CHAPTER 13

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 13

 

 

 

 

 

Changmin's ears tingled as he could hear footsteps coming from the hallway, now, they werent any footsteps, they seemed too similar so be ignored...

"Changmin baby" the door slided open, "now, as soon as i was told im meant to be guiding you, I had to come as fast as I could" the man gave a dazzling. radiant smile.
"Keita..yay, the happiest moment today.." the younger sarcastically smiled, looking away and carried on talking to Jaejoong.
 
"K-Keita oppa, omg, your really here!" Yuya squealed, rushing towards him trying to get his attention.
"..Do i know you babe?" the 3rd year student asked, paying no mind to her in reality.
"Oh, um no, but I always watch you swim, im so happy to meet you in person" she figited with the end of her feathers, blushing a dark shade of pink "besides, im also going to be working with you today so..um-" he mumbling was cut off by the older just walking past her and grabbing a chair next to Changmin.
 
"K-oppa?" anger invaded her expression, she could see the total attraction her crush had towards the other male. to be honest, she didnt like Changmin ever. so what if he was one of the hottest people walking on this planet? All Yuya wanted that second was to bury him alive so Keita would pay attention to her..and so a dark smile broke her face.
 
Jaejoong detected the girls reaction and the hungry look she gave his daesung.
"Changmin?" he whispered
"yeah hyung?" the other seemed amused at how jae pulled his arm to get him closer to him and away from Keita.
"that Yuya girl..be careful around her ok. Dont know much about her but..I dont like the way shes looking at you, its like shes gonna eat you up and i aint joking about that" he gulped, imagining it really happening.
"What? come on joongie, know your just imaging it" though he could feel a deep glare digging into his skull.
"Aw come on guys, dont leave your senior out of the conversation" Keita pouted, pulling his chair closer to changmin's shoulder.
"oh sorry Keita hyung. anyway, should we get started on the project?" Jae smiled. it was best to avoid the topic, it seemed minor anyway.
"yh, sure. we need to get the rules first" he pointed
"oh i'll get them" changmin volenteered, literally running to the front table.
"jaejoong, arent we a perosn short?" Keita asked, he was meant to have 4 right?
"oh you mean my boyfriend? he went outside for a while, he'll be back soon though" jae searched for his pencil in his blazer but had no luck finding it.
"oh your boyfriend? when did that happen?" the other softly chuckled.Handing him a spare pen he had.
"hmm about 2 days ago" Jaejoong smiled, accepting the pen.
"oh, arent we lukcy? the beast finally found his beauty?" Keita leaned on his hands, seeming to be more interested in the conversation.
"Yah! hyung, are you trying to mock me?" the younger elbowed his hyung playfully.
 
Changmin brought the rules sheet and they began to go through it (with yuya so it seemed quite awkward for the Maknae).
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
kill me know, kill me know, kill me know, kill me know, kill me know, kill me know
Yoochun mentally enchanted, hoping his soul listened to him, but had no luck.
 
"Alright, so we have Yunho" she winked at him, slightly attracted to him " Esther, Sarah and Yoochun. nice to meet you, im Yuuna, class 3B" she politely greeted her group.
"ok, Esther please go collect the rules sheet and Sarah, can you go get me some paper?" the girl seemed like a well groomed girl, so respectful but slightly flirty, truely a rich girl...
 
"Um ok, Yoochun? is that right?" 
the lad nodded
"I want you too..um..." it was crystal clear she was trying to get rid of most of her group so she could get a few minutes with the hottie aka Yunho.
"Uh ok, i'll be right back" yoochun wasnt stupid, he could see what she was doing so he played along.
'Thanks sweetie' she mouthed, smiling at the favor she kid did her.
 
"So, yunho ah" she got his attention
"yeah?" he responded but wasnt really interested in talking to her.
"Its going to be a great project. lets have fun and learn together..maybe get to know each other better" she whispered the last part.
"Uh yeah, sure whatever" Yunho yawned as he rested his head on his bag. stupid changmin, waking me up so early....
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Um yoochun we need to talk" Yunho walked behind the fragile teen.
"ohh Y-Yunho..I- I um can't c-" he tried to look for an excuse
"ok, maybe I wasnt clear on my part, WE need to talk and i clearly dont remember putting a question mark there" umm ok, Yunho wasnt going anywhere with his 'NICE CLASSES WITH THE CHANGMIN'.
"O-ok" yoochun looked down at his shoes since they were the only thing he could look at.
"ok. come outside in 5 minutes" he went back to his seat, painting a small ball which looked like neptune.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Yoochun bit his bottom lip, clearing frightened by why yunho wanted to see him. He stood out side his classroom, waiting for the other to come out.
"oh your here" he finally came, looking so different in expression.
"y-yh. what did you w-want?" the younger was scared, he wasnt even able to speak properly.
"I want you to be my date for tomarrow"
"WHAT?!" did yunho just ask him out?
"Well, jaejoong's parents are having a party and im invited. dont take it the wrong way, but im not bothered to go with a girl..PFFT~ swear down they are so clingy.. but anyway, I want you to be my date so they all can leave me alone.I'll pick you up at 7 since its the weekend, look you best." the way yunho said it was as if he didnt really care but really, he had been mentally practicing and asking for some notes from changmin.
"Um, i dont have anything to wear to a party..i've never bee-"  yoochun was cut off.
"oh, dont worry, we'll take care of that. Well, Changmin and jaejoong will take care of  that" a cold smirk appeared on yunho's face
 
 
oh this cant be good....
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
um not really happy about this chapter...
but anyway lol
im sure  mensioned the part somewhere before sooo yh.. lol...
let me know wat you think...