Chapter 1

Super Junior's New Member

 

“Super Junior has a new member?” How did these people already know? It’s not supposed to be public news yet! Heechul held my hand; my cousin could tell I was in panic – even though we’re not blood-related. “His name is Mickey, or you can call him by his stage name Prince, he’s also the cousin of Super Junior’s Heechul. Maybe that’s how he got in?” I glared at the screen, Heechul’s grip tightened. He was angry too…

“Screw them Mick! You’ll show them!”

“Neh, your right Hyung! Yah… how did they know?”

“I have no idea…”

“Only Leeteuk Hyung knows about me…”

Heechul sighed, using my shoulder as a pillow. But, the sound of someone banging harshly against the door of Heechul’s apartment, made us both jump. “Get it, Hyung.” I said, pushing Heechul up and off the couch. He looked through the peep-hole, back at me, and then opened the door.

“Heechul Hyung! You better explain!”

I nervously played with my hair as I tried to make a run into my room. “Mickey!” Leeteuk grabbed my hand, I glared at him. Surprised, he let go. “Mickey, what’s wrong…?” My glare got sharper; I turned away from him, and locked myself in my room. Sighing, I called on of my best friends – the “Legend” Ulzzang, Taejun.

“Hello?”

“Taejun Hyung~”

“What’s wrong, Mick.”

“Come and pick me up, please.”

“Ok, will you tell me then?” I groaned a bit, giving in.

“Yes, Hyung, now hurry!”

“Wait…! Where do you want me to pick you up?”

“At Heechul’s apartment, I need you to come so I can leave.”

“Ok, fine I’m coming.”

“By Hyung~ I love you~” I smirked as I heard him sigh.

“Yeah, yeah, I love you too.”

I hanged up, getting dressed. I wore grey skinny jeans, white and black high-tops, and a grey ¾ sweater that is over a white button up shirt. Grabbing a black fedora hat, I walked out of my room, not caring about how everyone seemed to shut up and stare as I walked across the room to the front door.

“Hyung, I’m going out with my friends. I’ll be back.”

“M-Mickey, come here and introduce yourself at least!”

“Leeteuk Hyung, Taejun Hyung is going to be here any minute-”

“Please Mick!”

“Aish… fine, but when Taejun Hyung gets mad at me, I’m blaming you.” Leeteuk sighed and nodded, grabbing my hand and bringing me towards the quiet group. I bowed, “I’m Mickey Jung, nice to meet you.” I said, brushing my blonde boy hair out of my eyes. I’ve been living in Korea with Heechul for a year now, I’ve gotten used to boy hair-cuts and getting my hair dyed – whenever Heechul does, he makes me do the same. A knock at the door made me perk up, snatching my hand from Leeteuk’s grasp and going back towards the door.

“Hyung, you’re so slow!”

“W-what? You called me like a minute ago!”

“Let’s just go, Hyung.”

I slung one of my arms around Taejun shoulder, he sighed. “What am I going to do with you?” I shrugged, closing the door. They all started talking again… loudly. “Aish… I saw you on the news.” I smacked the back of his head, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

“Don’t even talk about it.”

“Ok fine, so what do you want to do?”

“I’m moving into your house, ok Hyung?”

“Huh…? Why all of a sudden?”

“Because I can’t live with Heechul anymore, the members seemed super pissed.” Taejun nodded, slapping my cheek in light and teasing way. “Yah… Hyung lets meet up with baby Chihoon.” I smiled cheekily, Taejun rolled his eyes, dragging me towards the elevator.

“He’s a baby, huh? Yeah, ok, I’ll call him.”

I hummed, grabbing Taejun’s hand as he talked on the phone to his car. I got in, fixing my bangs with the mirror. Taejun hopped in and started to start his car. “Well Hyung…? Where are we meeting up?” Taejun started to drive.

 “At the park.”

“Yah, what are we? Five?”

“Be nice, you know how Chihoon is.”

“Neh, if you say so erted Hyung~”

“W-what? You’re so mean to me, Mickey-ah.”

“I know… I love you Taejun Hyung~!”

“Yeah, I love you too.”

I chuckled, turning the radio on. “Sorry sorry” by Super Junior was on, I sighed, playing with the hem of my clothes. Taejun began to sing along, making me roll my eyes and sing with him. My phone started to vibrate, making me groan and get it from my back pocket of my jeans.

From: Heechul

To: Mickey

Hey… when are you coming home? I mean, the members want to get to know you better. Leeteuk Hyung is worrying. Call or text him.

-Heechul

I sighed, texting Leeteuk.

From: Mickey

To: Leeteuk

Yah, my cousin said to text you. Why are you worrying? Huh? I’ll be back; I want to hang out with my friends. Tell Heechul that. But… I’m just coming back for my stuff. I’m going to live with Taejun Hyung. The other members seemed so… pissed… why do they want to talk to me? To make me feel bad about myself? Nah, I’m not in the mood. I think I’m actually going out the whole night, Karaoke sounds fun.

-Mickey

I smirked, sending the text. Taejun elbowed me, telling me we were at our destination. “So where is Chihoon?” I asked, looking around. I blinked before grinning; I already know where he is, that pabo.

“The playground…!”

We laughed; Taejun grabbed my hand as we ran towards the playground. Chihoon was playing with the sand, knees close to his chest, as he brushed a few strands of his brown hair out of his eyes. I tackled him into a hug, Taejun soon joining.

