Chapter 14

Super Junior's New Member

Chapter 14

SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT , when I'm done with my shower I'll steal my brothers computer again . (: anyway~~ some "Jung" family action & Jealous! Hyukkie . xD  

-----

            They all decided to forgive and forget. “Yah, Hyung~ I’m hungry let’s go eat!” Henry grabbed at Mickey’s shirt, “When aren’t you hungry?” Sungmin just watched them—normally they would go all together, as a trio. But Sungmin wasn’t very sure anymore.

            “That was mean!” Henry whined.

            “Aish… fine! We’ll go out to eat. You big baby.” Henry smacked Mickey’s arm. “Yah~ Mickey-ah~” He grinned, “You punk! Who do you think you’re talking informally too?!” Sungmin played with his phone, leaning his back against the couch. He wasn’t talking to Mickey, Mickey wasn’t talking to him—were they even friends anymore? Sungmin wondered.

            “Sungmin Hyung, aren’t you coming?” Mickey asked, oblivious.

            “I…” Sungmin bit his lip. “I can?”

            “Of course, pabo! Yah, we’re a family. Stupid yeobo…” Henry snickered.

            “Keke~ Appa stop being mean to Umma!” Mickey pressed his fingers against Henry’s forehead and pushed him away. “Hurry, hurry. I have a schedule soon, I don’t even know why I’m doing this now.” They put their shoes on. “Because you love me?”

            “Whatever makes you sleep at night.” Henry pouted.

            “Sungminnie Hyung tell Mickey to stop being so mean!” Mickey and Sungmin looked at each other, Sungmin couldn’t look to long as he started to blush. “I’m not his owner,” Mickey chuckled. “Neh, neh. Well, let’s go.” Eunhyuk ran out of his room, “WHERE ARE YOU GOING?”

            “Why are you yelling?” Sungmin put on his jacket like nothing was happening. “Because I feel like it!” Mickey sighed. “What do you want?” Eunhyuk eyed them, watching Sungmin hand over Mickey his coat. “Where are you going?” Henry raised his hand, “Family outing! The Jung Family is going to go out to eat now. And no, you cannot come with us.”

            “Jung Family? Mickey’s the dad?” Mickey twitched.

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” Eunhyuk laughed worriedly.

            “Nothing! You’re probably the guy in our MickHyuk couple too.” Mickey blinked, “Is that our couple name? I thought it was MiHyuk…” Sungmin rolled his eyes. “Well… where did you get MiHyuk from?” Henry and Sungmin couldn’t believe that they were seriously talking about their couple name.

            “Fans and Heechul.” Mickey answered. “Then MiHyuk is our official name!”

            “It’s always been…” It went quiet. “Aish you pabo… we’re leaving now bye!” Eunhyuk pouted, “You’re really going to leave me?” Mickey felt guilty, but—“Yep, bye Hyukkie! We’ll be home soon~ maybe we’ll bring you back some food, neh?”

            “I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WHILE I’M STUCK HOME CRYING!!”

            “We will~!”