CHAPTER 8

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 8

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yunho. what are you d-doing?" Yoochun was in complete shock. The struggling didnt help either since it only tightened the other's grip.
"Shhh, if anyone comes in now, you know what their gonna think, dont you?" Yunho breath was cold against the other's left ear.
"Then let me go...please"
The taller man smirked at Yoochun's discomfort. Yunho dragged the younger lad and pushed him on one of the beds, also closing the certains. Yoochun's eyes were wide open, his heart beat raised by a massive number.
"W-what are you doing? No, stop!" He cried as Yunho removed his belt and tied the other to the bed.
"Shut up. your gonna regret ever meeting me"
He ripped yoochuns shirt right off, only to reveal more milky skin, after admiring the view, yunho did what was going through his mind for a while now, and all Yoochun could do was cry and beg for him to stop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Changmin tapped Jae's sholder, making the other turn around, however, he didnt even once look at junsu.

"Where do you think Yunho is?" He asked

"I have no idea, he just said he didnt wanna come class today. give him a call after class, there are only 5 more minutes left anyway"

 

Changmin sighed "I guess your right..."

 

Junsu bit his lip. Why didnt Jaejoong even look at him? He didnt even tease Junsu about yesterday or anything. Was it all in my head all this time?

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho stared at the shaking body next to his. he felt a bit bad, however, now he felt satisfied.

 

"Why did you me?" all the emotions is Yoochun's voice were gone.

"Because...your mine and no one else can touch you. now sleep, I dont need to see you limping in the corridors"

 

The feeling of being inside Yoochun's voice was amazing, he was so tight, it gave yunho goose bumps by just replying the action in his mind. He smirked at the thought, covering both of their bodies by the cold blanket which had evidence all over it about what happened between the two.

 

I hate you Jung Yunho, you've ruined my life   was the only thought running through the shorter man's mind as he pretended to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

im sorry for the extemely short chapter, im literally haveing a writersblock and im not writing well anywhere so im sorry for this, i'll post the nxt chapter as soon as im out of it T^T