Chapter 15

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 15

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 HOURS LATER..........

 

 

Yoochun stared in the mirror in shock/amazement. Was that man in the mirror really him? His shoulder lenght hair were now touching the back of his neck, gelled and spiked; feathers still framing his face. Jaejoong also dyed his hair (J/N: ur welcome ;D) to a light brown colour, making the colour almost glow under light. For the first time in life, Yoochun felt....y...
He wore a black Tuxedo with a black tie and a black shirt with shiny white buttons which stood outa lot once the tie moved from it's place. It fitted his body perfectly, infact, it gave him more of a body.
 
Changmin squealed, clapping his hands like a teenage girl "OMG, chun, you look so handsome! Yunho's so gonna faint just after catching just after one glimpse of you!" 
Yoochun looked down, blushing after hearing yunho's name. Changmin sure like to huh?
Jaejoong chuckled for the first time (infront Yoochun) "Well Park, you were an innocent one before but now you look quite y. I have great talent". 
Yoochun wanted to giggle at how bigheaded Jae was but it was true...he assumed.
"T-thank you guys. I had no idea I could look like this..." the newly transformed man glanced in the mirror one more time just to make sure his eyes werent playing up. 
The youngest stretched his arms, easening up a little. " I'm gonna call Yunho to let him know the job is done." He took his phone out of his jacket, staring at it in confusion. "ing hell, Jae check your phone." 
Jaejoong raised his brow, but did as he was told. His phone was switched off. As soon the the screen lit up, his face looked ammused. The lad bit almost all of his lower lip, trying to surpass his visible laughter. "Wow Park, Yunho's definitely interested in whats happening here". 
Yoochun tilted his head a little, unevening his newly styled hair. He has no clue what they were talking about.
Changmin forwarded his phone to him to make him understand better
 
13 NEW MESSAGES
 
1st message: Changmin. hows it goin? does he look okay?
 
2nd message: ??????? :/
 
3rd message: well? are you done yet or what? txt me bck Asap! 
 
4th message: SHIM, HURRY THE HELL UP!
 
2 MISS CALLS
 
5th message: YOU, im askin Jae. :(
 
6th message: .....okay, he aint replyn bck either.
 
7th message: Come on Changmin. is Yoochun okay? 
 
8th message: If the both of you made him upset or angry, oh ur so in for it....
 
3 MISS CALLS
 
9th messages: Bastards
 
10th message: Min please! reply back! or atleast Ring init! 
 
11th message: ive been waiting for the past 2 and a half hours bwoii, u better be writing me a paragraph... 
 
12th message: Dats ih, im cming
 
13th: irl be there in bowt anothr 20 minutes. he better look hot enough for me to him right there and then!
 
 
 
 
Yoochun looked away from the screen, cheeks flushed. His lips trembled to say another word. what the heck was Yunho thinking?!
Pulling Changmin's phone back, Jaejoong now gave his.
 
 
5 NEW MESSAGES
 
1st message: jae, changmin is takin the piss! hows it goin?
 
2nd message: Does mess up his hair. he has nice hair...
 
3rd message: Kim Jaejoong, in gonna in kill u. my Yoochun better be fine and in one piece.
 
 
1 MISSED CALL
 
4th message: WHY THE HELL IS UR PHONE OFF?
 
5th message im Comin.
 
 
 
Yoochun pushed the phone back. Did yunho just call him, 'his yoochun?'
Jaejoong chuckled. " well Park, your dates coming here soon." he looked at his rolex one more time, "hm, make that  5 minutes. our Yunho's pretty punctual regardless of his attendance." 
Chun stepped back. he gulped; heart raising to a unhuman level. " oh no, im out of here." for some strange reason, he didnt want to meet Yunho in his new transformation. the latter felt too embarrassed. he was embarrassed to know what would the other's reaction be? 
The other two looked at each other, only to look back at him, " Park, you realise this is your shoebox. your only gonna come back here."
that was right. he couldnt leave either, besides, what if Onew came back to find these two here while he ran off? 
 
Lost in his own thoughts, Yoochun felt his heart jump to his stomache as soon as he heard the door bell ring. The sound echoed more in his head then it did in the whole room.
A familiar voice bellowed outside "Yah! open the ing door before i break it!" yup, it was definitely Yunho....
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ! <3 :D

 
 
 
okay guys, i promise the next 2 chapters are exactly what you are waiting for if u like the Yunchun story. feelings will be clear, mistakes will be realised, and a few hearts will break, only to create the perfect couple. bt for now, lets see what Yunho's reaction will be to the new and improved Chunface! :D
 
 
 
and really sorry for updating after so long, please still support the fic <3
 
 
 
 
btw, i take this chance to promote a new fic i will be writing. the pairing will be MinChun. its a complicated thing so im not gonna give a summary here bt please make sure to give it a try once i update it. i will do my best to write in a different  writing style compared to this.
 
 
i know im not a frequent visitor here but im gonna have a lot more time in the holidays here in England so i can write with more thought. im gonna get started with the Keita and Min story once im sorta done with Yunchun and Jaesu since their story is a bit more complicated. hence, i will start to write about them and it will be MOSTLY based on them. yhh, dont worry, i havent just yet abandoned the other yet to be coupled. i just havent updated in so long, i kind of got off the plot, so please point out my mistakes :( it wil mean a lot. thank you everyone! 
 
 
 
Msmisspunky <3