Chapter 9

Super Junior's New Member

Italic = Text

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blinked, “Eh? No! What made you think that?” – “The looks he gives, really. When you’re around other guys he stares. By the look in his eyes you would know he’s jealous. Especially when you’re around a certain someone...” Hyunjoong said, leaning against the door after he let me go.

“And who would that be? Why would he be jealous anyway?”

“…Who knows..?”

Hyunjoong smirked, “Oh, and Noona, I’m not telling you who.” – “Yah, call me Hyung!” – “Pay back for trying to make me call you Oppa, and saying I have a girly hair style.” His smirked widened. He winked at me; flicking my forehead as he walked passed me to the door.

“I’ll give you a clue, he’s jealous of one of your best friends.”

Then he quickly went back into the room. I bit my lip, jealous? Why would he be jealous? Hmm… I-I don’t care anyway. I shook my head, holding onto the doorknob for a while before finally entering.

“Yah, there you are!”

Kibum sighed and ran over, smacking my arm lightly. “I thought you left for a second. We still have to go to dinner, remember?” I nodded; he brushed some of my hair out of my face.

“Are you ok?”

“N-neh, I’m fine Kibum-ah, don’t worry!”

Kibum’s POV

I don’t believe her. But I’ll let it slide. If she doesn’t want to tell me, then she doesn’t have to. She might not like me if I get all in her business, you know?

“So, when do you want to leave?”

“Leave for what?”

Donghae asked, “W-we going to pick up Megan.” I said, looking at Megan who just nodded her head once Donghae looked at her. “Oh, well I’ll see you guys later!” – “Bye Donghae, we’re going to leave now anyway.” She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out.

“Damn dude, let’s try not to have anyone else find out.”

I nodded, “Sorry…” I mumbled. She hummed, nodding her head and getting into the elevator. I stared at her, watching her lean against the wall and fidget once she realized I was staring. So cute—…

“Yah, are you coming or not?”

I blinked, blushing a bit and entering the elevator. I pressed the button to get to the first floor, leaning onto the wall opposite of. Her eyes widened, “I forgot In-Su!” – “Don’t worry, Heechul Hyung is watching him.” I laughed at her. Megan growled, looking down. Her hair wasn’t long enough to cover her blush, though.

Megan’s POV

Heh, such a smartass this kid. I still blushed though. I growled at myself, jumping as my phone started to vibrate. I quickly got it from my back pocket to see I got a text message:

From: Donghae (My Cutie<3)

To: Mickey!

Make sure to tell your sister I said hi! Hyung… is she and Kibum dating? Oh, and, Happy Birthday; again! Your my best friend~ love you~

—Donghae~

From: Mickey!

To: Donghae (My Cutie<3)

Ok, ok; I’ll tell her. AND NO WAY ARE THEY DATING! Thanks cutie~ I love you too!

-Mickey<3

I chuckled to myself, putting my phone back away. I called it, didn’t I? Donghae thought that Kibum and I are dating. “I’m such a genius.” I commented, Kibum scoffed, “And why do you think that?” – “Because he just asked if we were dating; and I said that he probably thinks that before, remember smartass?” Kibum rolled his eyes and nodded.

“Neh… I remember, Noona—…”

“Kibum, call me Hyung!”

Kibum laughed, making me pout my lips. “How can I take you seriously when you look so cute?” He smirked, I blushed and looked away. He’s such a punk. The elevator opened, and I quickly got out, Kibum right behind me. “Where do you think you going? I have the keys!” He said, dangling said items in front of me.

“We should race—!”

“Think about it, do you really want to race?”

“No, not really…”

Kibum rolled his eyes, “Pabo…” He mumbled, making me punch his arm. “Yah, I told you before that you actually hurt!” He whined, cutely might I add. “Cry me a river.” I said, making him glare.

—Skip; At Apartment—

With the radio blasting, I fixed up the stuff on my wall. Like my flags, posters, picture, all that jazz. I moved this around, really. Fans gave me an Irish flag since I like to collect, and it’s really big, so I have to move everything.

“You might as well use that thing for a blanket.”

“No, now shush.”

Kibum rolled his eyes at me, continuing to do whatever he was on the computer. “What’cha doing, Bummie?” I asked, “None of your business, Megan.” – “Watching , huh?” – “M-Megan, just shut up! I’m not…” I smirked and nodded, starting to put my posters back up after finishing my flag. I had posters of Super Junior, with and without me in the picture.

“Kibum help me put my dream-catcher up!”

“And why should I?”

“Kibum-ah, just help me!”

