Chapter 10

Super Junior's New Member

I sat between Donghae and Key. Not a good idea let me tell you now. “Donghae stop, Key is going to yell at me..!” I whispered, watching the said male twitch. Donghae smiled, “Sorry Hyung, I’ll be good now.” He said, I rolled my eyes and nodded, now looking over at Siwon who seemed to just be blocking us out.

Donghae elbowed me, I don’t know if it was by accident or not but it still hurt, so I elbowed him back. We continued our little fight, until he then began to slap my arm. “YOU KNOW WHAT?! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” – “Mickey Hyung sit down!” Key pulled my arm, making me sit back down since I stood up to threaten Donghae. Siwon glared at me, making me laugh worriedly.

“Come, you have to sit next to me now.”

“B-but its Donghae’s fault, not mine—!”

Siwon’s glare made me stop. I stood up obediently and sat next to Siwon. He sighed softly, ruffling my hair. “You two are such children.” He commented; I stared at my lap, hair falling in my eyes. “Yah… whatever, it was Donghae’s fault…” I mumbled.

I glanced over at Donghae, who seemed bored. He was playing with his glasses, looking around the room, obviously not paying attention. Just because I said he could come doesn’t mean he really had too… jeez. Now I got in trouble because of that damn fish! He’s not a cutie anymore.

…Well, he’s still pretty cute.

Donghae’s POV

This isn’t my first time going to church… well, in all my life I’ve only been to church like two times… but anyway, it’s really boring. How do these three come here every Sunday? Especially Mickey Hyung, I mean… we all know that he doesn’t like to listen, first of all, and he doesn’t like being bored.

Well, maybe Hyung does like going to these types of things. We haven’t been hanging out lately; there could be a million things that I don’t know…! A million things that Kibum probably knows…

…Jealousy…?

Mickey’s POV

Bored… bored… bored… oh, that girl fell…

I couldn’t help but burst out laughing, I tried to cover my mouth and breathe in and out, but it was no good since I fell on the ground laughing. Thankfully, most of the church laughed – mainly Key, Donghae, and I; Siwon didn’t laugh at all, but helped me back in my seat.

“Oh man..!”

Reasons why I love church~ people falling is always funny.

—Skip; At Apartment—

“Hurry and get Bada and In-Su so we can leave,” I said, Donghae nodded, practically running out the car to the apartment building. Now, we were going to the dog place, forgot the name, so the dogs can play and interact with other dogs. Donghae says he goes there whenever he has time, so why not.

Holding both dogs in each of his arms, I had to lean over to open his door for him. Recently, we began to share our car but I’m a better driver to I always drive. Anyway, he hopped in, putting the dogs in the back, and buckling after closing his door. “You have to tell me how to get there.” I said, he smiled and nodded.

“Neh, I know.”

I hummed, “Let’s stop at Dunken’ Donuts first, though.” Donghae said, I looked over at him and glared. “Yeah, who’s paying?” – “You~ please, I love you Hyung.” He smiled cutely, leaning against me. I shook my head, starting to pull out of the parking lot.

“You got me in trouble, so no thanks.”

Donghae whined, starting to do his aegyo. “Hyung, please, I’m thirsty.” – “That doesn’t work on me, D.” I stuck my tongue out at him, making him whine. “Hyung please~” I shook my head. Now, for the rest of the car ride he wouldn’t stop with his whining.

I parked, not caring about Donghae as I just grabbed In-Su and went up the stairs into the building. “Hyung, don’t leave me!” I snickered to myself, closing the door behind me, and then bowing towards the employee’s. One of the girls walked up.

“Annyeong, my name is Min-Chan~”

“Um… hello..?”

I heard the bell, telling everyone someone came in. I looked back to see Donghae huffing, looking up to glare at me, but it was too cute to be intimidating. “D-Donghae, thank god.” I quickly stood next to him, making the girl pout. But it wasn’t cute.

“I-I’m sorry miss… but I’m not looking for a girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend..? You have me, Hyung~!”

“Donghae, shut up…”

The girl scowled, crossing her arms as she rolled her eyes. “Yah, whatever just hurry and come in.” I chuckled; maybe Donghae’s idiot outburst is useful. Well… just for this time.

I put In-Su down as Min-Chan closed the gate so the dogs couldn’t leave the play-pen. I sat on the couch, next to another dog. “That’s Leeteuk Jr.” Donghae said, patting the dog’s head. I hummed, “And why is that?” – “Because he’s the oldest here, which makes him the leader.” He stated, I laughed lightly and nodded.

“To bad Leeteuk Hyung seems more like a cat lady.”

“Omo~ I’m telling him you called him a lady~”

“He’s used to it, D.”

I said, smirking. Donghae rolled his eyes, trying to get the dog on his back to give it a piggy-back ride. “Pabo…” I mumbled, watching him fall to the ground. “Pabo, pabo, pabo…” I smiled, helping him up and patting mini-Leeteuk’s head as he walked off so a certain fish wouldn’t bother him anymore.

