Chapter 2

You only belong to me, baby

 CHAPTER 2

 

 

There were still 10 minutes before class began, but everyone came earlier so they could have a chat with their friends.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
Jaejoong and Changmin came to class laughing at a joke they heard earlier, but as soons they entered, everyone eyed them.
Jae raised his brow "Is there something on my face?"
Everyone shook their heads
"then ing face the other way!!"
Jae seemed to have scared the whole class so they faced the other way and carried on with what they were doing that very moment.
"Jeez Jae, you don't have to be so mean, it's not their fault that we are so fricking hot" minnie chuckled
"yh. but it isn't my fault that I can't stand constant staring" joongie pouted
"really?? for someone who hates staring, you seem to do quite a lot of that on Junsu" Changmin pulled his seat and sat down, trying to look innocent.
"W-what do you mean? I don't stare at him, I just look at him for over 20 seconds without him noticing" the blushing boy sat in front of Changmin so the kid couldn't see his red cheeks.
"my dear Hyung, just tell Junsu how you feel, trust me, he won't say no to a guy as fit as you" the younger winked
"are you joking? if i tell him then without a doubt he will surely ignore me... you tell me, how am i meant to tell him how much i love him, how i love to hear that squeaky laugh, that innocent smile, that perfectly able duck , IT'S TOO HARD!!" Jaejoong banged his head against Changmin's desk.
"um, joongie, i really didn't need to know the last bit" the maknae gave a half-hearted smile. "But your not the only one with problems" Changmin added
"why? whats bothering you? You were fine this morning" Jae asked
"Keita happened" Minnie whined
"huh? Keita?...ohhh, that senior who used to call you princess last year? Damn, he's fit, he's the captain of the swimming team so he should have nice body abs" the elder gave a goofy smile which only meant that he was having a thought.
"Forget his abs, he's calling me princess this year as well" Minnie sulked
"Well Minnie, that's not really a problem, chill, just go with the flow, he'll stop when he's tired, he only said it today, he'll stop within the next 2 or 3 weeks"Jaejoong tried to comfort the maknae by patting his shoulder and turned around to his desk and eyed the door, waiting for his dolphin.
 
 
____________---------------_________________________
 
 
 
Yunho entered the class with the same grin he had 20 minutes ago, of course, no one looked at him cause they were still in shock of Jaejoong giving them a death glare.
he sat next to Jaejoong without a word as they both eyed the door. Changmin seemed amused at the sight
 
Junsu rushed inside, panting from all that running so he wouldn't be late for class (which he wasn't because there were still about 5 more minutes left before the bell went)
An unusual smile rushed Jaejoongs face as the panting boy regained his breath, there weren't many seats left, about 3 only.
one was next to Changmin, who he barely talked with.
the other was with a girl so that made his uncomfortable
the 3rd seat was in front of Jaejoong
 
He decided to sit next to Changmin, he was the nicest of the triplets, besides, he'd rather sit behind Jae than sit in front of him. 
He walked past Yunho who didn't really pay attention to his sister in law junsu. The boy pulled his chair and sat down quietly, he looked at Changmin and all he got was a gorgeous smile which made him rethink about his seating choice.
The boy almost stood up, however, their teacher came in and ordered everyone to settle down.
"Good morning class, I'll be your teacher for the rest of the year. My name is Mr Siwon, but you don't need to call me MR, address me like a friend but not in front of the other teachers, ok" Siwon laughed
The class liked him already, he was fun loving, caring, funny and hot, what else could you want in a teacher.
 
Ok class, we have a new student with us today, so please be nice to him, he will be here shortly.
Siwon felt a bit uncomfortable about the kids smirking evilly after hearing that, but he was sure it was nothing.
 
Yunho flicked his hair and thought of all the cruel things he could do to that new student, it was only a minute of time.
 
 
 
_____________------------_____________________
 
 
 
 
 
The class had already started with their new books and filled them in when the door opened and Taemin walked in.
"Good morning class, as you should know, you have a new student, please welcome him and be nice" he winked. Taemin opened the door again and pulled in a scared young boy.
The new kid stared at the floor, he didn't even look at the teacher, he could hear all sorts of comments.
 
who is that kid?
why doesn't he look up?
he'll be fun to annoy
he figure looks like a girl
we'll make his life miserable
 
The kid tightened his fists but he carried on admiring the floor for being there.
"Whats your name dear". Siwon asked
"P-Park Yoochun" the shy boy whispered for only the teacher to hear.
"ok Yoochun, why don't you look up, I should know how you look like, right?" his teacher teased
Yoochun slowly raised his head and made eye contact with the teacher with a defenceless look on his face.
Siwon widened his eyes at what he saw
Is this kid for real? these eyes...so deep...what am i thinking?!!
Siwon looked away, trying to avoid that face, " I uh, you. um w-well Yoochun, please take that seat on the left next in front of Jaejoong"
The students were wondering if their teacher was alright, he seemed to look a bit out of it.
Yoochun looked down again and walked towards his chair and sat down. he didn't have to worry about who he sat next to, the chair next to his was empty.
Yunho's time was in, he gave out a dark and evil smile which could only be seen by Jae but he chose to ignore it.
 
 
 
_____________----------------------________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
The class had finally ended, it was break time now, which meant, it was Yunho's time.
Everyone packed their stuff and headed out (along with Siwon), Yoochun did the same but Yunho made sure he was the last one to leave (by telling a girl to drop ink on the kids work so he had to re-do it all over again)
 
"Oi, where do you think you are going?" Yunho pulled Yoochun's sleeve
the poor boy was frightened by the sudden attack
"Let g-go of me please" he looked away, but the taller boy ignored and pushed the boy into the tables.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you! are you that fricking dumb?"
The scary bully's voice scared the kid, he got up from where he was chucked, the side of his arm was bruised and Yunho could see it, which made him think s sake, this tramp has really delicate skin, that move shouldn't even have left a mark
" you're still not looking at me" he pointed
Yoochun looked straight up and looked only at Yunho so he wouldn't hurt him again
 
Yunho's mouth opened and his eyes widened, he was looking at a pure beauty. No wonder Siwon was acting like that after he looked at this guy
 Yunho had no idea what he was feeling, his heart skipped a beat or 2.
he wondered if this guy was for real
those pink lips, those rosy cheeks, that perfect skin, and those deep eyes which showed nothing
but emotions...
"What the hell are you? are you even a dude?" the wide eyes blurted out
"huh? y-yh, I'm a boy" Yoochun looked as if he was gonna cry any second
"HOLY , don't you dare cry in front of me, it would make me want to hit you more" he lied
"sorry"
"oh, you will be, Park Yoochun, was it? I'm gonna make you regret ever coming to this school" Yunho grabbed his collar and push him back on the floor that he loved to much.
"from now on, you are now my slave, you will do what I say, and this is not an option so you don't get a saying" the older smirked and walked away without even hearing a complaint or a beg from his victim.
 
 
 
Park Yoochun huh? you seem very interesting, I'm gonna enjoy playing with you....  he walked away right into the canteen.