He sighed and stood up, standing on my bed next to me and standing on his tippy-toes to put the dream-catcher up. “I like those pictures, Meg.” Kibum chuckled, pointing at the one that we were in. Only us; it was taken when we had a free day at the mall last week and we took pictures in the photo booth. I also did that with Donghae, Heechul, and Kyuhyun; and they were right next to Kibum’s on the wall. “Mhmm. Now shut the front door and finish.” Kibum flicked my forehead, I smiled in return. He finally pressed it fully in, even those we should be putting things up with tacks since this is only an apartment.

I sat down, leaning against the wall and putting my laptop on my lap. “Go on Facebook, Bummie…” – “What’s the point?” – “Um, so we can group chat with the other members!” Kibum shook his head, mumbling ‘no thanks’ under his breath. Eh, then I won’t go on either.

“Have you heard of the Piggy Dolls?”

“Yeah, why..?”

“I think their pretty good… but I want to see more dancing, you know?”

“Yeah, that’s something to be pretty worried about. Fans don’t just want to hear singing and see flashy clothes, but cool dance moves in a MV.” Kibum said; I nodded in agreement, “That’s what I was thinking.” I said, staring at Kibum for a couple seconds.

“It’s hot in here, Bummie~”

“You are wearing a north face, and it’s pretty cold in here.”

“You’re wearing a tank-top, smartass.”

Kibum smirked, humming the jaws theme. “Random much..?” – “Not really, Donghae’s coming.” – “And how would you know that—?” Donghae suddenly burst through the doors; Kibum chuckled and finished off the theme.

“Hey D, what’s up?”

“Nothing, Bada fell asleep so I’m here to drop off In-Su.”

He smiled, sitting next to me on my bed after he shut the door. In-Su lying on his lap, half-asleep, “Kibum, In-Su is such a cutie, right?” – “Mhmm, yes he is.” Kibum smiled, eyes never leaving his computer screen. Donghae leaned against me, looking at my computer screen.

“I see you’re doing nothing, Hyung.”

“There is nothing to do, Donghae.”

He nodded, “Hey, we don’t have anything to do tomorrow.” – “Really, Kibum-shii too..?” – “I don’t know, Kibum do you?” Said male shook his head, smile fading. “Well we do Hyung, Leeteuk Hyung told me.”

“Who else has the day off?”

“Hey, you’re so mean to me! Maybe I just wanted to hang out with you, Hyung!” I laughed, putting my laptop away, and picking up In-Su to put him down in his dog bed. “Sorry, sorry; I just wanted to know.” I chuckled, kicking him off my bed so I could lie down.

“Henry, Sungmin Hyung, and Siwon; that means Siwon will probably drag you to church, huh?” I nodded, “You can come, and Key is probably coming too.” I mumbled, getting more comfortable under the blankets. Donghae brushed my bangs to the side.

“Goodnight Hyung, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Goodnight Donghae…”

He smiled, kissing my forehead before running off and closing the door behind him. Kibum sighed and started to pack his things away, “What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked, in almost a whisper. “Autograph signing for my drama fans.” I nodded; he stood up and walked next to my bed.

“Goodnight Megan, I’ll see you maybe tomorrow.”

“Goodnight Kibum, I hope I’ll see you.”

He chuckled and smiled, kissing my forehead like Donghae before lying down in his own bed and turning off all the lights. I just laid in the darkness for a while, not sleepy… but tired at the same time.

“Megan…”

“…”

I stayed silent, closing my eyes tightly to act like I was sleeping. I heard Kibum sigh, “Saranghae…” He whispered, but it was so quiet I heard it with no problem. “I’m so pathetic, not saying this to you when you’re actually awake.” He mumbled, sighing once more. Then it became quiet again, so I finally went to sleep.

Kibum, I’m probably the pathetic one out of us two… For god’s sake, I like four guys. One is my cousin, now that’s just horrible. I mean… Heechul’s not my real blood-related cousin. But—aish, why am I thinking about him anyway?!

The other three males flashed through my mind. Why can’t I just choose? Who knew that being a member of Super Junior could come with so much drama—ok, that’s a dumb thing to say. Of course it was going to come with drama, but not with boy drama; more like fan drama and how they don’t want me. Blah, blah…

I pulled my monkey stuffed animal closer, making me think of Eunhyuk… damn. Just stop it now Megan, you’re going to end up killing yourself that this rate. Omo~ my head hurts now, too.

------------------------------------------------------------

Update, yay~

Last day of mid-terms tomorrow:)

I totally passed though~ only maybe science I failed-___-

  

The more I write about Kibum the more I start to like him >.<

No, that's a good thing;)

Omo~ well my back hurts, and I'm tired~ Goodnight~

I really have an monkey named Eunhyuk, hahaha; I'm such a child~