Chapter 11

Super Junior's New Member

Chapter 11

 

            “Hyung, I’m bored!” Donghae whined. I blocked him out. I was too busy focusing on StarCraft to care about what the boy said. Even when he tried gaining my attention by shaking my shoulders I still stared at the computer screen.

            “Yah! You’re as bad as Kyuhyun!!” I couldn’t help but smirk.

            “I’m taking that as a compliment, D.” He sighed.

            It became quiet and I looked up to see Donghae. “What’s wrong, Donghae?” He blinked, “I don’t feel good, Hyung, I’ll go take a nap.” I watched him walk off. He was acting weird.

            I decided to go after him to see what’s wrong. I peeked in his room (which he shared with Sungmin). Donghae laid on his bed, just staring at his ceiling—it confused me. My Donghae was being quiet and doing nothing. Is he sick? Did I make him made when I was ignoring him? He should know how I get when I play StarCraft…!

            “Hyung,” His voice ruined my whole thought process. “Come in.”

            “Aish…” I slowly walked in his room, sitting across from on Sungmin’s bed. “N-neh…?” Since he wasn’t looking, I face-palmed myself. Donghae’s head quickly snapped towards my way—I laughed nervously.

            “Hyung…” His voice drifted. “What?”

            “You’re sister…” I blinked and swallowed hard. It took him all this time—

            “S-she’s really pretty and I… I like her.” He blushed. I rolled my eyes.

            He really is a moron.

Donghae’s POV

            Hyung didn’t seem to care, though he did seem a little pink. He stood, brushed off his clothes, and headed for the door—I jumped and caught onto his wrist. “Hyung, is that okay?” I made him sit next to me on my bed. He shrugged and kicked his feet.

            “I don’t care.” He really seemed emotionless. Could he… could he be jealous? I blushed at the thought. Yah! Donghae you can’t like Mickey Hyung! He’s a guy, you pabo!! “Donghae-ah…!” Mickey Hyung called.

            I pouted. “Drop the honorifics!”

            “Sorry I guess.” I opened and closed my mouth—I didn’t know what to say.

            “Hyung…” I took a deep breath. “I love you.”

            He didn’t seem affected. We said this before—but I meant if differently than normally. Hyung didn’t catch on. “Huh? Oh, I love you too D.” And then he left. I was frozen, and only ended up falling backwards on my bed. Back hitting the mattress. I was back to staring at the ceiling.

            Oh Hyung… you pabo…

—Next Day; Mickey’s POV—

            I sat next to Heechul on the stairs. We were waiting for the other members (as in Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Sungmin). Much to my surprise, we were going to pick up Kangin Sunbae. He was given permission to visit the group. Although I never knew, knew him before, he was my favorite member, my bias, and I was excited to meet him.

            “Neh, Hyung! I’m really excited!” I gushed.

            “Oh yeah, he’s your bias.” Heechul said.

            “Ah~ I finally get to meet him.” I was off in my world seconds later.

            The other finally were ready. “What’s up with Mickey-ah?” Leeteuk laughed, “He’s excited to meet Kangin.” Heechul smirked, I saw him in the corner of my eyes and shot up quickly.

            “Kangin Sunbae is my bias in Super Junior!” Sungmin pouted.

            “Yah! But you’re my husband!” I blinked, smiling.

            “I can’t help it; if we have a divorce you can have Henry.” Sungmin Hyung rolled his eyes and started to drag me down the stairs. “Neh, Honey! You’re hurting my arm!” I whined. The other quickly followed.

           

            We got into a van. It was pretty big, it could fit seven people. “I want to—!” I covered Leeteuk’s mouth. “I’m saving our lives! Donghae can you drive?” He smiled and nodded. Anyone is better than Leeteuk. I know I don’t want to die today, and I’m pretty sure the others don’t either.

            In the passenger’s seat with Leeteuk, behind him was Heechul and Sungmin, which left Eunhyuk and I all in the back—where Kangin was probably going to sit too. I bit my lip. “Mickey Hyung is having dirty thoughts.” Eunhyuk laughed, I faked punched him in return. Sungmin, who was the only one of looked back, laughed at us.

            “Sungmin Hyung, why can’t you sit with us?” I whined.

            “Because I don’t want to. Case closed.” Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out.

            Eunhyuk and I talked the loudest, which caused Heechul to start yelling and Leeteuk to blast the music. He high-fived and laughed together—getting others angry could always make us happy.

            “Neh, Eunhyuk-ah!” I waved my arms around. “Yes Hyung?!”

            “Did you know…” I started. “That you were my bias…”

            “WHAT?! Get out of here,” He winked. “You’re my bias Hyung!”

            That was only the start.

 

            Eunhyuk ended up falling asleep—cutting our episodes short—his head landing on my shoulder. We were finally pulling into the airport and it was getting dark. Heechul Hyung seemed like he would pass out any minute. The rest of the four of us were practically wide awake. “Sungmin Hyung, what do we do now?” I asked him, whispering so I wouldn’t wake up Eunhyuk.

            “Kangin texted Leeteuk, he said he’ll be outside in a second.” I nodded.

            I was getting sleepy, too. I leaned against Eunhyuk, ready to fall asleep until the van door pretty much slammed open to reveal Kangin Sunbae. “AHHHHHHH!” Eunhyuk screamed and latched onto me.

            “Yah you idiot get off of me!” I pulled him away, but he wrapped his arms around my neck and looked over at Kangin with sleepy eyes. His vision was probably blury. “A-annyeong… my name is Mickey, nice to meet you…” Kangin smiled.

            “Nice to meet you too! I’m Youngwoon, or Kangin of course.” Eunhyuk’s grip loosened, and I realized he was falling back to sleep. “A-ah, well I guess you’re sitting next to me.” I breathed and he sat down, laughing at Eunhyuk’s face.

            “You two are close?” I shrugged. “Well… I’m married to Sungmin, the babe to Leeteuk, Donghae’s best friend, Heechul’s cuddle-bug, and Eunhyuk’s story lover so… I guess so.” He grinned.

            “Thanks to me!” Heechul raised his hand!

            “Are you tired?” He asked. I nodded, slowly. “You can lean on me.”

 

-----------------------

Sorry this is short but I used my grandma's laptop ! enjoy? :D?