisper in her ear. She paled for a seconds before laughing. “Yah, Hyung! I’m sad don’t try to make me laugh!” Kangin ruffled Megan’s short blonde locks.

            I walked over, “Bye Hyung, see you soon.” He nodded, with a grin plastered on his face. “So, Mick, are you going to go drop me off?” Megan nodded, used to the nick-name that Kangin Hyung used 24/7. “Hyung let’s get going!”

Mickey’s POV

            Kibum-ah seems angry! “See you later, Bummie!” Kangin grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment. When we got down to my car we started to talk again. “Megan-ah, I don’t have to be dropped off until later,” Kangin nudged me.

            “Then I guess we’ll go out to eat,” He grinned and sat over in the drivers seat. “I think you should dress up like a girl so it will seem like we’re on a date.” I rolled my eyes, smiling.

            “Hyung—Ah, I mean, Oppa don’t be stupid.” Kangin smirked.

            “So, do you like anyone?” I blinked.

            “Not anyone that I can think of.” He hummed.

            “Kibum is a suspect; does he know you’re a girl?” I nodded, “Him and Heechul… and you of course. How did you figure it out anyway?” I went to go park near the burger place. “I don’t know. I just could tell.” He stared out the window.

            “Heechul told you, didn’t he?” Kangin shrugged. “Haha, yeah you caught me.” I parked into an empty spot. “I also know that you like me~” I blushed. “Shut up, Oppa!” He patted my head.

            “Anyway, Donghae is a little weird lately.” I shrugged.

            “Like how?” He blinked.

            “Like you two hardly talked since I’ve been here. It’s like you two don’t even like each other at all.” — “I haven’t even noticed that.” I breathed. “Because you were too busy with me, pabo!” Kangin slung an arm around my shoulder, leaning closer.

            “Maybe he’s mad at you,” I didn’t really notice how close he got.

            “Maybe… I guess… but I don’t see why.”

Donghae’s POV

            Eunhyuk and I sat in the car, watching Mickey and Kangin Hyung. “What are they doing?” I asked Eunhyuk, quickly. Why are you here, Donghae? It’s not like their a couple! They’re two guys! Well, you’re a guy… and you like Mickey… maybe Kangin would like Mickey too—

            I glanced over at Eunhyuk. Maybe Eunhyuk likes Mickey, that’s why he came with me so easily. “Yah, Eunhyuk…” I called, he looked over at me. “What’s up, Donghae?”

            “Do you like Mickey Hyung?” He stared at me.

            “What do you mean?” I raised an eye-brow.

            “You do like him, don’t you?!” The monkey jumped.

            “What do you mean?!” I rolled my eyes, “You like, like Mickey Hyung!”

            Eunhyuk started to laugh. “Mickey Hyung? Nah, I don’t roll that way. Maybe in fanfiction stories, but not in real life. Why? Do you like Hyung?” I blushed and shook my head. “Then why are we spying on him and Kangin Hyung? Are you jealous or something?” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened.

            I paled. “Of course not, Hyukkie! That’s disgusting!”

            “Sure—Donghae look!” I quickly looked over at the car.

            Kangin kissed Mickey.

Mickey’s POV

            “W-what… what did y-you do that for…?” I stuttered, face cherry red.

            “I don’t know. Because I wanted to, I guess.” I played with the steering wheel. “Oppa… I…” He stopped me by kissing me again. “Megan-ah, bring me back to the army.” I slowly nodded and started off to the army camp.

            “Can’t you tell me why?” Kangin looked over at me.

            “Because I wanted to. By the time I get out you’ll probably already have a boyfriend. Sooner or later the others will find out, you know.” I nodded, “I don’t know, Oppa. It’s been a while and only like three people know about me. Unless something happens to make all of them know all of a sudden, I should be fine.”

            I glanced over at him, “Who would I date anyway?”

            “You have lots of choices. A member, or one of your friends outside of the group. Who knows, maybe people are going ‘gay’ for you.” I blushed. “For me? No, I’m not that good looking, Oppa!”

            “You never know, Megan-ah. Maybe Yejun, or Jonghyun, or maybe Sungmin or Donghae… or Henry, or G-Dragon, or Mir—“

            “I get it!” I couldn’t pry my eyes from the rode.

            “All I have to say is, good luck.”

Heechul’s POV

            Donghae stormed in, Eunhyuk right behind him. “What’s wrong with Donghae-shii?” A door slammed closed. “We saw Kangin Hyung and Mickey Hyung kissing.”

            “W-what? Aish…” I swallowed hard.

            “They were what?!” Sungmin jumped up from his seat, “No way!”

            “I couldn’t believe it either, Minnie! But, Donghae was yelling at me and I saw them!!” I blinked, my head started to hurt. “Okay, when Mickey gets home we’ll talk about it…”

 

=============

 

I'M IN LOVE WITH BOYFRIEND. HYUNSEONG . <33333333333 just saying ; sorry ; enjoy. (;