Stuck With You

Kiss Me, Princess!

Sunset came which means that you’ll be turning 18 not long from now. Everyone forgot about the invasion and started to prepare for the ceremony the next day. Decorations were put up at every inch of the palace. Maids are asking you what color you like for your gown, what flavor of wine you prefer…everything must represent you according to your mother. You hated this. Every year on your birthday, these practices tire you. Why can’t I have a nice and simple birthday celebration? then you realized that it was your 18th birthday this time. You grew anxious from the responsibility you’d carry for the rest of your life moreover the 6 hot guys who’ll be at your side 24/7.

You waltz to your balcony savouring the moment. This is all that I want…peace. you sighed.

“Princess?” you heard someone.

You turned around to find the most understanding man in the planet. “Suho-oppa? Why are you here?” you walked to him but he came to you first.

“Let’s stay outside, the air is perfect.” He rested his arms on the railings.

“Sure.” You repeated his actions. Then silence filled the air. It wasn’t awkward; it was warm and comfortable. I could stay like this forever…with him you glanced at him; he was looking at the horizon. You followed his gaze.

“You know oppa, watching the sunset is my favorite part of the day. It makes me feel…contented. Nothing but the warm breeze, watching the clouds turning to different shades of red; it’s so beautiful…it’s perfect.” You deeply sighed.

“Yeah, perfect.” Suho faced you. Like you…

“Oppa, am I deserving to have Exo core’s energy?” you looked at him in the eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s just that I…I don’t know if I’ll be able to protect it. What if I misuse it due to my lack of knowledge? What if I’m not able to yield it when necessary? What if-”

“shhh~” Suho put his finger on your lips. “You’re the Princess. You’re the most deserving person to protect it and besides, ExoK will be by your side, I’ll be by your side.” He hugged you. “Never doubt yourself Haera, you’re an amazing person, just make the right choices and you’ll be alright, araseo?” You hugged him back. “Araseo oppa.”

“Woah there, bees would flock over you two from too much sweetness.” Kai appeared out of nowhere. You quickly pulled out of the hug.

“What are you doing here Kai?” You glared at him. I won’t forgive you for laughing at me.

“Watching you two love birds make out.” He smirked. This is so fun.

“We were not!” you gawked at his rudeness. “And what do you mean by ‘love birds’? Suho-oppa is like a brother to me. Don’t make up such nonsense.” You cross your arms.

“Oh really? It doesn’t look like that for me. You-” Kai said.

“Kai! Zip it.” Suho pointed at him.

“Zipping it.” Kai raised his arms.

 “You shouldn’t be rude to the princess.” Suho glared at him. Just then a gust of wind came.

“What is happening here, hyung?” Sehun came out of the mini tornado. “Why are you fighting?” he looks like he’ll cry any second. My hyungs are fighting.T^T
“We are not fighting, Sehun.” Suho touched his shoulder. Such drama queen…

“But I heard you two, someone was angry then I heard Kai-hyung’s name then I went up here, I saw you looking at him like that. Then-” Sehun pointed at Suho who in turn clasped his mouth. “Stop it Sehun. No one’s fighting up here and no one is angry.” He released Sehun. Sehun exhaled.

“Told you they’re not fighting, you over-acting maknae.” D.o jumped from the roof.

“But-”

“Don’t make me repeat myself Sehun.” Suho threatened. Silence came.

“Why so quiet everyone?” Chanyeol came out on the other balcony then he swiftly jumped beside you. “Baekhyun hyung, come join us.” in a second ExoK was surrounding you.

“Don’t you have your own balcony? You’re invading my private space.” You muttered. My peace was ruined again.

“And Suho hyung can?” Kai his rude mouth again.

“Don’t start again Kai.” Suho faced ExoK. “So, you’ve all arrived.” You stared at him imitating D.o’s big eyes. Is this where there meeting place is? One by one ExoK leaned on the railings.

“Wait a minute. Who told you to stay here?” You looked at them one by one. Ruining my peace then making my balcony theirs.

“Why? Can’t we? After tomorrow we’ll be stuck together forever after all so why not start now right?” Chanyeol stared at the now black sky, you all were.

You got his point. “Yeah. You could say that.” You started to feel comfortable. You haven’t been alone with ExoK much so you consider this as a practice for the future. Like what Chanyeol said, you’ll be stuck with them forever and they’ll be stuck with you. A smile formed on your moonlit face. Together forever…

---------------

double update~

cr. koreanupdates.com