Chapter 3

Super Junior's New Member

Italic = Heechul's story/Heechul reading

 --------------------------------------------------------

I looked out at the crowd. With me were Ryeowook and Kyuhyun… the two members I’m not friends with. I mean, I’m even friends with Yesung! Well, when you touch my lips when I’m sleeping, and end up making me scream… anything can happen.

It’s not that I don’t like them… I just haven’t really talked to them yet. Aish… where is Leeteuk? He’s supposed to walk out with me! Oh wait… he’s still getting his hair done. Such a girl.

“Um, Mickey Hyung…?”

“Y-yeah, Ryeowook-shii?”

“Don’t you think that-um-we should become friends?”

“Of course!”

“Good, Hyung, I was worried that you never liked me!”

How can’t I like you, your so cute. I smiled, keeping those words in my head. “Yah, time for you guys to get on stage!” A producer, probably, shoved us. I tripped a bit, Kyuhyun caught me.

“Pabo, Hyung… be careful.”

“S-sorry, Kyuhyun-shii…”

“Kyuhyun-ah, at the very least, Hyung.”

I nodded, Leeteuk ran into me. “Aish… do they need to shove?” Leeteuk smiled at me, grabbing my hand. Did I mention we were on Star Golden Bell? Well, we are… exciting, huh? I just wish my cousin was here. Or at least Donghae. But, Leeteuk is ok too.

I sat in the middle of Leeteuk, who was at the very top, and Ryeowook. We ended up sitting at the end also. I looked over at my side… opps… it’s Juri. You know, the lady that always chooses a new bias. I could hear her chuckle; I closed my eyes tightly wishing she would even talk to me. Well, that wish was ruined.

“Aren’t you Mickey? You’re really cute…”

“Thanks?”

“Aren’t you a fan of mine~?”

I looked at her. AH! Her face was to close for comfort! But, I decided to do things coolly. “Of course, Noona.” She smirked, head getting closer than before, making me lean farther against the edge. Before I knew it, heard Leeteuk yell my name, but I didn’t hit the floor. No, someone caught be instead.

“I swear Juri, if my Mickey is hurt-!”

“Jonghyun caught him, he’s fine!”

Jonghyun put me down and smiled, a bit shaky from the thought I could have hit the floor. Screw Star Golden Bell for their seats being higher. “Hi, I’m Jonghyun, from CN Blue.” I bowed.

“Mickey, nice to meet you too.”

Wow, he is so y…

Jonghyun walked away, bowing as he left. I shook my head, sitting back into my seat. Juri hugged me tightly, causing me to groan in annoyance, can’t she leave me alone. “P-please get off of me.” Juri pouted, sitting in her seat. I sighed, looking around. Right below Juri was G-Dragon from Big Bang; he’s so cute with blonde hair. I looked back at Leeteuk.

“Yah, that was close, huh Hyung?”

“Mickey, don’t joke! You could have been hurt!”

“Well, I’m not.”

“Mick… just shush.”

I rolled my eyes; G-Dragon threw a note at me, making me glare at bit before reading it.

To Mickey~<3

Aren’t you the new Super Junior member? Heechul’s cousin, right? Well, if you don’t know already, my name is G-Dragon (Well my real name is Jiyong, but still)! And, let’s be friends! Ok?

Love Jiyong~<3

I eyed him and shrugged. He smiled and looked towards the audience again, I blinked and stared at the ceiling, when is the show starting?

“I want my yeobo…” I whined, “Or my cutie!” I pouted, Leeteuk patted my head. The MC dude announced that the show was starting.

—Skip—

“Hyung, I want you to meet someone!”

“Ah, coming Wookie!”

I walked over to Ryeowook, finally noticing he was standing next to the SHINee boys. “Hello, my name is Mickey; nice to meet you.” I bowed, only gaining giggles. Ryeowook patted my back. Onew bowed, stepping a bit closer.

“Hello Hyung, I’m Onew.”

“Trust me, kid; I know.”

Onew laughed, letting the other introduce themselves; the only one not here was Minho. I shrugged it off, looking around for Leeteuk Hyung so we can go home already! I was bored, for one, and tired. Tomorrow was Sunday, and Heechul Hyung promised that I could sleep all day! Might as well start now—…

“Mickey-ah, come on you are preforming for the audience.”

“W-why me?”

“Because they are interested in you, babe!”

I sighed, letting him pull me to the front of the stage. “Anything you want to sing?” – “Can I sing a SHINee song; replay?” Leeteuk nodded, running over to grab me a microphone and whisper to the guy what song I’ll be singing.

“Ok ladies and gentlemen; listen to my newbie sing!”

—Skip—

Surprisingly, well at least to me, I was welcomed by loud cheers and applause. Feeling someone hug me from behind, I jumped and tensed up. “Don’t worry, it’s only me!” I looked over at my shoulder, it’s only Jiyong. I was still tense; I mean I just met this kid! Jiyong let go, allowing me to look at him.