“Yah, what about me?”

“Jiho, sorry~”

I made him join in; he simply laughed and let me. “Ah, where’s my baby Hyeong~?” Chihoon hit the back of my head, just making me laugh more. I smiled standing up and brushing off my clothes, jumping at the swings. I stood on them, swinging back and forth, Chihoon copied me, and then Jiho took a picture. “Let’s go to the karaoke bar!” Chihoon and I cheered at the same time, Taejun smirked.

“Fine, future Super Junior member-!”

“Yah, I told you not to talk about it-!”

“What? You’re going to be in Super Junior?! I’m your number one fan!” I hugged Chihoon, making the younger male smile. “Let’s go, I want to sing!” Chihoon dragged me to the car, Jiho and Taejun following. Now, thanks to Chihoon, I had to sit in the back with him. As soon as we parked, Chihoon and I jumped out, slamming the doors open. The owner sighed, used to us by now.

“The normal?”

“Yes, sir~!”

“Mickey, you never change…”

“Yah, is that a bad thing, Hyung?”

“No… Mickey-ah, promise me you’ll never change.”

“What are you talking about, Hyung?”

“I saw you on the news.”

“Oh…”

“Don’t change just to please others, ok? I want to see my cute Mickey on stage. Oh, I bet my daughter thinks the same too.” He nodded towards his daughter, Hyung-Ja; we all knew she likes me. I mean, she admitted it herself. Though… she was stuttering a lot, and almost fainted. I nodded, smiling towards my Hyung.

“Of course, I’m not going to change, have some faith Appa!”

“Yah, don’t call me that, you rascal! Now go, go sing.”

I chuckled, going up on the stage. I normally come here, so I know a lot of normal customers. Plus, I work here as a waiter sometimes. But, most of the time, I end up talking to Hyung-Ja. I choose, “At Least I Still Have You” by Super Junior (M) – I mean… I should get used to the songs. Especially the ones that Hangeng is in, since I’ll be taking his place and all…

I started to sing; totally oblivious to the fact people were taking videos. And, to the fact more people than normal were in here. I brushed my bangs out of my eyes, seeing Jiho coming on the stage to sing with me. But, since Taejun is a bad Hyung, he pulled him back into his seat. I shrugged it off. I chose the next song, “Me” also by Super Junior (M). Hearing my cousin’s voice sing along with me made me freeze a bit. I looked at the entrance, everyone, I seriously mean everyone, from Super Junior was standing there – well, of course Hangeng and Kangin wasn’t there. I glared at mainly at Heechul and Leeteuk, though Eunhyuk thought I was glaring at him, making him point to himself, which made me shake my head. Now, at this point, I just brushed it all away. I simply focused on my voice.

“Loving you~!”

I winked at Hyung-Ja, making her start to fan herself. But, other girls squealed, thinking I winked at them. Next was “Love Song” another Super Junior (M) song. This time, I forced my friends to sing with me. Between the four of us, I had the best voice. Oh god, it wasn’t even difficult to figure that out. I smacked Taejun’s arm lightly, whispering in his ear, “Yah, my cousin and his damn friends are here.” Taejun couldn’t help but laugh, causing me to glare and shove him roughly.

“I’m getting out of here.”

“Mickey…?”

I ran out the back door, my friends calling after me. Aish, it got so cold. And, I don’t even have any money, that’s what Taejun is for. You know what…? I don’t want to be in Super Junior! When I actually join, I’m going to have anti-fans! No, no, no, I don’t want that!

I just noticed the tears falling down my cheeks, making me shake my head a bit. I ran all the way back to the apartment, I tripped once – and I’m almost completely positive that I broke my ankle, or at least sprained it. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door, locking the door behind me and going into my room. I got pajama’s on and went to bed. Being dirty was far from what I really need to worry about. I’ll take a shower tomorrow. A nice, long, hot shower, listening to music as it went on. Yeah, that sounds great. My eyes eventually closed, I ran a lot in just one night. I’m surprised Heechul isn’t here yet. Unless he is, and just gave up and went to sleep. But, that doesn’t sound like my cousin.

I tossed and turned, unable to sleep. But, when my door began to open, my eyes were squeezed shut. “Aish… thank god your home. You pabo, I was looking everywhere for hours.” Heechul sat on my bed, brushing some of my bangs out of my eyes. “I know, Meg. I know. I know your secret, for god’s sake, I’m your cousin! Megan. That’s your real name, huh?  It’s very pretty. Did you know that we’re not really related? Yeah… I was surprised when Grandma first told me. Because I love you, I kept it a secret. Yah, Megan, I know how you feel. You don’t want to be hated. But don’t worry, as long as my name is Heechul, I’ll make sure nothing bad happens to you, no matter how much it affects me.” He kissed my forehead and left, closing the door behind him. I sat up, shaking my head in confusion.

So, does that mean Grandma told him? Everything?

I groaned, lying back down. He says he won’t let anyone hurt me, but, he’s not going to be near with me all the time. Aish… empty promises, I guess? I hummed, staring at the wall. I should sleep. I don’t have to worry about Heechul anymore.

Aish, god why is this happening to me…? Weren’t my parents letting Heechul’s family buy me off good enough for you? Obviously not, thanks a lot. Can’t I have a break? I can only hope…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Bored, so look at this! ;) Donghae isn't my bias in SuJu (Kangin/Eunhyuk) but he's deffiantly working himself up.