Chapter 5

Super Junior's New Member

Bold = English (Like Before)

----------------------------- 

The boys found out that we had a party without them… so they told us that we couldn’t go to the New Year’s party. Such a bunch of dirty, dirty punks! Henry and I scoffed at their threat, Sungmin could only laugh nervously. We, while, will have our own party, and it will be 5x better than theirs!

We all went out to buy snacks, well; Henry, Sungmin, and I. We bought movies, snacks like ice-cream, cookies, cupcakes, chips, dip, and all that type of stuff. Henry got pretty much any junk food he could find, really. Thank god Sungmin Hyung was buying~

I snickered to myself, making Sungmin glance at me. I just waved and smiled, slinging one of my arms around his shoulder. “Hyung, we still need to buy alcohol.” I stated, he sighed and nodded. “I know, just don’t tell Henry…” – “Why not, one sip is ok.” Sungmin smacked the back of my head, Henry skipped over with his arms fill just to dump in all in the carriage that Sungmin was pushing.

“What’cha guys talking about~? Umma, Appa~”

I laughed; Sungmin just blushed and shook his head. “Nothing Henry-ah, are you finally done now?” Henry shook his head, going back over to the soda isle. “You’re going to get fat, kid!” Henry’s head appeared at the corner. He stuck his tongue out and went back. Sungmin and I followed him, just to watch him do Kangin’s happy dance (You know, the one where he waves his arms around). We laughed at him, loud enough that the whole store could probably hear – even though there was hardly anyone in their anyway.

“Hey, hey, don’t laugh at me!”

“S-sorry Chubby Cheeks, but that was too much!”

Sungmin chuckled a bit, “You really love food, huh?” Henry nodded, getting two packs of those cans of coke. He plopped them in, putting his hands on his hips. “Ok, I think we’re done..?” – “I know we’re done, Henry!” Sungmin pouted, looking at the pile of food and drinks. We went up to the counter, Sungmin taking out his wallet and paying. While he was doing this, and Henry was staring at candy, I got some energy drinks and alcohol.

Earlier this year, I got my drivers license, so I got to drive home. With it getting darker out, I pulled into the drive-way at the apartment building and started to take out some of the bags out to apartment. The other members were gone, thankfully, so they won’t steal any of our food! I know them and how they love to eat anything in their path – like the bunch of wild animals they are… I still love them, though. Even though they didn’t allow us from going to the New Year’s party…

Eh, whatever! I still have next year~!

Sungmin started to set the room up, Henry lying on the couch and being the lazy chubby cheeks that he is. I went to my room; to get my pajama’s on. Sliding back out on my slippers, I sat next to Henry and put my feet on the table just to have them slapped back down by Sungmin. Henry chuckled, putting his legs over mine.

“Aw, so cute,” Sungmin mocked, making me smirk, “Jealous?” He glared before going back to setting up the food. “Yeobo, drinks please, our baby is dying of thirst!” – “Good, that’s my wish!” Henry pouted, doing a cute growl. I laughed at him, patting his head. Sungmin came giving us both a can of coke.

“I want my special drink—”

Wow, Sungmin can glare. I waved my hands and chuckled nervously, “I get it I get it, when Henry’s sleeping.” Henry sat up, a look on confusion. Sungmin shrugged it off, sitting on the couch next to me and changing the channel so it had something to do with New Year’s.

“I better not see anything about Super Junior.”

“Who wants to bet that their preforming somewhere?”

I shook my head, “Nah, but their probably saying how evil we are.” They both nodded in agreement. “Knowing them, especially Heechul and Leeteuk Hyung, most likely.” Sungmin commented, Henry lied back down and laughed.

—Skip One Week Later—

“Mickey Hyung, we need to talk.” I looked up at Kibum, who had his arms folded up against his chest and glasses on. “Yeah, what..?” Kibum grabbed my hand and brought me to our room. He closed the door behind him.

“I know.”

“Know...?”

“I know that you’re a girl, Mick.”

I blinked, “Seriously?” He nodded, a smirk playing its way to his face, “Oh, you’re going to tell, aren’t you?” His smirk fell and he shook his head, “Nah that would ruin our friendship.” He laughed, giving me his killer smile. I blushed, rolling my eyes and laying on my bed. Kibum sat on his, leaning against the wall as he looked at me.

“Hey Kibum…”

“Neh, Hyung?”

I bit my lip, “I really want to act like a girl again.” Kibum laughed, making me sit up and glare at him. “Sorry, I was just surprised!” I scoffed, lying back down. “Yah, I have a plan.” He said; I turned my body to face him.

“And what would that plan be?”

“We can go to the practice room; Heechul has a lot of clothes – and a lot of wigs.” He winked, I nodded, “That’s pretty smart… no wonder you’re the smartest member.” Kibum laughed, standing up and brushing off the imaginary dirt on his shirt. He held out his hand to help me up, I looked at it for a moment, but gave in and let him help me up.

Leaving the room first, I grabbed the keys. “Where are you going, Hyung?” – “Out, punk, no more questions.” Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out at me; I just grinned and patted his head. Kibum stole the keys from my hand, making me glare at him.

“Yah, hurry up already!”

“Brat… See you guys later!”

“Bye~” They all said in unison, waving us away. I rolled my eyes, going over to the elevator. “So, what are we going to do?” Kibum shrugged, making me sigh.

“Such a plan…” I scowled, only earning Kibum ruffling my hair. He chuckled as I just simply continued to glare, pressing the button so we would go all the way to the first floor – even though I was about to. “And this is how you treat a girl?” – “Yah, I would treat you like this no matter what gender you were.” Ha! If he knew I was a girl from the beginning he probably would never treat me like this… well, I don’t know, maybe he would.

Who knows with this guy…?

“Am I really that good looking?” I rolled me eyes, blushing, and starting to stare at my feet. “I’m so taking that as a yes.” I punched his arm, making him pout and rub it.

“That did not hurt…”

“Surprisingly, it actually did.”

I laughed, Kibum continued to rub his arm. I patted his head, walking out of the elevator. We went to my car, which I actually share with Kibum, and slid in.

Now that I think about it…

Isn’t this like a date?!

--------------------------------------

Omo.. what will happen on the "Date"?;)

I'll explain how Kibum knows~ (But it's simple..)

.............................. This story is like mainly about Donghaee... where is he?!

Well, this is Kibum x Megan x Donghae.. x Hyunjoong. Hehe, Hyunjoong will be here soon~

Hmmm, it's ALMOST Sungmin's birthday here in the US. My friend that it's cute:)

Happy New Year + Happy Birthday Sungmin Oppa

I don't normally call older guys Oppa

So Sungmin take that as your damn gift Just Kidding, I love you Oppa<3

Shortest chapter so far.. don't worry this is just a.. um... a teaser for the date!! Haha~

Comments Peoples' please~