“I guess you don’t like to be hugged.”

“Unless from my friends that I’ve known for more than an hour…”

Jiyong raised an eyebrow, rolling his eyes. I swallowed a bit, eyes wondering around for Leeteuk. I saw him, he was staring back. I jerked my head a bit, telling him to help me; and to say that I wanted to come home already. He nodded, passing though people and to me.

“Sorry, but we have to go.”

“Oh, well talk to you later Mickey Hyung!”

I nodded, bowing a bit. Jiyong passed me a piece of paper, “text me, ok?” I nodded again, Leeteuk pulling me away.

“I want to go home.” I said, Leeteuk chuckled finding the other two members – who were waiting – and making us all get in our van with fans around us. “We are going to meet up with the other members, their doing an interview right now. I pouted, just shrugging it off.

I’m a member now; I guess I shouldn’t expect things to be easier.

I stared out the window the whole time, eyes closing a few times. After feeling someone’s head fall on my shoulder, I turned my head to see a sleeping Kyuhyun. I glanced over at Leeteuk. “Haha, did I mention we won’t be there for hours?” I growled, getting comfortable, head placed on Kyuhyun’s, and falling asleep.

—Skip—

Someone started to shake me, it was Kyuhyun. “What, Kyuhyun?” – “We’re here.” I nodded, getting out of the van. I walked with Kyuhyun; truthfully… we have a lot in common. We are both evil, love video games, and eat the most. I learned this this from Heechul, and some of the time that I’ve been with Kyuhyun.

Going into the building, we had to stand on the sidelines for a moment before we got our own chairs and got the sit with the rest of the group. I sat between Eunhyuk and Shindong; since we were going by age. Oh great, I get to pretty much sit next to the funniest members – and we are not a loud to laugh!

How the hell can I do that?

Well… we can laugh, but my laugh is so stupid. Like Leeteuk’s – high-pitched and totally annoying. Sometimes I love my laugh, though; sometimes I don’t. Many of the members have weird laughs, too. I shouldn’t feel so out of place.

Shindong elbowed me to introduce myself, “A-annyeong haseyo, my name is Mickey.” – “Ah, he’s very respectful.” One of the woman staff members commented, blushing a bit.

The meeting went faster than I thought it would go. Boring, also; yes I few laughs here and there – but I mostly blocked everything and everyone out. I heard that Yesung Hyung did the same; thankfully I wasn’t the only one in their own world.

Feeling someone put their hand on my shoulder, I jumped. Donghae blinked, putting his hand on my forehead. “You ok, Mick?” I nodded, “Just tired, Donghae.” He smiled a cute and beautiful smile, might I say.

“Well, now we have to go to the practice room.”

“Ok…”

Everyone stood up, bowed, and then went to a bus. I sat more in the middle, next to the window. Donghae, who was walking behind me, decided to sit next to me. “You really want to sit next to me?” – “Of course, Mick; I don’t want you to be lonely.” I hummed, staring at the TV that was on the two seats in front of me and Donghae.

“Want to watch a movie?”

“What do you have?”

“How about… The Crazies…?”

I nodded, allowing him to put the movie in. We both got headphones and watched in silence. Of course I had my, “No, no, no, I can’t watch this anymore!” moments. I mean, this movie was pretty damn crazy. I flinched a few times, putting my phone in front of my eyes when I knew something was going to happen – and then they don’t happen… but a few seconds later, after I put my phone back down. I jumped in my seat, laughing at myself with Donghae a few times. He seemed calm, though; I looked over at him a few times with his hands covering his eyes.

Haha, he’s a baby too!

My phone went off with the song, “Friends Graduation” by F.Cuz, making the both of us jump. I took my headphones up and answered.

“Annyeong Yejun-ah~”

“Annyeong Mickey Hyung~”

I couldn’t help but laugh. Yes, I’m friends with F.Cuz Maknae… well, more like best friends with him! “What’s up, Yejunnie~?” I asked, I could already tell he was smiling.

“Hmm, good Mick; though I’m bored! What are you doing?”

“On the bus, watching movies with Donghae-shii—”

“DONGHAE-SHII?!!”

Donghae jumped up, grabbing my phone and ending the call. “I-I mean Donghae-ah…?” Donghae became flustered all of a sudden; pretty much throwing my cell phone back and sitting roughly back into his seat. “I’m sorry Hyung…” I nodded. Was he jealous? I laughed out loud or the idea.

“Haha, its fine Donghae.”

“No ‘shii’ or ‘ah’ Hyung, keep it that way.”

“Huh… why?”

“Because, all of that makes it seems like we’re not friends!”

