CHAPTER 7

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 7

 

 
 
 
 
A new day began as the sun shined brightly right down on Yunho's face.
"Sir?" his maid called, "your clothes are ironed and your breakfast is downstairs."
"ok. Has dad left for work?" Yunho asked
"Yes." she said
"hmmm, well, I'm gonna go get changed. Thanks Claire" and he closed the door behind him.
 
 
 
His dad was practically never home, he was always busy with work, and when he did come, Yunho was either asleep or out so it was almost impossible to say hi to his dad.
The lad's mom died when he was 8. it was hard growing without a mother but the teenager pulled it off just fine (in his mind atleast).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Chunnie" a really high voice called out
"Junsu" he looks happy today, did something happen?
"Guess what?"
before the other could ask, Junsu decided to finish off his sentence anyway.
"I'm in love!"
".....your in love..." it wasn't that shocking to hear but him being the first one to hear it was quite an amusement.
"Yeah" the dolphin man giggled.
"Um, with who exactly?" The whole conversation took place in the canteen.
"Ahh ok, but promise you wont react or tell anyone?" Junsu's puppy eyes were too big to ignore.
"sure, i promise." he began to slurp on his drink (which the other put there when he entered)
"ok. it.....Jaejoong"
The name 'jaejoong' made him choke on his juice as he gasped for air to reach his lungs.
"You what?!"
"Suuuush! you promise you wont react" junsu whined
"im sorry im sorry, but...jaejoong?" it was a surprise for Yoochun. how could his innocent friend like jaejoong, his bully?
"umm yh, well alot happened yesterday" and so the younger began his story
 
 
 
 
 
FLASH-BACK
 
 
 
As the both left their car, they entered a club. Junsu want too sure about it, it was his first time being in a place like this, but Jae convinced him.
dont worry, it will be fine he said.
 
After a few seconds, they entered a whole new world. people dancing, kissing, drinking. The lights were stunning and the music was really loud.
Before the innocent boy knew it, Jae was no longer by his side, he was on the dance floor hitting on some girls. The sight hurt the latter alot but he took it as a minor thing.
without knowing, Junsu was blown away with the crowd, he didnt mind it, probably because he couldnt do much about it.
later on, he was offered a few drinks (which he took) and he knew something in his body was wrong, his head felt heavy and his body didnt listen to him.
 
"hey there gorgeous, why dont you come with me?" a random hand grabbed junsu's waist, leading him to a more private place.
"n-no, let go. my body h-hurts" he blurted, not knowing what he was saying.
"aww poor babe, we'll change that if you come with me" without hearing what the younger boy had to say, the stranger led him to a strange room, throwing him on the a hard bed.
"now, be a good boy and loosen your body" the elder pulled junsu's shirt off as he rubbed his hands at every possible place which could be seen. "beautiful" he whispered
"N-no, please, stop, I dont w-want this" the drunk boy  whimpered, hoping for the other to have mercy.
"really? but your body doesnt agree with your words. why is that?" he heard a evil laugh all around him.
Whats happening?  was the only thought running in his head, closing his eyes, waiting for all of this to go away
 
All of a sudden, the hands roaming around hus body stopped, the younger look up to see Jaejoong with furious eyes, holding the stranger down "You dickhead! how dare you touch him?" and a punch was landed on the erts face.
The other tried to fight back but Jae overpowered him. He carried on laying punched on his face
"How dare you touch him? how care you touch my junsu!"
After Jaejoong had calmed down, he realised that his beloved Junsu was watching him beat the crap out of the pedo. He didnt want his dolphin to see him like this. tears were forming in his future lovers eyes.
"it's alright" Jae whispered in Junsu's ear, petting his head enough for the other to relax and go to sleep"
 
 
 
 
 
 
END OF FLASH-BACK
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
By the time Junsu had finished his 'interesting' story, he spotted Yoochun staring at him with his mouth right open.
"so all that happened...yesterday?"
"yeah, isnt that great?" the cutie giggled
"..you almost got and you expect me to argee with you on that being great...?" Yoochun's eye brow raised
"oh, no not that part, but the part how Jae saved me, you should have seen his eyes, I felt so safe with him near me. Its a great feeling Yoochun...it truely is." and so Junsu left the canteen, also leaving his friend speechless.
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoochun felt a bit sick in class, it wasnt anything to do with Yunho, infact, he wasnt even in class today, maybe he decided to wag it.
So anyway, the lad took permission to go and see the nurse.
He knocked on the door, yet no sound was heard. Without thinking, he opened the door and found no one in there, therefore, the teen decided to lay down on the bed.
However, Yoochun really needed to look inside the room properly before entering (which he already had).
 
 
"Well, look who's here" A familiar voice leaked in the room
Yoochun turned around, only to see Yunho behind the door, standing there in a model pose.
This situation didnt look good. Chun made a run for it, but only to be grabbed by his nightmare.
The next thing he knew, he was pinned against the wall and areally sharp eyes were staring right down at him.
oh hell, i'm in trouble....
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
thnx for reading, dont forget to comment btw, it  will make me feel happy XD