CHAPTER 3

You only belong to me, baby
CHAPTER 3
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jae, that's mine!" Changmin fought bravely for his beloved sandwich.
"What? no way, you promised me a meal the last time we were in school, its been months since then, yet I haven't even received the crumbles!" Jaejoong pushed the growling kid away as he took a bite of the sandwich.
"NO! JAE, MY SANDWICH...you...ate it...." Changmin gave up and decided to remain silent for the loss of his dear sandwich.
"you got some serious issues to work out, and I do mean the both of you" Yunho smirked at the pair.
"us? the same goes for you, what are you plotting in that head of yours anyway?" Jaejoong wiped his mouth.
"hmmm nothing really, just gained a bit of interest in something for once" the other dazed away.
"....Ok then, I'll leave you to it" Jae got up, dragging Changmin's almost dead body with him " Come on now Minnie, it is still lunch time, you can have my lunch okay?" and the both left leaving Yunho who was still dazing.
 
 
 
 
 
______________-------------------------_____________________---------------------------------________________________---------
_______________---------------------_______________________-------------------------------__________________________------
 
 
 
YOOCHUN'S POV!!!
 
 
 
"W-what the hell did just happen?" my head felt as if it was gonna burst "Did I just invite a bully into my life? but how? OMG, my first day and I'm already in trouble" I sighed as I sat back in my chair to clear my thoughts.
 
My name's Park Yoochun and well, I  just got into the best school in the whole of Korea. Not because I'm Rich or anything; I'm as poor as they get. I got into this school because of my grades which I worked my off for.
I'm just an average everyday boy that walks the streets, I tend to blend in with the crowd and not be seen by anyone.
I never truly had a best friend, they were all users. One of them tried to sell me by getting me drunk but somehow I escaped that one. The only one I have is Onew, he's like a brother to me, we have lived together for 3 years now.
 
Getting into this school was a dream come true, but now, I'm not too sure about that, I've only been here for 2 hours and I feel like digging a hole and jumping in it to get away from everything around me.
 
 
 
 
EARLIER IN THE MORNING
 
 
 
I ran downstairs from my room as I buttoned my shirt, didn't wanna be late on the first day of school.
"Chun! eat your breakfast!" Onew called while he tied he shoelaces
"Coming" I stuffed the bread in my mouth and chewed it as fast as possible. "Onew, you go ahead, I'll go after you, I have to go somewhere first" I managed to say as I swallowed my breakfast.
"Suit yourself, but thanks a lot, I'm late now because of you" he ran out before I could even apologise.
 
In the holidays, I took on a job which consisted of long shifts. I had to tell the manager to change my timing and maybe decrease my shift so I have enough energy to keep up with my studies.
 
 
20 MINUTES LATER...
 
 
After I talked to my boss, he agreed with my point and decided to change my shifts timing (along with the hours), I ran to my school knowing I still have time in my hands since this school starts 30 minutes later than any other average school. The sight of the building from the outside was amazing. Expensive cars were driving in an out, boys and girls walking in with their friends. This was an exciting experience.     
 
As I entered, these boys were eyeing me for some reason, was there something on my face. Suddenly I felt an arm pulling me around my waist and dragged me on the side. It was a boy, and 3 other boys giving him goofy looks.
 
"Whats your name?"
 
"Park Yoochun"
 
"Hmm, you've got a good "
 
 
"Huh?" I gulped. What the hell was he talking about? Is he a..ert?!
"you've heard what I said, I like your , can I touch it?" He pushed me against the wall, moving his hand a bit too low. I didn't wanna cause a scene so I bit my lower lip and ran for it as soon as I saw a glimpse of light between the group.
 
 
 
"He ran off"
" hmmm don't worry, we'll catch that bird sooner or later"........
 
 
 
 
  
 
What was that all about? great, on my first day, I get harrassed....well at least I got away.....
 
 
I knocked the door to the principle's office and entered when I got the permission.
"Good morning, I've been expecting you, my names Taemin, and if you dare call me anything besides my real name, I swear I'll kick you out" He smiled as the bitter words came out. I just nodded in agreement. "um ok. Tae-min sir, I'm Park Yoochun, n-nice to meet you" I gave a forced smile.
"Hm, your Kinda cute you know that, tell you what, here's some advice, when you enter your new classroom, keep your head down and don't make eye contact with anyone, it's for your own good," Taemin said with a very serious expression.
Well, he is the principle, he's bound to give me the right advice. "thank you, sir"
"No problem kid, now I'll take you to your class" and he did like he said.
 
 
I wasn't willing to come on but the principle dragged me by my arm and handed me to the teacher.
 
I could hear all sorts of comments but I tried not to pay attention to them but I did get a bit uneasy by a few of them.
 
The teacher seemed pretty nice, his name was Siwon and he wasn't any different from Taemin in the childish behaviour thing but it was pretty cool to find a teacher like him.
He asked me for my name and introduced me the class. I kept my head low as the principal told me but Siwon asked me to go against that. For some reason, his way of talking and expression totally changed, did I do something wrong?
The teacher asked me to sit in front of the boy named Jaejoong, I got a sneak peek of him, he was so beautiful! then there was the guy next to him, he was pretty hot too, but he had the whole 'you are gonna die' look on his face.
This day just gets weirder and weirder every minute.
I decided to go to my seat and start my work, however, this stupid girl dropped ink all over my neat work! I didn't have a choice but to start again *sigh*.
 
 
The bell went and everyone left for break, I finished my work as fast as I could and made my way to the door. But out of nowhere, this hand stopped me and started questioning me, I decided not to make eye contact, however, when I didn't, he chucked me right in the chairs! My shoulder was killing. I struggled to stand again but eventually, I managed to, but the scary guy raised his voice at me (after staring at my injured hand) and that caused me to look him straight in the eyes.
Oh gosh, it was the guy from earlier that was giving me that horrible look, I think someone called him Yunho so I'm guessing that his name. He's even more handsome when I look at him this closely.
still, I feel kind of scared, why the hell are my eyes tearing up?
Well, I guess, its because this idiot is questioning my manhood my comparing me to a girl!
He said a few other things that I don't wanna mention.
 
 
 
The next thing I know is that he wants me to be his slave and I don't have a saying in that!!And.. well he left while I was still in shock from what had just happened...
 
 
 
 
 
BACK TO THE PRESENT MOMENT...
 
"I hate this school, I wanna go back home!" I whined to the table in front of me.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HEYA!!!
I hope u liked this chapter, though.. yeah I know I could have done better >_< but well, anyway, hope u enjoy it and if u want to give me any couple ideas, by my guest, i'll also add a few other couples on ur recommendation ^__^ but do tell me in time :)
 
 
PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE XD