I blinked, nodding a bit. “MWAHAHAHAHA, I’m now official a MiHae shipper!” I glared a Heechul, moving past Donghae and over to a rapidly computer typing Heechul; Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Siwon, and Yesung looking over his shoulder to his computer.

“Hyung, what are you writing about—?”

I tripped over my feet, ending up on the floor. Heechul laugh completely filled up the large bus, “Haha, you’re such a loser. Ok, I’m a Mickey shipper in general, happy now?” Kibum sighed, helping me up. I thanked him quietly, freezing in place as Heechul started to read his fanfic.

“Mickey walked closer to the group, present in his hand. Who was the present for? Donghae of course… Mickey’s best friend who soon he gained a crush on.

He knew for a fact he didn’t have a chance. Donghae was already with Eunhyuk, leaving the Panda lonely. “Mickey Hyung, are you ok?” Kibum placed a hand on Mickey’s shoulder, which was only shrugged off.

“Hmm, yeah I’m fine.”

Kibum didn’t believe him, but let it go. With his present gripped tighter, Mickey took a deep breath and walked over to Donghae. “Donghae…shii, here; I have a present for you.” Donghae pouted a bit, “Didn’t I tell you not to add ‘shii’ or ‘ah’ Hyung?” Mickey could only nod, giving Donghae his gift.

“I spent a lot of money on it… so I hope you like it.”

Mickey pretended to laugh, it dying fast. Donghae blinked, taking the present carefully and opening it. He smiled, brighter than before. It was a necklace, one with one fish and one panda on it, platinum with diamonds.

“How much did you spend?”

“It doesn’t matter. Do you like it?”

“Neh, very much!”

Mickey smiled, not fake this time. Donghae quickly got a box from under the tree, handing it over to Mickey. “I hope you like it Hyung, don’t tell anyone especially Eunhyuk, but; your gift cost more than anyone’s here.” He laughed, Mickey’s smiled grew bigger. He opened the box, carefully being the blood A- type he is.

(I know, A- is rare~)

Opening he saw a bracelet, the words Best Friends = MiHae carved on it. Mickey played with it, then putting it on. It also had diamonds, with a panda and fish charms hanging off from the side. Mickey helped Donghae put on his necklace.

Kibum stood in the corner, a scowl stuck on his face. Jealousy filled him. He sighed, sitting all the way at the edge of the couch, away from everyone else.”

Heechul read, I blinked… it’s not as bad as I thought the ert would make it. Everyone started to laugh, Donghae and Kibum blushing. I soon joined laughing – like I said, it wasn’t too bad. “Haha, I thought it would more dirty than that!” – “So… are you trying to say you want ?” I immediately stopped, blinking a bit before glaring at Heechul and flicking his forehead. Heechul laughed, getting a serious look as he began to type again. Now that look-changing-thing made me laugh even harder. “Mickey, this is a MiNew/MiHae fanfic, hope you like it~!” – “Everything is MiHae fiction with you…” – “Fine then it’s a MiShin fan fiction!”

“Felling blood rush up into his face, Onew couldn’t even look at Mickey without blushing. “I am NOT falling for my Hyung!” Onew kept on telling himself, standing next to Minho and Taemin who looked at him with weird looks.

Mickey stood next to Heechul; the cousin’s looking especially hotter than normal. (Even though we are always smoking hot, keke) Shindong skipped over to the duo, putting his hands on his Dongsaengs shoulders, aka Mickey’s shoulders.

“Mickey-ah, come sit next to me!”

“Huh, yeah ok Hyung.”

Onew pouted, doing his special y hair flip as Mickey glanced at him and waved. Mickey shrugged it off, walking hand-in-hand with Shindong. “Wait, don’t we have assigned seats?” – “Well, yeah, but we can sit where ever we want at the table! Jeez, Mick you’re so silly!” Mickey sighed at his hyper Hyung, sitting between him and Ryeowook.

It was SHINee’s turn to perform. Mickey watched with a smile, being a SHINee fan and all. He was also Onew’s best friend. Onew glanced over smiling at Mickey, who returned with a smile, cheering, and a heart. Onew blushed, chuckling lightly and looking back at the audience. Shindong pouted, pulling one of Mickey’s arms down to break the heart Mickey made.

*Oh…* Shindong thought, *So Onew is my rival.*”

Everyone laughed, except for the still flustered Donghae and Kibum. “Another, another, another; milky skin Heechul, make another!” they cheered, I hummed as I chuckled.

“Ok, you animals! MiHae and MiHyuk this time~”

“Again with the MiHae…”

“That’s what I mainly ship!”

“Yeah whatever, just read.”

“Mickey stood in the park, freezing in the winter temperature. Snow fell around him; the only place it wasn’t going was where Mickey was sitting. Eunhyuk stood him up, again. Mickey didn't think that Eunhyuk would break his promise again for the thirtieth time.

