CHAPTER 14

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 14

 

 

 

 

SATURDAY MORNING:

 

it was saturday morning, around 11am. Yoochun stared at the sealing blankly as if not a single thought existed in his head, however, that was not the case. Today was the day. 'Jaejoong's party'. With Yunho... it was somehow shocking for Yoochun to see how the other male was acting as if nothing happened. it sort of hurt to be fair. 
Yunho, tall, dark and handsome. The other day Junsu was talking about Yunho and how successful he was as a teen model, and the fact girls wanted a piece of him. Even eller women took interest in him, regardless of what he thought. Believe it or not, but Yoochun felt sorry for him. Living such a life, Yunho must feel so lonely, even though hes not alone. 
Still, the main question was 'why him?'. 
Yoochun couldnt lie to himself. Even though the y beast violated him and has abused him countless times from the day they first met, he still felt some sort of invisible attraction between them. it could have been Yoochun's imagination, however, he had felt it.
Thinking about the day when the model the younger male, kind of turned him on... it was his first time. Yunho took his ity. Perhaps that was the reason of this attraction...
 
For today though, the actual problem was 'WHAT HE HECK WAS YOOCHUN MEANT TO DO FOR THE PARTY??' Honestly, partys were never his thing, well, he believed they werent atleast.
Not only that, the fact he has nothing to wear was another problem, he's been humliated enough in school, this party would just be another day in hell. 
 
 
The boy's phone began to viberate from under the pillow, shaking the whole bed. "Who's ringing me?" He wondered. When he looked at the caller ID, it was Unknown. That was strange. 
 
"Hello?" Yoochun picked up.
 
"..Hey." 
 
Yoochun froze, face turning 2 shades paler. "Yunho...y-you have my number?" 
 
"Pffftt~ yeah, look the piss getting it i have to admit but yeah i got it. Anyway, Changmin and Jae will be at your house in about 15 minutes from now so...look decent..bye" And the other hung up.
 
"Wait! I-" it was too late, Yunho had already cut him off. no wonder he blocked his number, so Yoochun couldnt ring him back!  However, how the heck did he get the lad's number, and home address at that?? Most importantly, Changmin and Jaejoong were coming over?! 
Yoochun literally jumped off the bed, rushing to the bathroom with a lose grey top and track suit bottoms in his hand.
 
 

A WHILE LATER

 

*DING DONG* the door bell rang, startling Chun, making him rush to the door. he didnt bothering asking who it would be since he pretty much had an idea about the uninvited guests.

Opening the door, Yoochun saw 2 hot guys standing infront of his door, observing his neighbourhood in detail. He had to admit, These 2 were really hot. Junsu was really lucky. Jaejoong might have been scary and y, but he knew how to treat Su right. Not even a week into the relationship yet the couple acted as if they were newly married.

"Yoochun. Wow, you live in a shoe box" Jaejoong blurted. 
"Sorry, if i knew i had such rich guest, i would have rented a castle for a few minutes to fulfil your needs" Yoochun sweetly replied. This had been the first time the shorter male ever talked back, not because he wasnt afraid anymore, however, the 2 hot shots were on his property, hence, not much damage could be done.
Changmin noticed the strange atmosphere, and decided to cheerup the mood. "Okay guys, Hello ChunChun, can we come in? Dont mind what Jae hyung says, his personality is too straight forward for his own good" he chuckled, making Yoochun laugh too, especially at the weird nickname.
"Yeah sure. Still, I didnt expect you two of all people to be coming over to say hello" He showed them the way to the living room. 
Yes, it was small, 2 sofas, one 34 inch TV, a table on the corner, big enough for 4 people and a cold floor board. 
"Yunho sent us here. He told us you were his date tonight and you had nothing to wear" Changmin answered, looking around the room , feeling a bit stuffy. "We" he pointed at himself and at the raven man "Are gonna make you look like a prince tonight. Jae will fix up your hair"
"What? hold on, Yunho sent you?" now that Yoochun thought about it, Yunho did say changmin and Jaejoong would 'take care of that'.
"Besides, I dont think i'll leave my hair in his hands" he tried to make an excuse, sharking at Jae. 
Changmin chuckled "Relax Chun, Jae Hyung here is a professional with hair, he learnt from the age of 9 from the best hair dressers, so you dont have anything to worry about, and I'll handle your suit" the Maknae cleared, also adding "Besides, you dont really have much of a choice, if Yunho doesnt see an improved version of you, he's gonna kill me and hyung" he gulped, imagining it all, but shook it away
 
what have i gotten myself into.....