“Hyung, I’m going to sit next to you~”

“Why do you need to tell me?”

Donghae pouted, putting his head on my lap. “Hyung, we haven’t been hanging out lately.” – “Huh..? I guess not.” – “Neh, all you do is hang out with Kibum, or get sick.” I chuckled nervously, playing with his hair.

He closed his eyes, sighing softly. One of my arms was slung over the couch, the other tangled his Donghae’s hair; massaging his scalp. “We should hang out more; remember I’m your best friend.” He smiled, eyes still closed shut; though, I still smiled back. “Neh… if you promise not to get me in trouble anymore..!” I pushed him off the couch, he pouted, rubbing the back of his head.

“That hurt, Hyung~”

“That’s what I intended,” I mocked him, watching as In-Su started to play with Bada. “Yah, your dog is making my dog anti-social.” I stated, shooting Donghae a blank stare, which turned into a glare. Donghae twitched, crawling in front of me. “Forgive me~” he begged, I shrugged in response. I kept my foot on his shoulder to keep him away.

“What is this, for the event later?” Min-Chan smirked, “MiHae is into role-play, hmm?” I now glared at her, he comments slipping past me like nothing. Donghae, on the other hand, went a bright red. His blush even reached up to his ears.

“Neh, you caught us,” I mumbled, sarcastically, “What are you trying to do? Make feel bad that I don’t like you or something?” – “O-of course not, just wondering Prince.” She smiled, but I could tell she was clenching her teeth. Playing with her hair from being embarrassed, she bit her lip and turned away.

“Whatever…”

Donghae blinked, quickly sitting back next to me. “I believe this is the second time I’ve seen you act mean to a worker.” He said, holding his finger in the air. “She started it, though!” I whined; he shook his head before puffing out his cheeks cutely. He pressed his finger against my forehead, pretending to scold me. He nagged, whined, and continued to ramble. I just got a headache.

“What are you, my wife?”

“Maybe, maybe~”

“…I feel like adopting a dog…”

He chuckled, “And why is that, random?”— “Because I just remembered one of those commercials about hurt animals! Let’s go to a shelter, we can name him, or her, MiHae.” I said, standing up quickly, Donghae bit his lip and grabbed my hand to make me sit back down.

“Don’t remind me of that, it’s so sad!”

“That’s why we should save them.”

I stood up once again, now making Donghae stand up too with me. “We can name him… MiHae Kibum Jr.” I laughed; Donghae rolled his eyes as he smiled. “We have to ask Leeteuk Hyung and Manager Hyung’s first.” He said, picking up Bada; since In-Su was now alone, I picked him up too.

“Normally we just get dogs, or cats for Heechul’s case, without anyone’s permission,” Donghae sighed, “I was just trying to make you stop, worry about In-Su for now.” I pouted, “I want to go home~” I whined, going to the door to put my shoes back on. Donghae quickly followed me.

“W-we just got here..!”

“I want to leave, D.”

He sighed again, this time with more exaggeration, and stomped over to his shoes to put them on too. He put his jacket on, making me hold Bada. “You never even took off your jacket?” He crossed his arms. “No, I love my jacket. It’s the one Leeteuk Hyung gave me~” I smiled, handing Bada back over, then walking out leaving Donghae to pay for our short visit.

I got in the car, laughing as Donghae ran out. He jumped in the car, putting Bada gently in the back with In-Su. “And you left me there to pay?!” He stomped his feet, hugging his jacket closer to his body. “Neh, Kibum always pays when we hang out.” I stated, patting his head.

Ah, now if you were smart enough to figure out why…

Donghae’s POV

My stomach growled, very loudly. “Pabo…” Mickey mumbled, pulling out into the street. “Let’s stop at McDonald’s~” – “Fast-food moron, I rather have Starbucks.” I mumbled to myself, he’s such an evil Hyung! He knows I don’t like Starbucks… “B-but, I don’t like Starbucks.” I stuttered, my stomach growled again.

“Shush, we went their once, I told you just to get the same thing as me,” Mickey started, beginning to mock me once again, “But no, you had to go all crazy.” I whined; I know I whine a lot, but, I can’t help it..! “You whine too much.” It’s like you read my mind, Hyung~!

“I think its nap time, Donghae.”

“Hyung… you always want to sleep.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those ASPCA (?) things make me sad and make me want to go to the shelter to buy a dog. My grandma too.

Lol. My mom said that if I want a dog, I should just trick my grandma.. evil huh?

Yeah; well here's a update~

PS. Yay~ I'm the only one! I also have a (real/live) fish named Kangin because I consider him evil. Example: my dad was going to give fish to my grandma.. but Kangin ate all of them because he didn't want them in his fishtank. && I have a stuffed animal cow named Shindong (is that bad/mean?) ....... I was going to name my fish Donghae.. but he's to evil to be named Donghae. Lol. I'm sad~