Sneaking out with Sehun

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

“Haera-ah, come with me today.” Sehun pounced at your sleeping figure.

“waaa~! Sehun?! What are you doing here?” You pushed him off your bed. “Let me sleep.” You covered yourself with the blanket. Because of the storm last night, you weren’t able to get a good night sleep.

“Why is it that D.o hyung can hang out with you and I can’t?” Sehun pouted.

“Don’t argue with me Sehun…I’m tired.” You yawned.

“Come on Haera!” Sehun tried to pull your blanket.

“Sehun-ah, ask the others.” Need to sleep~

“If you don’t get up now and come with me, you’re gonna regret it.” Sehun went over your closet and open it. Where did she place it again?

“What are you doing?” you almost shouted when you saw Sehun’s figure invading your closet.

“aha! Here it is!” Sehun jumped with joy.

“Don’t tell me that’s…”

“Yup! If you don’t come with me…I’m gonna give this embarrassing photo of you to exok.” He taunted.

“Hey! Give me that! That is against my privacy! Sehun-ah!!!” you tried to reach the photo but because of Sehun’s height, you gave up. “araseo, araseo! I’ll go with you. But, you have to give me that photo first.” You tried to snatch it from his hand.

“oops! Not so fast. You need to go with me first.” He smirked, raising the photo while you jump for it.

“Tree.” You muttered.

“Love you too~” he sang. “I’ll meet you outside near our practice room.” He left your room.

“Here we go again.” You fixed your now unorganized closet then went to take a bath. After half an hour you meet with Sehun.

“Here I am, as you wished.” You straightened your dress. “What do you want to do?” you blinked.

“Let’s buy some tea. I heard there’s a new variety of tea in the market. I want to taste it.” He smiled. [a/n: bubble tea~!]

“But I’m not allowed outside the place…you know that.” You huffed.

“I know, that’s why were going to sneak out. Come on.” He grabbed your sleeves and drags you to a tree.

“What the-…Yah!!! Put me down!” You yelled as Sehun lifts you up in the air. “Put me down this instant!”

 “Just climb the tree, Haera-ah or we’ll get caught.” He lifts you higher.

“ahhhh~!” you screamed as you felt the concrete floor hit your bottom. You climbed rather high and end up falling on the ground. “neomu apa…” you rubbed your numb bottom.

“Faster Haera!” Sehun went ahead leaving you on the ground.

“Yah!!! I’m a princess you know!” You dusted your dress and picked his pace.

After minutes of strolling down the road, you realized you haven’t eaten anything since last night but you decided to brushed that thought away and continue to follow Sehun to who knows where. Soon your stomach growled.

“ Sehun-ah, can we eat first?” you nudged him. Baegopa~

“ We’re not far from where we’re going, so endure for a bit. I really want to taste that tea.” He faced you and made a series of aegyos. You can’t help but smile.

“Araseo.” You smiled at him.

“ ohh~ there it is!!” Sehun ran to a nearby store decorated with colourful bottles, cups, and glass. “This is the store Haera-ah” He waved at you to follow him.

“ coming~!”

The tea store was even beautiful inside. There’s a small counter at the far corner, and the seats were arranged in a very simple but attracting way. You smiled at the sight of banana muffins displayed in a glass case from where you are standing.

“Excuse me, is this where the new variety of tea is available?” Sehun asked the slender woman assigned at the counter who jerked at the sight of him.

“Y-yes sir.” She shyly replied.

“Then give us one each.” He handed her two gold coins.

“Sehun-ah, buy me this too.” You pointed at the banana muffins.

“Araseo.”

.

.

.

After a couple of minutes, the tea arrived as well as your banana muffins. Without hesitation, you munched at the tasty looking muffins and drank the tea.

“mmmm~ it’s yummy Sehun-ah. You must try this.” You handed him your muffin since he only bought one.

“No, I’m okay. I’m happy with this tea.” He heartily smiled.

“Hey, is that Kai?” you pointed at the man standing at the door.

“shoot. We must hide, or I’ll be in trouble for bringing you outside.” He pulled you up and ran to the counter.

“Miss, do you have a back door here?” Sehun asked the woman at the counter.

“T-that way sir.” She gestured for the door across from where you were seated.

“Thank you.” Sehun winked at her. The girl’s face turns into a shade of red.

 Both of you ran to the door before Kai managed to enter the store.

“phew~ that was close.” Sehun sipped his tea as you walk away from the store.

“You know, we can’t hide from him.”

“We can try.”

“Oh Sehun.”

Sehun turned around and found Kai glaring at him. 

----------

Hey Hey Hey!!!!

I'm back with another chappie! sorry it took so long for me to update. you see, there's midterms and the freaking failing internet so..yeah, you get the jist. keke~ hope you liked this chapter. do you want Sehun to wake you too~? ^^

Sehun: Yah! authornim, can't you make me cooler in your fic? i want to have more solo chapters in the future. *aegyo*

A/N: *dies*