CHAPTER 11

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 12

 

 

Another school day had finally ended. Ok so this is how it turned out.

  • Jae practically dragged junsu on their very first date, he planned a movie and a trip to his favourite cafe 'TRIANGLE'.
  • Minho had a fever due to being harrassed by Yunho and trying to teach brainless kids. hmm pretty sure hes gonna call in sick tomarrow too.
  • Yoochun came to school but stayed in the library reading away and was the first one to leave the building.
  • Lord voldermin made his new follower a scedule for him to follow, apparently 'jog for an hour' and 'bring an extra lunch' was on the list (yunnie's still questioning that part).
  • Well, Onew's at home...doing his homework...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DAY 1, Yunho's training:
 
 
 
"Changmin...Hyung"
 
"Yeah yunho?"
 
"I understand that im bring trained by you and all..but tell me why I have to meet you 7am with an extra lunch, carrying your bags?" dont get him wrong, yunho was strong, but carrying 4 bags (school bag, PE kit, a food bag and one very strange mystery bag which was quite heavy) was not something you'd expect.
 
"Well Yunnie, becoming a good person from..your level" he gave quite a glare "is a piece if work and if we cant to get it right, we have to do it the right way. like imagine, we are here early and we see a cat stuck on a tree and a old lady crossing the road, you can help" he jokingly elbowed his friend.
 
"you know its quite surprising how you use the word 'we' in that whole speech but then drop it all on me in the last sentence" Yunho mumbled as he carried on walking behind Changmin, struggling to carry all that crap.
 
"oh yunnie, im not the one training, you are so listen to your master and just follow orders ok, also, dont you dare question me ever again" the smile was too cute

 

It was still a  wonder to Yunho if the person infront of him even hard a heart....

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

 

 

*BBBBBRRRRINNNGBBBRRRINNNGGG*
 
 
the bell rang, inviting everyone inside.
 
 
"Siwon your back" one of the girls squealed, it was obvious she was attracted to him.
"Yeah i am, and I even spoke to mr Minho yesterday..yh he aint here today, the rest you guys figure out" he chuckled not really caring about it personally.
"But anyway class, today is a special day. it's all been planned out so settle down"
Everyone sat down on their seats, waiting for the announcement (yes people yoochun did attend his class today ;D )
"so anyway, today you guys are going to be put into groups of 4 from all around your year group. also, in your every group a 3rd year student will be incharge of you, well more like guide you." he carried on as he sat down on his chair " the idea of this is, for each group to create a model of the solar system, and write an essay. This project is worth 25% of your science coursework which is alot" he expanded his hands to give the picture " your groups have been set obviously. however, since im such a nice person, i've spoken around and asked mostly for you to be put in your class groups, but some might not be i suppose so anyway"
 
"Sounds fun" Jaejoong leaned back, worry free, he  already checked the grouping sheet and knew who was in his group
 
"Yeah it is" Siwon opened his drawer and took a few papers out "Alright, the people i dont mension are put in other class group, i'll sort you guys out later. first group, Yuya, Junsu, Changmin and Jaejoong. you guys will be lead by 3rd year student Keita, he'll be here soon enough.
group 2, Yunho, Esther, Sarah and Yoochun. you guys will be lead by Yuuna. and group number 3" he carried putting the final group together "Alright everyone, you all should know where you are so..yh goodluck, the project rules are on the front, come collect them and sit in your groups" he smiled one last time and left the class.
 
Yoochun was still as a brick wall, why on eath did he have to be in the same group as yunho? Did fate really hate him that much?
And changmin, he was just dumbfounded "Keita...I'm so dead" he rubbed his face, trying to erase his reaction. The rest of the were happy to be near their soulmates.
 
 
 
"Changmin H-hyung?" Yunho whispered, trying not to let anyone notice
"Yeah?"
"me and yoochun are in the same group, what am I meant to do now?" he forwarded his ear to get a good answer
"nothing, just wing it, if you wanna impress the guy, just let him feel safe and notice your somehow good attentions" he added "besides, i have my own problems to take care of"
Yunho analysed changmin's advice and totally iqnored the last part.
 
 
they all thought
what can go wrong??
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________-
_________________________________________________________________________________________________-__
 
 
elllo!! ^_^ lol this has to be my fasted update :P lol
i just thought this project would be a good way for yunho to attract with yoochun and not scare the boy off for once.
Also, i have mensioned Changmin's love life that much, i think i'll do that in the next chappie ;)
 
tell me if i made any mistakes and comment!! :D