CHAPTER 6

You only belong to me, baby

CHAPTER 6

 

 

 

 
 

 
It was finally home time, the day was way too long for Yoochun to handle, nothing was going right. He almost got twice, he already
 had Yunho trying to hunt him down, not many people talked to him (under Yunho's orders) and he wasn't even able to make a single friend on his first day.
The boy sighed as he was the only one sitting in the classroom when everyone was gone, he didn't feel like moving that much, but then realising the time, he didn't have much of a choice.
The frustration was getting to him, packing his bag, he left the classroom in the tiniest steps he could take.
 
As Yoochun headed outside the building, he spotted a boy he had seen in his class sitting on a bench alone. should he go talk to him? Yoochun thought.
"Um hey, are you alone? it's late, you shouldn't be sitting here" the elder tried to make conversation as he approached the other.
"Hmm, I could say the same for you" he grinned "wait a minute, ur Park Yoochun, the scholarship student right?" he added a question
"Well, yeah, I'm sorry if that disappointed you" he scratched the back of his head, laughing at this comment.
"ha, well, relax, I'm not like the others, I don't really care about what you are, or where you are from so whatever" the stranger gave the cutest smile "I'm Kim Junsu, a pleasure to meet you" he forwarded his hand, waiting for a response
"you too" Yoochun felt happy as he took the others hand, he'd finally made a friend who didn't look at him in the wrong way or mistreat him, well not yet at least.

 

 
"so, ah, Junsu, how come your sitting here? waiting for someone?" Yoochun couldn't help but ask.
"Ummm yeah, you could say. I'm waiting for Jaejoong, he asked me to meet him" the expression on Junsu's face was quite diverse.
"oh? are you two going out? The other asked again, in a rather amusing way this time.
Junsu's cheeks were nothing but red, it suited his cute face. "UHH no, what makes you think that? h-he's umm well, he's kinda like my bully" he said in an embarrassed way.
"oh" Yoochun knew the feeling, he'd picked a fight with Yunho and his new friend did the same with Jaejoong.
"well, has he ever hurt you?" he Gulped, imagining it happening to him.
Junsu just laughed "to be honest, no he hasn't, well he does slap me on my head and pulls my ear when I do something to upset him or push me a bit, but he's never really hurt me like you'd expect him too" he chuckled at the other.
"I suppose" Yoochun forced a smile "Well, see you at school, I have to go home now, bye"
"bye Chunnie" the elder really liked that nickname that was just given to him. He waved goodbye and walked home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------____________________________________________--------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jaejoong drove in his new silver convertible, trying to locate Junsu. He'd finally seen him near the school, sitting on a bench alone
Junsu heard a loud car beep which clearly instructed him to get in the car.
The latter, ran towards the car, opening the door and jumping right in.
"Why did you call me?" he asked
"Do I need a reason?" Jae snorted
"um no" Junsu was kinda discouraged at the answer.
"someone, I feel like driving around, and I wanted company, so I called you" this time, he said more politely.
"oh, ok" Junsu felt slightly happy, from all the people, Jaejoong had chosen him as his company, that made him feel special somehow.
They both drove off in full speed.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Changmin turned left and right, trying to find a comfortable spot on his bed. All he could think about was Keita, he wanted to kill that bastard so badly.
The truth was, Changmin had liked Keita for the first time they met, it was last year, he loved to pretend to get annoyed by him when he called the younger lad 'princess'. Changmin wanted Keita so badly, he wanted his heart. However, that thought changed when he was heading toward the older males classroom and overheard his conversation with his friend.
 
"so, is it true you and that babe Changmin want to check"?
 
"hmm yeah right, he's a year younger, I'm not a ert, besides, I'm just using him, when I get tired of him, I'll drop him, its not like we actually are dating, the closest we'll get is me ing him for a day or 2 and forgetting about it" Keita laughed
 
 
those words ate his small heard alive, and since then, he never actually felt attracted to anyone else, he still felt something for Keita, but it was best to let it slide.
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
just wanted to get yoosu friendship going XP lol