Donghae sighed, knowing this happens every time. He watched his Hyung slowly freeze, and he couldn’t stand it anymore; he walked up. Mickey saw a figure, which we know is Donghae, and stood up thinking it was his Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-ah—! Oh wait…”

His smile dropped; almost as soon as he saw the figure did he know it wasn’t Eunhyuk. He knew him to well to make a mistake about who is who in Super Junior. “Donghae… what do you want?” Donghae grabbed Mickey’s hand, pulling his Hyung into a tight hug.

“You can cry if you want…”

And Mickey did so, forgetting about his image of being able to with stand anything and to be tough – when in fact he was to soft-hearted and dorky to be either. So easily could Mickey be broken, really; he already was. Being broken, he didn’t have any idea of what to do. So he just waited and listened to whatever Eunhyuk told him to – it didn’t matter who was older.

Donghae knew this. He knew about his Hyung better than anyone else, even better than Heechul. He knew that his Hyung was now dead. Giving all his love with none returned. Listening patiently, and when angry would take it out on himself. Calling himself names, and saying he was no good; he would also look at Eunhyuk who didn’t retort with a “No, no, you’re not a pabo” or “You shouldn’t say things like that!” like Mickey hoped for. Not Eunhyuk, but Donghae would say that. And did Eunhyuk seem jealous, nope. No signs what-so-ever.

‘Maybe he’s just not admitting it.’

Mickey thinks; staring at Eunhyuk even after Donghae compliments him. Mickey can only return with a small smile or quiet thanks.

Donghae brought Mickey back to the apartment. While getting there, Mickey passed out, causing Donghae to carry him bridal-style the rest of the way. He didn’t mind, though. He liked the idea of carrying his love, but; he doesn’t like the idea about how his Hyung passed out from freezing when waiting for his damn no-good boyfriend.

Donghae kicked the door. Eunhyuk, the , opened it. Wearing his pajamas, he sincerely looked shocked. “W-what happened—?” – “You know what happened, Hyung! Don’t act so innocent!” Donghae quickly went into Mickey’s room, which he shared with Kibum; but Kibum was in Japan.

Tucking Mickey in once he saw that his Hyung had a cold and after taking off his jacket and boots, Donghae scattered around the apartment in order to make Mickey better.

He didn’t see Eunhyuk sneak into the room.

Eunhyuk sat at the edge of the bed, making sure to close the door before he did so. “Mickey yeobo…” He muttered, getting closer. He looked at Mickey, seeing his face so pale and how he shuttered made him sick. “What have I done…?” He whispered to himself, brushing some of Mickey’s hair out of his face.

“E-Eunhyuk Hyung, I’m sorry but you need to get out.”

“Ok, fine…”

Donghae closed the door behind Eunhyuk, furious that he even came into the room. Donghae sat next to Mickey. “How dare him… after all he done to you. Now he feels bad? I don’t think so.” Donghae scoffed, hearing the timer of his soup go off made him dash to the kitchen. Eunhyuk came back in.

“Mickey, saranghaeyo…”

“EUNHYUK, WHAT DID I SAY!?”

Eunhyuk quickly scattered out of the room, making Donghae slam the door. He pouted a bit, putting the soup down of the end table next to Mickey’s bed. “‘Saranghaeyo’… how can he say that?” Donghae scoffed again, “If anyone should be saying ‘saranghaeyo’ it should be me! Mickey Hyung, saranghaeyo!” Mickey’s eyes fluttered open, making Donghae freeze in his place – which was him with his arms up angrily.

“W-what did you say?”

Mickey’s weak voice made Donghae quickly run to his side.

“I said saranghaeyo Mickey Hyung.”

“Hmm… saranghaeyo Donghae.”

Donghae blinked, a large smile slipping on his face. Mickey could only chuckle and smirk, eyes moving towards the soup. “You want some… yeobo?” Donghae giggled a bit, “Neh, yeobo.” Mickey answered coolly.”

Aw, that one is sweet. I sat next to Eunhyuk, glaring harshly at him. He blinked, “W-what Hyung…?” – “You stood me up, you little punk!” Everyone laughed, but Donghae – who was now even more flustered.

“Eunhyuk-ah, you would never stand me up, right~?”

“Maybe—…”

“What did you say?!”

I chased him around, throwing him into one of the seats before sitting back calmly into him next to Donghae. Aish, what a day…

-----------------------------------

Anddd he is G-Dragon/Jiyong~

He's so cute <3 (One of my bias;))

..Hmm, I kinda lazy, that's why I did all those --SKIP-- parts. I promise I won't do it again~ but I really didn't know what to write, so I passed over it.

Yeah, The Crazies.. I was watching it by myself in the dark.. so it was pretty scary to me!

Ok, ok, hope you enjoy~