CHAPTER 5

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 5

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rang, loud and clear, Jaejoong searched all over the playground for his dolphin, he missed his face, he hadn't seen it for like an hour! After a while, he spotted a cute boy sleeping in his book without a care in the world. Jae wanted to kiss those juicy lips at moment, "Junsu, why do you have to be this cute? I hate you, you're the reason I can't think of anything that's not linked to you" The classy teen whispered to himself. He sat down next to him, waiting for him to get up from his nap.
 
 
Soon later, Junsu felt a warm hand resting on his shoulder, somehow he liked it, the feeling was so comfortable. He gradually opened his eyes and spotted his bully staring right at him.
 
"J-jaejoong!? I'm sorry, I-I did wait for you, do-dont get mad!" the innocent boy seemed scared, he didn't want to anry Jae, orelse, he knows he's dead.
"Chill out dolphin, I know, it was my fault, something came up so I didn't get a chance to see you. by the way, why the hell are you reading when you know that you'll fall asleep? Jeez, don't let your guard down, anyone could have been sitting next to you right now" Hero chuckled, the bright light in Junsu's eyes was blinding.
 
 
"Sorry, I didn't realise... um, your homework...?"
 
 
"Didn't get any.."
 
 
"but I thought you said..."
 
so, I thought I would have gotten some but Siwon is way too nice so he let it slip. why are you asking me this, you're in my class you idiot! did you see me get anything?" Jae playfully slapped Junsu's head but the other seemed to take it seriously
 
 
"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time" And he got up, picking his bag, waiting for Jaejoong's permission to let him go
 
 
"Whatever...Oi, we have a party coming up next week, you gonna be there?" Jae asked with a serious expression
 
"Um, I don't think so, I wasn't invited so.."
 
 
"Well, I'm personally inviting you, or else it will be boring, I do need someone to carry things around for me" he tried to hide his smile from his victim
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"Just shut up, your coming and that's final, and you dare disobey, you should know what I'm capable of" the older walked past, pushing Junsu a bit so he gets the idea of how annoyed Jae might get..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jaejoong ran to the rooftop looking for Yunho so he could report the earlier incident about Yoochun.
There he met the taller lad smoking while he rested against the wall.
"Yunnie"
 
"don't call me that"
 
"why not? you can call me Joongie like Changmin"
 
"I'll never call you Joongie and don't you dare call me Yunnie" he took another and lit it up.
"Fine, then I won't give you the latest news about your pet" Jae was amused by Yunho's reaction.
"Are you blackmailing me?" Yunho gave a death glare to the boy standing in front of him.
"Take it as you like, I did my job, but now I'm not too sure" the lad stuck his tongue out only to whine the other up.
"Fine. JOONGIE, what do you have for me?" Yunho bitterly said, squeezing his lighter to take out the anger.
Joongie couldn't help but laugh at his friend's attitude " ok, ok. well, how do I put it in short words...The Kid almost got "
Yunho looked at him with sharp eyes, wondering if what he heard was correct "He what?!"
 
"He almost got , but I helped im out be greatful so yh he's safe but seriously, that kid so can't defend himself at all, and I haven't taken the liberity of helping him whenever he's in trouble, it'll effect my image ya know" He sat next to Yunho and took a cigarette as well.
 
Yunho wanted to break the hand that touched Yoochun, he wanted to keep that boy safe...but wait, why was he feeling this? Yoochun's just another boy in the crowd, so why was he feeling this attraction?
For the time being, it was best to ignore this feeling he thought. "Whatever, let's just see how far he makes it..."
 
 
 
 
 
===============================______________________------------------------_____
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes mom, ok.....I'll find one soon don't worry....what? someone, I'm only 22......ok...bye" and Minho hung up, banging his head against his desk.
His mom wanted him to find a girlfriend and marry her fast. it wasn't a problem really, he was handsome enough to get anyone, BUT! he wasn't interested in girls. Minho liked males, however, he'd never been in a serious relationship with anyone. He felt attraction, he liked as well, yet, he was never able to use the word 'love'.
Many students flirted with him when he first came in this school, on the other hand, they didn't know that his temper's limit was VERY short. The only boy that stuck against that was Yunho. He was the only one who managed to get on his nerves and live on.
 
Minho stuck his phone in his pocket and left to see the principle.
 
 
"Principle Taemin?" he knocked
 
"come in"
 
Minho bit his lower lip to prevent from laughing at what he saw "Taemin, what are you doing?
 
"Painting." his sleeves were soaked with paint, his face was sweating from all the hard work and his hair had blue in it.
"Why do you have to act like a child? go get changed, you look like a mess"
"Aww come on hyung, at least let me finish my painting" Taemin give the worlds biggest pout to Minho
"Don't call me Hyung while we are in school!" Minho pushed the younger man.
"why not? we've been friends since middle school, and you are older than me".  Minho rolled his eyes at that comment
"Whatever, I'm going, I have better things to do than babysit" he left without turning even once...
 
Minho felt bad for Taemin from the beginning. The guy was a prodigy. After graduating University at the age of 18 he was forced to take over the school at a very young age because his dad wanted him too, yet, the man never complained, instead, he always smiled and lived in the moment. in Highschool, Minho kinda liked him for his childish behaviour, however, he knew it wasn't meant to be so he let at feeling go and decided to always be there for Taemin whenever he needed him.
That was the life he guessed.
 
life is a mess for everyone I suppose *sigh*
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________