Chapter 13

Super Junior's New Member

 

Chapter 13

[Nobody POV]

Mickey we need you home like now!! People want to talk . & well, it's no good, Hyung... I didn't know that you were that way... 

-Chubby Cheeks (Henry)

"What..?" Mickey just dropped Kangin off and was starting home anyway. "Unless... No... It's not like someone was stalking me... Well..." She checked her phone for recent news. Nothing about her.

"What could it be then?" She breathed. "One of the members stalked me? Or, uh, 'I didn't know that you were that way', huh?" Megan hurried back home. "Yah! What is going on?" Megan opened the door and peeked in. "Mickey..." Everyone was in the living room. Donghae seemed upset.

"W-what?" She took a deep breath. "Eunhyuk and Donghae saw you... saw you, um, kissing Kangin." Megan paled. "Uh, he kissed me—"

"That's not going to work, Hyung," Henry pulled Megan over to sit next to him. "B-but it's true..! He said he kissed me because he would be able to later!" She blushed. "W-well, that doesn't seem right... I mean, how it sounds." Kibum refused to look anywhere but his feet.

Ryeowook rubbed Megan's arm in comfort. "I'm not mad, Hyung, I like you for who you are... It doesn't matter who your into." Megan swallowed. "Y-you don't understand..! Kibum, Heechul! You two understand!" They didn't speak up.

"Unbelievable!" She hissed. Standing up suddenly she started her way to leave. "Good! You can run back to Youngwoon Hyung!" She stopped. "You don't know Donghae, so shut up!" Donghae's eyes were red.

Megan took in a deep breath. "Donghae-ah, look I didn't mean to yell, it's just that you don't know what's going on—"

"What is there to understand? You were kissing Kangin!" Sungmin didn't seem so good either. "Why are you so upset over it anyway? Sungmin look up!" It went silent and Sungmin looked up at Megan. He was teary-eyed, too.

"Stop crying! Why are you crying for...?" Her breath hitched. "I'm leavin, okay, happy now?" Megan stormed off.

[Mickey's POV]

"Hyunjoong-ah, can I sleep here?" I was sitting on his couch. "Yeah, of course, Megan. So, will you tell me what happened now?" I shrugged. "Maybe in the morning because I don't want to get in an argument with you." He blinked, "Just tell me, I won't get mad. I'm you best friend, remember?"

Hyunjoong wrapped his arms around me. "Kangin kissed me... And for some reason they got mad when I didn't even do anything!" Hyunjoong's breath washed over my face—I finally noticed and blushed.

"I'm done with this drama, Hyunjoong."

(With Super Junior; Nobody's POV)

"Where do you think he went?" Yesung asked, talking to Leeteuk and Heechul. The older members were trying to figure everything out while the younger ones were in too much shock to do much. "I'm worried," Henry said, quietly. "I..." Sungmin bit his lip. "I can't believe I almost cried!" Everyone looked over at Donghae, "Why are you so upset?"

"He's jealous, right?" Kibum hissed. "Why are you angry?" Heechul put his hand, forcefully, on Kibum's head. "Are you jealous?" Kibum smacked Heechul's hand off. "Mind your own business!" "Everything about Mickey is my—"

"No it's not! You can't control her, I... his life forever! You're not even his brother! You're just his cousin! You know what, everyone their not even related! Mickey was adopted into the family! For all we know Mickey and Heechul could be screwing around when nobody's around!" 

"He's always with you or Donghae, ! Aish! Don't play this game with me, Kibum! I hardly get to see my cousin now a days! And YOU know what, we might not be related but I've known Mickey since I was a baby so shut up!" 

Leeteuk and Yesung tried to stop them.

(Hyunjoong's Place; Mickey's POV)

 I laid on Hyunjoong's bed, watching a horror movie {Paranormal Activity}. "This movie is scary! The ending always gets me!" Hyunjoong laughed. "Want to hold my hand?" I blushed. "I guess so..."

The doorbell rang loudly and the two jumped, “Aish, who could it possibly be…?” Hyunjoong left the room, I decided to follow. Outside the doorway was a girl, I could peek from the small crack of the door I was standing next too. She looked familiar—

“What do you want Minchan-shii?” She rolled her eyes.

“What do you think? I want you!” What a . I glared at her in my small space. “I’m busy, sorry,” He couldn’t close the door as Minchan just stormed in anyway. Why would he even talk to someone like her? Out of all people, seriously!

“Who are you with? Are you cheating on me?!” Cheating? Why would he want to date someone like you? You’re a ! To think that my best friend had better taste than that! “Who? Who is in here? In your bathroom? Even worse, in your bedroom? What are you going screw and forget?”

Screw and forget? My best friend wouldn’t do something like that to me!

I took a deep breath, “Yeah right. Mickey from Super Junior is over—”

“Isn’t he and like Donghae a couple? Oh man! I can’t wait for this to get out! Hyunjoong and Mickey bang, gay idols. Add Donghae to the mix and it will be a whole lot more fun, huh?” I clenched my fist.

“You wouldn’t Minchan or you’ll really not get anything from me.” She started to cling onto him, I felt sick. “Oh come on, babe, you can’t get enough of me anyway.” He shook his head in disgust. “I like someone else, sorry.” Minchan glared and shoved him away.

“Who? I’ll hunt her down!” Then why would he tell you? Especially after that… ugh, she’s so stupid! “You’ll never catch her so no point.” Hyunjoong started to push her out of his apartment. The fact that she was leaving soon made me feel better.

“Tell me who, dammit!” She slapped him across the face and I couldn’t help but run out, “e-excuse me but you have to leave! Now!” I slammed the door in her face in the middle of her rant. “Thanks, Mick—I mean, Megan.”

I shrugged. “She was annoying. ‘Gay Idols’ that’s funny.”

“Huh? But what if people were going ‘gay’ for you?” Hyunjoong joked.

“You sound like Kangin Hyung!!”

 

-----

two updates in one day. woot.woot. i guess. (;

KDHAIABNAHDAIOOJ; Hyunseong. ~even when im tired sometimes, i wanna have you by my side~ <3

oh; you know; and this !!

 

JINYOUNG . B1A4 ! <3

you know what, just tell me who you want Mickey to end up with in comments . easier that way , i guess. xD