Aliens

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

 

2 days passed by but I’m still locked up in a rather small and smelly room. I’m a princess; I don’t deserve this kind of treatment. *sniff* I shouldn’t have pretended to be someone that I’m not. They locked me up after confessing my true identity. They told me who they are though; aliens from planet Mato. They said they were sent to find an energy source here at our planet. They must be talking about the exo core which soon will be mine to handle and protect. *sigh*

*knock knock*

“Hey, Haerin…I brought food. You need to eat or else you’ll be skinny like a stick.” Youngjae entered the room. He’s been taking care of me these days, unexpectedly. He apologized after dragging me that night. I wonder if he’s really part of Bap; he’s too good to be with them.

“Hey Youngjae, thanks.” I smiled at him, grabbing the tray in the process. “by the way, it’s Haera, not Haerin.” I added.

“Okay. I’ll accompany you while you eat.” He grabbed a stool and sat across me.

I started chewing on the food that he generously gave me. It was tasteless. Blech~ if it wasn’t for Youngjae, I might’ve thrown it out of the window.

“You’re really a princess.” He chuckled.

“What?” I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

“I said you’re really a princess. You don’t like that, do you?” he smirked referring to the food.

“It’s fine. It will do for me to survive.” I look down.

“I don’t like it either but I endured eating that for days.” He laughed. He has a nice laugh, it makes me warm inside.

I finished my meal and handed him the tray. “Thanks again Youngjae, you’re the only one nice here.”

“You’re welcome.” He closed the door after he left then locked it. “I’m sorry for keeping you here, its commander’s order.” With that, he disappeared.

Moments later…

*knock knock*

“Haera, Youngguk hyung wants to see you.” Youngjae peeked through the door. “Come on.”

I followed him outside into the garden. Bap’s there playing and chatting.

“Oh, the princess is here.” Zelo stopped playing and made his way to me. Four pairs of eyes went on my direction.

“W-what do you w-want?” I hid behind Youngjae, intimidated by their stares.

“Nothing. We just want to apologize for being rude to you. Sorry.” Youngguk said coolly.

okay~ am I dreaming? ‘Cause the scariest person I know just apologized to me. I was left speechless.

“Hey noona, are you alright? We’re sorry for dragging you that way. We we’re wrong.” Zelo pouted.

Noona? This cute alien just called me noona. How cute~. “umh…uhh…” what should I say? Should I forgive them? But they treated me like…unprincess-like. But then again, they’re apologizing to me now. “uhm…”

“It’s okay if you don’t forgive us now. We were wrong.” Himchan said.

“Yeah, so now we can picnic?” Zelo asked.

“Picnic?” I asked.

“It’s our peace offering to you.” Jongup said. Daehyun nodded.

They’re not so bad after all.

Picnic…

“So why do want to get the exo core?” I asked.

“Exo core?” Youngjae asked.

“Yes. The energy source you were talking about. It’s our planet’s only energy source.” I explained.

“Oh that…we…our planet is suffering because we abused it too much, it’s dying. We need to find an energy source to restore the beauty of our planet.” He said.

“But if you get exo core, our planet will be the one dying.” That would be horrible.

“But we can’t let our planet die.” Youngguk in. “We need your exo core.”

“We need it too. You can’t just show up and claim something so important to us.” I argued.

“And we can’t let our planet die along with our people!” he shouted. I flinched.

“Hyung calm down. Haera will never forgive us if you keep losing your temper.” Youngjae calmed him down. “Somehow, we’ll find a solution to this, for now let’s enjoy this picnic, shall we?” he smiled.

“You’re right.” Youngguk said. “I’m sorry Haera.” he looked away as if nothing happened.

I was speechless again. After tomorrow it’ll be my birthday which means, I’ll be responsible of exo core. I don’t know how to handle that much responsibility.

“The princess is here.” Someone called.

“The palace guards.” I gasped. “Oh no~ they might capture you.” I looked at Bap.

“We can handle ourselves.” Daehyun said behind the mask.

“You don’t understand. What if exok-”

*spoof*

I was too late to warn them. ExoK has arrived.

“Princess Haera, are you alright. We’ve been looking everywhere for you.” Suho-oppa grabbed me for a tight hug.
“I’m fine oppa.” I retreated from the hug.

“You, how dare you kidnapped the princess?” He pointed towards Bap who was now captured. They tried to escape. Just then Chanyeol-oppa let out his phoenix to warn them.

“Wait, don’t hurt them.” I blocked Chanyeol-oppa. “They’re just here because they’re planet needs them.”

“What do you mean Haera?” Chanyeol-oppa asked.

“They’re aliens from planet Mato and they need our help. Please don’t hurt them.” I plead.

“They’ll explain when we get to the castle.” Suho-oppa ordered. “Kai.”

*spoof*

 

 

___________________________

it's been a while right? mianhae! ><
i actually planned to update this sooner but i forgot...bad memory.T>T